CDZ Anyone about through with eating out ??

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Recently I've done a good bit of eating out at fast food places, and sadly that's about to change. Eating at home is the best solution these days, where as the disappointments are far less going to be the case.

I can't win for losing it seems.

Either they constantly get your order wrong or the service is pure crap or the food preparation is pure crap. Hiring anybody and/or everybody, and doing so out of just desperation is proving to be a very unprofitable thing for these places or companies.

I know, I know that I might be just a tiny little blip on their radar screens, but I figure that it's a blip that is going to get larger and larger if they don't do something fast about getting it right at least 98% of the time.

Then when you go to a website to complain, many have insulated themselves by making it frustrating to get to the area in which the complaint can be made, otherwise just like many of the other miscellaneous corporations have now figured out also to do in America. That's right frustrate the process in hopes the consumer will give up. How un-American is that ?

Then you try to call an American company for service or other, and you get the India crew on the phone. Half the time you can't make out what they are saying sadly enough.

The American consumer is becoming so disenfranchised within their own nation, that we have become sheep with wolves snarling all around us now.

What will change this I wonder ??

Recently I've done a good bit of eating out at fast food places, and sadly that's about to change. Eating at home is the best solution these days, where as the disappointments are far less going to be the case.

Either they constantly get your order wrong or the service is pure crap or the food preparation is pure crap. Hiring anybody and/or everybody, and doing so out of just desperation is proving to be a very unprofitable thing for these places or companies.

I know, I know that I might be just a tiny little blip on their radar screens, but I figure that it's a blip that is going to get larger and larger if they don't do something fast about getting it right at least 98% of the time.

Then when you go to a website to complain, many have insulated themselves by making it frustrating to get to the area in which the complaint can be made, otherwise just like many of the other miscellaneous corporations have now figured out also to do in America. That's right frustrate the process in hopes the consumer will give up. How un-American is that ?

Then you try to call an American company for service or other, and you get the India crew on the phone. Half the time you can't make out what they are saying sadly enough.

The American consumer is becoming so disenfranchised within their own nation, that we have become sheep with wolves snarling all around us now.

fast food is not considered eating out,,,

I've never been much of a restaurant guy. I've seen too many restaurant kitchens. The only thing I ever go out for is seafood, which I don't enjoy cooking myself.

..yes these shitheads get orders wrong a lot!!! and fast food is getting almost as expensive as a regular restaurant
...if I get good service, I tell the manager and vice versa

..I went to a ''medium'' restaurant for breakfast last weekend--they were PACKED--but the service was perfect and fast

America depends on the restaurant industry and the sub-standard jobs and wages so heavily that it could become a non-viable country without it. There must be close to a third of Americans working part-time at minimum wage jobs by now.

While income inequality soars!

You've noticed that too? The wife and I went out to eat just the other day and I was remarking to her how everything seems to have degraded over the last year and a half. The food was prepared well but the supplies and ingredients seem to have gotten lower-quality, especially in the salad bar. I've seen this in other restaurants as well.

Forum List

Back