CDZ Anyone about through with eating out ??

America depends on the restaurant industry and the sub-standard jobs and wages so heavily that it could become a non-viable country without it. There must be close to a third of Americans working part-time at minimum wage jobs by now.

While income inequality soars!
You can blame Congress and Presidents for that.

So, I'm pretty sure that what Unokatare is trying to imply that there may be something else fluffing up their food. I'm not POSITIVE of this, but I do know that some burger places cheapen their meat by using soy, and I would not be surprised if Taco Baco did something similar.

Side note, since I'm new and may be missing something, why is Unokatare getting so much crap in this thread? I haven't seen him do anything wrong, yet we have people calling him names and implying he eats in a sewer.

Google his handle.

The highest profit margins in any food place is the soft drinks and tea, by a long shot; even the cups cost more than what goes in them, which why so many of them charge for another cup, or used to; I quit going to so many I don't know what the modern practice is, and I assume they still charge for water in the paper and plastic cup joints.

It’s no different than working OT at your regular job. I guess lefties have no concept of overtime hours ?

Either way you work around family time.
You said too much and you can't talk your way back with that excuse. To each his/her own!

Recently I've done a good bit of eating out at fast food places, and sadly that's about to change. Eating at home is the best solution these days, where as the disappointments are far less going to be the case.

I can't win for losing it seems.

Either they constantly get your order wrong or the service is pure crap or the food preparation is pure crap. Hiring anybody and/or everybody, and doing so out of just desperation is proving to be a very unprofitable thing for these places or companies.

I know, I know that I might be just a tiny little blip on their radar screens, but I figure that it's a blip that is going to get larger and larger if they don't do something fast about getting it right at least 98% of the time.

Then when you go to a website to complain, many have insulated themselves by making it frustrating to get to the area in which the complaint can be made, otherwise just like many of the other miscellaneous corporations have now figured out also to do in America. That's right frustrate the process in hopes the consumer will give up. How un-American is that ?

Then you try to call an American company for service or other, and you get the India crew on the phone. Half the time you can't make out what they are saying sadly enough.

The American consumer is becoming so disenfranchised within their own nation, that we have become sheep with wolves snarling all around us now.

What will change this I wonder ??

The sooner fast food workers are replaced with robots, the better off we'll be.

Now that that stupid unemployment payment is running out and people have to get back to work you can expect service to improve.

I only go to a very select few places anymore.
Don't blame yas! I got quite tired of earing junk food not to mention the little inflation bubble food has caused single servings to go up from 7.99 to 13.99 around here. So the other day I bought a small broccoli crown and cooked it in the microwave with a couple of Angus beef weiners and a handful of extra sharp cheddar. In less than 5 minutes I had a delicious meal that had plenty of protein, calcium, and off-the-charts nutrition that a fresh broccoli conceals in its decorated crown. Zero gluten too. (gluten is under the spotlight gun by medical nutritionists that have found a link between debilitating arthritis, cancer advancement, diabetes and sundry allergies enhancements with bleached carbohydrate gluten over-refined foodstuffs.) Some people are so reactive to gluten they have to ingest megadoses of B12 to fight these pain producing conditions.

Oh well. It's so easy to be so busy we are addicted to eating out at fast food places that unfortunately seem to prosper obesity and a dearth of energizing b vitamins not to mention vitamin a, c, and d. If you get so busy you cannot break away from the national obsession seniors need to consider a quality senior man or senior woman vitamin daily. /fin de lectio divinia nutritionale...

I don't generally rarely eat out at fast food places but it seems to me that if I did and had your problems, I'd call the establishment and speak to the manager. Then I'd write the president of the corporation. Fck those websites.
A little add.... Saturday I ate a double quarter pounder with cheese and fries (hint-hint), and it wasn't but about 30 minute's when a pain hit me in the gut, and sent me running. Trying not to get to rank, but it was close... LOL..... Anyway I thought hmmmm WTH.

Then today at work one of my co-workers started carrying on, and before we knew it he was gone. When he got back we all joked a little about him having to run like that. Coincidence maybe, but he said he had eaten a double quarter pounder with cheese, and it was from the same establishment. Wow.

What do you expect for a 12 lousy bucks an hour?
So let's pay them 15 or more, and magically everything gets better eh ? Remember these are just start ups, where as most aren't thinking about families, two cars, and 3 kids yet.

They're thinking about spraying that hair purple, the next big game station, and iddy biddy pit bull puppies.

