CDZ After I already proved leaky vaccine, and it’s now confirmed, here’s an article from 2015 on why that’s very dangerous

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
That’s right. I’m taking a victory lap. Anyone hear going to try to argue that the vaccines aren’t leaky? No? Okay good. as we all know these vaccines are garbage, and now my Dallas Cowboys, fully vaccinated, star right guard will be out for the season opener against one of the best d-lines in the league. I’m not happy. That’s one reason, another is, it’s incredibly fucking dangerous to push mass vaccination with leaky vaccines. Why?

Well here’s a PBS article on Merricks disease in 2015. This should scare the piss out of everyone.

Is this just juvenile name calling, or do you have an actual point?
I apologize. I have been a life and health qualified underwriter since Reagan's 1st term. I apologize again because I realized, I had no qualifications whatsoever to even post in this thread. I know nothing about health progressions for the last 50 yrs, so I digress. I depend on this board now for anything to do with health.

That’s right. I’m taking a victory lap. Anyone hear going to try to argue that the vaccines aren’t leaky? No? Okay good. as we all know these vaccines are garbage, and now my Dallas Cowboys, fully vaccinated, star right guard will be out for the season opener against one of the best d-lines in the league. I’m not happy. That’s one reason, another is, it’s incredibly fucking dangerous to push mass vaccination with leaky vaccines. Why?

Well here’s a PBS article on Merricks disease in 2015. This should scare the piss out of everyone.
Pretty scary, if the same thing happens with leaky vaccines in humans, as it does with chickens...

It mentioned Malaria and Ebola vaccines being leaky, back in this 2015 article.... And their worries...

It's been 6 years, have they determined leaky vaccines in humans do the same as this chicken virus they were dealing with?

Also, since 2015....what has happened with the chicken virus? Has it continued to linger on? Is it still killing off the unvaccinated chickens? In just 10 days? Or has it been able to die out and kill itself?

Or has it become even more deadly for the unvaccinated chickens the last 5 years?

If human leaky vaccines operate the same way as this Merek 's Disease leaky vaccine for chickens, then it is suggested that the only way to move at this point, since most adults are vaccinated, to stave deaths of the unvaccinated, is to get the unvaccinated, vaccinated.

“Even if this evolution happens, you don’t want to be an unvaccinated chicken. ", Read said.

what's the reason for not creating a traditional, live or dead, vaccine? Is this merek disease vaccine a traditional vaccine that is leaky?

do you know....is someone working on making a traditional vaccine for covid?

If a booster shot is given, does that make the receiver less infectious? Or just protected from illness better?

Last edited:
If this is accurate, and this leaky vaccine in humans, does to unvaccinated humans as it does to unvaccinated chickens, then all of the country's unvaccinated, will be dead....very shortly.

I don't know what it's going to take for people to believe this. Brainwashing is real.

Here, a study of data which shows it is MORE dangerous for boys age 12-15 to get the vaccine than to get covid. Yes, because of heart problems from vaccine.

Pretty scary, if the same thing happens with leaky vaccines in humans, as it does with chickens...

It mentioned Malaria and Ebola vaccines being leaky, back in this 2015 article.... And their worries...

It's been 6 years, have they determined leaky vaccines in humans do the same as this chicken virus they were dealing with?

Also, since 2015....what has happened with the chicken virus? Has it continued to linger on? Is it still killing off the unvaccinated chickens? In just 10 days? Or has it been able to die out and kill itself?

Or has it become even more deadly for the unvaccinated chickens the last 5 years?

If human leaky vaccines operate the same way as this Merek 's Disease leaky vaccine for chickens, then it is suggested that the only way to move at this point, since most adults are vaccinated, to stave deaths of the unvaccinated, is to get the unvaccinated, vaccinated.

“Even if this evolution happens, you don’t want to be an unvaccinated chicken. ", Read said.

what's the reason for not creating a traditional, live or dead, vaccine? Is this merek disease vaccine a traditional vaccine that is leaky?

If a booster shot is given, does that make the receiver less infectious? Or just protected from illness better?

They have never been able to make an adequate vaccine for coronavirus. Ever. I include these vaccines. All have been leaky.

