CDZ Anyone about through with eating out ??

Recently I've done a good bit of eating out at fast food places, and sadly that's about to change. Eating at home is the best solution these days, where as the disappointments are far less going to be the case.

I can't win for losing it seems.

Either they constantly get your order wrong or the service is pure crap or the food preparation is pure crap. Hiring anybody and/or everybody, and doing so out of just desperation is proving to be a very unprofitable thing for these places or companies.

I know, I know that I might be just a tiny little blip on their radar screens, but I figure that it's a blip that is going to get larger and larger if they don't do something fast about getting it right at least 98% of the time.

Then when you go to a website to complain, many have insulated themselves by making it frustrating to get to the area in which the complaint can be made, otherwise just like many of the other miscellaneous corporations have now figured out also to do in America. That's right frustrate the process in hopes the consumer will give up. How un-American is that ?

Then you try to call an American company for service or other, and you get the India crew on the phone. Half the time you can't make out what they are saying sadly enough.

The American consumer is becoming so disenfranchised within their own nation, that we have become sheep with wolves snarling all around us now.

What will change this I wonder ??

It has to do with devolution of the human brain, namely that of the average service worker. That and EVERYONE is constantly competing with everyone else for every last available scrap of everything. It's called Combat Living. Welcome to the arena . . .

I can get a bacon burger and 2 tacos for less than $5.00 at one place. I can get 2 Asada tacos for $5.00 at another place. The taco truck sells good street tacos for $5.00. The Chinese food place sells stir fry and chow mein for about $7.00. I seldom order drinks because everyone charges WAY too much for them. I bring water or stop and the Dollar store and buy a drink for $1.00.

America depends on the restaurant industry and the sub-standard jobs and wages so heavily that it could become a non-viable country without it. There must be close to a third of Americans working part-time at minimum wage jobs by now.

While income inequality soars!
Some people work two jobs because they want to ,not because they have to.

I used to work at Macy’s some nights and weekends while working full time at the Hospital. Why…because I wanted extra money for vacation and Christmas.

Recently I've done a good bit of eating out at fast food places, and sadly that's about to change. Eating at home is the best solution these days, where as the disappointments are far less going to be the case.

I can't win for losing it seems.

Either they constantly get your order wrong or the service is pure crap or the food preparation is pure crap. Hiring anybody and/or everybody, and doing so out of just desperation is proving to be a very unprofitable thing for these places or companies.

I know, I know that I might be just a tiny little blip on their radar screens, but I figure that it's a blip that is going to get larger and larger if they don't do something fast about getting it right at least 98% of the time.

Then when you go to a website to complain, many have insulated themselves by making it frustrating to get to the area in which the complaint can be made, otherwise just like many of the other miscellaneous corporations have now figured out also to do in America. That's right frustrate the process in hopes the consumer will give up. How un-American is that ?

Then you try to call an American company for service or other, and you get the India crew on the phone. Half the time you can't make out what they are saying sadly enough.

The American consumer is becoming so disenfranchised within their own nation, that we have become sheep with wolves snarling all around us now.

What will change this I wonder ??
When I get into Spokane(quite a drive!) I load up on sandwiches that I purchase @ the Holiday convenience store that's located on north Division st. Sausage, egg & cheese muffin only $2.50. Many other types of prepared sandwiches @ a bargain price & fresh! Marsha & her crew keep that store super clean & offer smiles to compliment an already pleasant atmosphere. They used to have a few tables & chairs but I think local g'ment made them eliminate seating in the store which was packed in the mornings!!! A convenience store that offered a restaurant type of atmosphere like can you believe it? The other Holiday convenience stores located throughout Spokane are decent for sure but can't live up to the quality of that one of a kind north Division st. store. Even the homeless have started camping out on the lawn to the north side of the store! I have never seen any other convenience store even close to this one(manicured lawns/shrubs) like who needs a restaurant when we got Holiday N. Division st???

Some people work two jobs because they want to ,not because they have to.

I used to work at Macy’s some nights and weekends while working full time at the Hospital. Why…because I wanted extra money for vacation and Christmas.
Yes, working 2 jobs is a choice. Marxists always make up shit about supposed 'downtrodden' victims.

It has to do with devolution of the human brain, namely that of the average service worker. That and EVERYONE is constantly competing with everyone else for every last available scrap of everything. It's called Combat Living. Welcome to the arena . . .
Yep. Very noticeable at places like Target and Walmart. Limited stock that is snatched up as soon as they put it out on the shelves.. I’ve noticed it at food establishments too. Smaller menu’s that are more expensive. Guess this is what we are stuck with for the next 3 years.

Talk about eating out, yesterday I took my boys for a stroll around the North End and every eatery was packed to the rafters and out into outdoor seating along the narrow avenues. Some serious economic activity going on. The neighborhood was full of traditional sounds and smells.

Forum List

Back