Anybody believing God ain't got a hand in all this, is fooling themselves.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
From the day, that messy corrupt evil white mf' Trump took office, the eyes of God fell upon this nation. And because we stood by and allowed Satan himself to reign his terror of hell upon us and did nothing.....the full wrath of God got real.

What are the odds, you name the crimes, Trump has committed them, you name the evil, his hands is in it, you name the corruption, the COVID deaths, the love of money money money and mo money, Trump has his hands in it and still the people of GOD country do nothing, did nothing....so the shit got real with God.

You like money so much, he took this economy to the pits of hell and it will stay there, no matter how much that orange bastard wants it back. The money Market, its going down, no matter how many mouth to mouth it gets from investors, the virus, this fall, thousands of us, perhaps even me...we are gonna die and the fact white cops keep killing brown people...sooner or later, that race war you white motherfuckers have armed yourselves for all these years, its coming.

All great civilizations always end up in complete total destruction...BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE AND RACISM., IE SATAN!! ITS NOW OUR TURN....
THIS COUNTRY WAS GIVEN THE BLESSINGS OF GOD UPON ITS INCEPTION AND FROM THE DAY WE SET FOOT ON ITS SOIL, THE EVIL OF WHITE PEOPLE HAS BEEN ITS CORNER STONE.

From the day, that messy corrupt evil white mf' Trump took office, the eyes of God fell upon this nation. And because we stood by and allowed Satan himself to reign his terror of hell upon us and did nothing.....the full wrath of God got real.

What are the odds, you name the crimes, Trump has committed them, you name the evil, his hands is in it, you name the corruption, the COVID deaths, the love of money money money and mo money, Trump has his hands in it and still the people of GOD country do nothing, did nothing....so the shit got real with God.

You like money so much, he took this economy to the pits of hell and it will stay there, no matter how much that orange bastard wants it back. The money Market, its going down, no matter how many mouth to mouth it gets from investors, the virus, this fall, thousands of us, perhaps even me...we are gonna die and the fact white cops keep killing brown people...sooner or later, that race war you white motherfuckers have armed yourselves for all these years, its coming.

All great civilizations always end up in complete total destruction...BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE AND RACISM., IE SATAN!! ITS NOW OUR TURN....
THIS COUNTRY WAS GIVEN THE BLESSINGS OF GOD UPON ITS INCEPTION AND FROM THE DAY WE SET FOOT ON ITS SOIL, THE EVIL OF WHITE PEOPLE HAS BEEN ITS CORNER STONE.

there are new and improved medications for your sickness

• Banned
I think we can fuck things up on our own just fine, and without divine intervention.

We clearly have some serious evolving to do, if we make it that far.
Dude, think about it, what are the odds, of all the world on lock down, with Floyd having this happen to him? I mean, all the world saw this shit because of C-19 and people being stuck in the house. Garner was a sound bite, a few protest and on to the next..this time, we all were forced to watch this shit over and over and over.....That to me was God...the circumstances are just too bizzarre.

• Banned
Did you escape from that nice padded cell again?
I can see you have been hiding your meds again.
If only you knew what God has planned for us these next few months....August and the scent of death will make life a living hell...be ready and hold your bible close....its gonna be a nightmare for us.

Did you escape from that nice padded cell again?
I can see you have been hiding your meds again.
If only you knew what God has planned for us these next few months....August and the scent of death will make life a living hell...be ready and hold your bible close....its gonna be a nightmare for us.
Aw as if you have any clue about what God thinks or plans. Please, nothing says clueless or completely mad as to think you understand God.

I don't think a higher power has anything to do with the total mess we're in right now.

Humans got us into this mess. Humans will get us out of it.

If you want change in this nation there is only one way to do it.

VOTE.

I think we can fuck things up on our own just fine, and without divine intervention.

We clearly have some serious evolving to do, if we make it that far.
Dude, think about it, what are the odds, of all the world on lock down, with Floyd having this happen to him? I mean, all the world saw this shit because of C-19 and people being stuck in the house. Garner was a sound bite, a few protest and on to the next..this time, we all were forced to watch this shit over and over and over.....That to me was God...the circumstances are just too bizzarre.
AAAANNNNDDD Trump had nothing to do with it......your lib masters did that .....

God's finally letting the Democrats wipe themselves out???

You're right, except it's not bizarre, it's divine.

Then why is it always a black murderer? Why are the vast majority of looters black? Why do the random mob attacks in the US only have black attackers? Why is car jacking a virtually black exclusive crime? Why are 90% of interracial crimes committed by blacks on whites?

Do you think that at some point people are going to get tired of black violence? You are a fucking fool if you dont.

You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so disturbing. The crazy angry left invokes the name of the Creator in the same breath they refer to the President of the United States as the "messy corrupt white evil M.F." Maybe the CDC should look into the very real effects of TDS.

The majority of the businesses that are being burned to the ground are own by George Soros. And I believe that there is no law saying a person cannot burn down their own property. And all control burning must be overseen by the fire dept so that it don't spread to other nearby buildings like the fire in California has spread to other nearby homes.
But it does says in the Bible that there is going to be a final battle against good and evil. And well we already knows who George Soros is and what role he's playing in this battle.
And do you know that he owns abominations that leads to desolation like GMO plants, vaccines and weapons of mass destruction.

All companies owned by George Soros in the United States and Abroad

Forum List

Back