The CDC has recently changed the definition of vaccine from basically makes one immune to stimulates the immune system. Why any thinking person trusts anything they say from here on out is a total mystery to me.

I mean I post on CDZ to avoid this low brow shit.
I thought you meant to post this in Satire....

The league has a protocol for players who test positive. Just like they have a protocol for players who blow a drug test or hold out for more money.

Almost all covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Your post would be somewhat less ridiculous if you'd have taken the position that is supported by the evidence.

Almost all covid deaths are among the unvaccinated. Your post would be somewhat less ridiculous if you'd have taken the position that is supported by the evidence.
1631185866364.png

~S~

We’re starting to see data that backs up there might be some vaccine enhancement. Not to the extent of Maricks in chickens, with death in 10 days, but some sort of enhancement. For one the delta was following closely with Mullers Ratchet, which is a biological law describing how viruses wind up becoming less deadly but more transmissible, just because they can move onto new hosts easier. That was the case in India and the UK when the delta hit them earlier than it did us. We saw a pretty clear decoupling from deaths and cases. However, this august we’ve had more covid deaths than august of last year. This is troubling because the seroprevalence, those with some natural immunity, is almost double from last year. On top of that, damn near 200 million Americans are fully vaccinated, even if that vaccine protection is meager, as I’ve been saying for a while now.

It also should be noted that there are multiple types of vaccine enhancements that can occur. In this type, it seems to effect the unvaccinated more than the vaccinated. My guess is the chicken example is the vaccine training the body to fight the disease the wrong way. Instead of sending in the bodies swat team to take out a small localized infection, for instance in the lungs, the vaccine trains the body to treat it like a systemic infection all over, and will lay down barbed wire all over. This way, while the virus doesn’t spread as much, it has free reign of the area it occupies and multiplies like crazy. There is also another type of vaccine enhancement where the antibodies the vaccine subsequently creates bind to the virus, but do not neutralize the virus.

And no, vaccinated everyone would be a very bad idea. If anything the vaccinated should be quarantined from the unvaxed. For one, you’d have to vax the entire world at the same time. Not even in the realm of practicality. Secondly, these vaccines don’t work. At best, their efficacy wanes from 2-5 months out. On top of that, they provide a very narrow immunity that the Delta is beating, and that doesn’t even work for the lambda, nor the new Mu strain. We will never keep up with this type of rapidly mutating RNA virus. Let’s not forget this vaccines are dangerous as far as vaccines go. Yes major side effects are rare, but they should not go without mentioning. On top of that, we don’t know the long term ramifications and damage of the spike protein, in neither the virus or the vaccines.

If this is accurate, and this leaky vaccine in humans, does to unvaccinated humans as it does to unvaccinated chickens, then all of the country's unvaccinated, will be dead....very shortly.
It is a possibility. I don’t think it’ll happen this exact way. But with any type of vaccine enhancement, YOU MUST STOP VACCINATIONS IMMEDIATELY. The more you do with this type of RNA virus, the more chances you have to run into enhancement.

I thought you meant to post this in Satire....

The league has a protocol for players who test positive. Just like they have a protocol for players who blow a drug test or hold out for more money.

Wow, this stat has been debunked months ago. Get with the program. The 90% of all deaths are from the unvaccinated, comes from dec/Jan 2020/2021 when the vax first came out and not even 10% of America had taken the vaccine, mostly just healthcare workers. This is the type of absurd dishonesty coming from the media throughout this whole pandemic. As far as the leaky-ness of the vaccine, CDC and manufacturers have admitted as much. This is why they’re are mask recommendations for vaxed and unvaxed. Update your info.

Wow, this stat has been debunked months ago. Get with the program. The 90% of all deaths are from the unvaccinated, comes from dec/Jan 2020/2021 when the vax first came out and not even 10% of America had taken the vaccine, mostly just healthcare workers. This is the type of absurd dishonesty coming from the media throughout this whole pandemic. As far as the leaky-ness of the vaccine, CDC and manufacturers have admitted as much. This is why they’re are mask recommendations for vaxed and unvaxed. Update your info.
Nah, it came from as recently as August 2021.

Nah, it came from as recently as August 2021.