Poor training coupled with poor home raising gets past down to us at the windows.

Alot of thing's don't usually bother me, because you take into consideration many thing's involved, but it gets old after a while... That's when you just start thinking what kind of Manager's do these kid's have or maybe it's the company trying to operate like it's a Google job that these kids have ?? You know, make them feel all woke, needed, no raising the voice by management during positivity training or any training, and if they make a mistake ahhhh it's ok, the customer's are very understanding. Meanwhile the customer's are thinking WTH is going on anymore ?

What happen to, hey if ya can't flip these burgers, then maybe you need to be the golf ball collector for the local golf club etc ??

A little add.... Saturday I ate a double quarter pounder with cheese and fries (hint-hint), and it wasn't but about 30 minute's when a pain hit me in the gut, and sent me running. Trying not to get to rank, but it was close... LOL..... Anyway I thought hmmmm WTH.

Then today at work one of my co-workers started carrying on, and before we knew it he was gone. When he got back we all joked a little about him having to run like that. Coincidence maybe, but he said he had eaten a double quarter pounder with cheese, and it was from the same establishment. Wow.
Since it was 2 at the same place the state department needs to go in there and find the beef before an 8 year old child dies from a virulent strain of e coli or staff infection or worse. Something happened in that store where someone has an open cut on his hands or employees aren't sanitizing their hands after a trip to the toilet. a food inspector goes into such a place and might know in less than an hour what is causing problems. I had the good fortune of having a university professor who had been on the state board that frequented every food provider in the state and did he ever have some stories to tell about food poisoning cases and the measures they took to prevent illness or even deaths from stuff people in the public realm restaurnts were ignorant of. Nobody waves a flag about food poisoning, but your story tells me there is a bit of inexperienced ignorance in that food store that needs fixing pronto. Otherwise, somebody or a school team could die because sports teams kids wear themselves to give their school the victory that makes the school desirable to ambitious folks. Athletes are particular targets for death by food poisoning because their bodies use up all their nutrients that prevent suffering and are quite susceptible to toxins from the microbes you described a classic case of food poisoning due to improper handling or storage of meats in particular. I promise no more lectures from me tonight. So scuse me. Even so you can save a life or many by telling your local food inspection that you zeroed in on by comparing notes with your pal who also had the same problem. :thup:

Last edited:
Us too ...

Everything is better here at home ....

I will not take the risk or eat the no good food.
That's where I'm getting too also. Sad, but maybe it's the area of the country I live in or something. I don't know. It's bad I know that much.

Since it was 2 at the same place the state department needs to go in there and find the beef before an 8 year old child dies from a virulent strain of e coli or staff infection or worse. Something happened in that store where someone has an open cut on his hands or employees aren't sanitizing their hands after a trip to the toilet. a food inspector goes into such a place and might know in less than an hour what is causing problems. I had the good fortune of having a university professor who had been on the state board that frequented every food provider in the state and did he ever have some stories to tell about food poisoning cases and the measures they took to prevent illness or even deaths from stuff people in the public realm restaurnts were ignorant of. Nobody waves a flag about food poisoning, but your story tells me there is a bit of inexperienced ignorance in that food store that needs fixing pronto. Otherwise, somebody or a school team could die because sports teams kids wear themselves to give their school the victory that makes the school desirable to ambitious folks. Athletes are particular targets for death by food poisoning because their bodies use up all their nutrients that prevent suffering and are quite susceptible to toxins from the microbes you described a classic case of food poisoning due to improper handling or storage of meats in particular. I promise no more lectures from me tonight. So scuse me. Even so you can save a life or many by telling your local food inspection that you zeroed in on by comparing notes with your pal who also had the same problem. :thup:
Exactly my good (looking out for us) posting friend. Will definitely think about what you just said, and will further investigate it by discussing it again with that co-worker tomorrow. Thanks.

Moi aussi. I'm only patronizing places that are not insisting on Vaxx Papers. We can make a better dinner at home than we get at most restaurants, so the hassle of going out makes staying in more and more appealing.
Our home is definitely our castle's now, especially with ole Joe "Posiden Adventure" at the helm of the ship these days. Everything is upside down.

Love it! even the food you eat is Biden's fault.
No, Biden is his own fault, but the food and service is now a result of years of progressive's and/or liberal Democrat's breaking down American quality in many areas over the year's, and now look what we've got ?

Forum List

Back