Former trump white house advisor opens law firm taking clients to fight against forced diversity? This I am glad to see.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Was founded by a former trump senior white house advisor.

Seems they are taking cases for people like heterosexual and white people that were denied jobs due to forced diversity.

Which in case anyone coming in to whine about is illegal.

Not hiring someone based on sexuality, religion, race and so on is illegal. So that means every single diversity hire is illegal because they chose to not hire a white person because of their skin color or sexual orientation.

I'm glad to see this law firm stepping up. I hope they get a lot of clients and win a lot of cases. If this starts a trend we can see diversity taken out of the workplace. Nothing changes companies minds like bad press and money lost in a lawsuit.

Seems they are taking cases for people like heterosexual and white people that were denied jobs due to forced diversity.

Not hiring someone based on sexuality, religion, race and so on is illegal. So that means every single diversity hire is illegal because they chose to not hire a white person because of their skin color or sexual orientation.

I'm glad to see this law firm stepping up. I hope they get a lot of clients and win a lot of cases. If this starts a trend we can see diversity taken out of the workplace. Nothing changes companies minds like bad press and money lost in a lawsuit.

~~~~~~
Not to worry, Garland and Wray on orders for Bai Dung will find a reason, any reason to slow or stop this attorney doing the right thing..

So, does this mean no more trust in God?

You realize, it is another Republican lawyer, able to attract a certain crowd, but just how many cases do you think he will win? Sure, he'll sound great talking to Hannity on Radio or TV, but unlikely he can actually practice law in a courtroom.

You realize, it is another Republican lawyer, able to attract a certain crowd, but just how many cases do you think he will win? Sure, he'll sound great talking to Hannity on Radio or TV, but unlikely he can actually practice law in a courtroom.
I think he’ll win a lot, but he should expand his targeted demographic to include white women. And if he focuses on government employees, they’ll be lining up. The government is very blatant about hiring blacks over better qualified whites. I personally know of two white government employees who sued, and won.

I think he’ll win a lot, but he should expand his targeted demographic to include white women. And if he focuses on government employees, they’ll be lining up. The government is very blatant about hiring blacks over better qualified whites. I personally know of two white government employees who sued, and won.
When they sue to keep women out you'll have an issue.

Did they use this guy? No? There you go.;)

That guy wasn’t available at the time. But it shows the reverse racism is easy to prove,
Where has he been hiding, the last 3 years? Did he win a bunch of cases?

Do you really think companies are going to want to put themselves in the public eye for discriminating against white people? I'm sure this practice will be quite successful. We won't hear about it. It be settlements and NDAs.

How many better qualified black folks have been passed over to hire someone white?

We have a white racist on this forum who has already admitted that he discriminated against black folks when it comes to hiring.

The 2 white gov't employees that you know who sued, give us the 411 on their lawsuits or was that just more of that bullshit you just make up.

1. People have to wake up to brutal reality: Caucasians will no longer be the majority by 2050.

2. Yes, they will continue to be the largest minority group for a while.

3. But African Americans and (especially) Hispanic Americans will become the combined majority (relatively) soon.

4. Hopefully, those two groups (who will be running cities and states and the federal government) will retain affirmative action laws so that Caucasians, too, can get some private and government jobs.

Last edited:
How many better qualified black folks have been passed over to hire someone white?

Lots! Especially if you live in a Democrat city.
We have a white racist on this forum who has already admitted that he discriminated against black folks when it comes to hiring.

Yeah. ONE.
The 2 white gov't employees that you know who sued, give us the 411 on their lawsuits or was that just more of that bullshit you just make up.
Why do you find it so hard to believe that barely qualified blacks get promoted over much better qualified whites - especially in the government? It happens every day.

Lots! Especially if you live in a Democrat city.

Yeah. ONE.
One in the whole US, I bet you pray thar we might actually buy that bullshit.
Why do you find it so hard to believe that barely qualified blacks get promoted over much better qualified whites - especially in the government? It happens every day.
You mean why do I believe unqualified whites get jobs over more qualified black folks? Because it's been proven time and time again.

He only needs to win one.

He only needs to win one.
That is what I look for in a lawyer. One who hangs out his own shingle, and only wins one case. Most public defenders do better.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back