Yeah up until that efficacy fades. Then it’s a shit show.

Mind you Israel is way ahead of us on the curve when it comes to vaccinations. It’s not just Israel. They have some of the best data, and are among the most vaccinated in the world, while ours is garbage. On top of that, it should be mentioned they are having a bigger problem with covid now, than at any other time during the pandemic. Also, our policy is to automatically test ANYONE unvaccinated who comes into the hospital for covid, automatically. Even for stupid shit like hernias. While they don’t test anyone vaccinated unless displaying covid related symptoms. So, you know the old saying, there’s lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Yeah up until that efficacy fades. Then it’s a shit show.

Mind you Israel is way ahead of us on the curve when it comes to vaccinations. It’s not just Israel. They have some of the best data, and are among the most vaccinated in the world, while ours is garbage. On top of that, it should be mentioned they are having a bigger problem with covid now, than at any other time during the pandemic. Also, our policy is to automatically test ANYONE unvaccinated who comes into the hospital for covid, automatically. Even for stupid shit like hernias. While they don’t test anyone vaccinated unless displaying covid related symptoms. So, you know the old saying, there’s lies, damn lies, and statistics.

A guy on twitter v. CDC. Make us laugh harder.

A guy on twitter v. CDC. Make us laugh harder.
When has the CDC ever been correct on WuFlu? They’ve lied since the beginning. At first saying it didn’t transmit human to human, to it is transmitted human to human, no masks required, then masks are required, then “two weeks to flatten the curve”, a vaccine being pushed to be available at the end of 2020 was “dangerous”, to now it’s “safe”, from the vaccines are effective, to “oops, they don’t prevent you from getting it or spreading it”.

It’s all bullshit, if you can’t see that then there is no hope for you.

Well its sure your choice, take medicine made for horses or FDA approved medicine approved for the virus. Agree its hard to trust the government, or drug company's BUT..... looking at the choices????

Well its sure your choice, take medicine made for horses or FDA approved medicine approved for the virus. Agree its hard to trust the government, or drug company's BUT..... looking at the choices????
Thank you for bringing up the “horse paste” bullshit. Ivermectin has been approved by the FDA, for humans, for over 40 years. 4 billion doses have been administered, for humans. 250 million doses a year. It has cured countless diseases, more commonly plaguing third world, like malaria, like river blindness, like hook worm. Saved millions and millions of lives. And for that it won the Nobel prize in 2015 for humans. The type of ivermectin Rogan, and millions of other Americans, have taken is for HUMANS. Trying to conflate the 2015 Nobel prize winning drug with “horse paste” should tell you everything you need to know about where the bullshit propaganda is coming from. It got on the radar to treat SARS COV-2, because it works with SARS COV-1, the original SARS virus. SARA COV-2 is 80% similar to SARS COV-1. It has shown great efficacy, especially prophylactically and early on in treating covid patients. 63 studies with over 20,000 patients have shown us this. It is also very safe. In fact, much safer than aspirin. Granted anyone can OD on just about any drug, but that doesn’t stop up from prescribing billions of drugs every year

Onto which drug actually has FDA approval. I was kind of shocked they announced approval for phizer becuase that means they’d have to show ALL the data which is not good. It is neither safe nor effective. They DID NOT approve of the phizer vaccine. They approved the Biointech vaccine (I forgot the actual name of the vax, starts with a C). They do not manufacture that vaccine. Neither phizer, nor biointech. You cannot get that vaccine. It is not the phizer vaccine that’s being handed out all over. I doubt they will ever actually manufacture it. Again, these are the word games they have been playing all of y’all with this entire pandemic. Take for instance the masks, they conflate droplet transmission with airborne transmission. They say because masks help with droplets, masks work. This virus spread through the air. It’s airborne. We’ve known for 40 years masks do NOT work for airborne transmission. It’s like saying that eyeglasses can double as snorkeling goggles. They don’t work. The air gets in. Same with social distancing, a policy based off of a high schoolers opinion paper. Airborne viruses literally travel across oceans. There is a famous case of a research group in the either north or South Pole, isolated from all other humans and outside contact for over 30 weeks, and they contracted the airborne virus that was circulating at the the time.

Forum List

Back