Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

Man is the pinnacle of God's creation.

how is that sinner, true or false ... you place yourself above the garden -

the religion of antiquity is for all beings there are no favorites. sink or swim on your own.
What are you yammering about now?

Was the garden made in God’s image?

Yes, everyone must navigate the material world but they don’t have to do it on their own.

We each have the spirit of God within us so we are never truly alone.

you are an idiot ....

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

the above account is a political forgery misrepresented as a religious text - for all three desert religions ... making them mutually culpable and reflected by their uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

I already did, but will do so again. You provide no verses from the Bible to back your statements.
I don't believe that that is the purpose of this thread. The title says to share your personal spiritual experiences. Not debate the Bible.

Last edited:

the religion of antiquity is for all beings there are no favorites. sink or swim on your own.

Yes, everyone must navigate the material world but they don’t have to do it on their own.

you are an idiot ....

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

the above account is a political forgery misrepresented as a religious text - for all three desert religions ... making them mutually culpable and reflected by their uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent.
Nope. Greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

you are an idiot ....

- in the history of mankind ...

... and let them have dominion

images

bings spiritualism in a carriage ... christian style.

you are an idiot ....

images

Absolutely. The country you live in was founded upon it.

You only see what you want to see. Christianity has no need for apologizing.

Militant atheists like yourself are a tiny minority. Really more of a nuisance than anything else.

you are an idiot ....

images

upload_2019-5-25_13-4-32.png

It’s got to suck having to live with all of those Christians. :lol:

Already you are wrong in your first sentence, and there is no need to repeat yourself and ask me fallacious questions which have nothing to do with Genesis. First, if you want to discuss the Bible, then where are your verses that back up your claims? You don't have any; you are a fake Christian. I saw how hobelim tried to explain the beginning verses in Genesis to you and ended up concluding you were el stupido. Is what it is and you are what you are.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Already you are wrong in your first sentence, and there is no need to repeat yourself and ask me fallacious questions which have nothing to do with Genesis. First, if you want to discuss the Bible, then where are your verses that back up your claims? You don't have any; you are a fake Christian. I saw how hobelim tried to explain the beginning verses in Genesis to you and ended up concluding you were el stupido. Is what it is and you are what you are.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Save their souls from what? You don’t believe in an afterlife.

you are an idiot ....

images

Militant atheists like yourself are a tiny minority. Really more of a nuisance than anything else.
Christianity has no need for apologizing.

Christianity has no need for apologizing ...

upload_2019-5-25_22-15-10.jpeg

they have been an evil force against humanity since the 4th century -

images

bing and their pedophile priests ... their religion to the present - undoubtedly from its beginning.

remorse is not in their vocabulary, written or otherwise.

Two examples. As a child in the church I interpreted for a speaker of tongues. It was benign in nature; peaceful and beautiful. That happened sixty years ago. The other happened in 1983. I was provoked by God mockers out in the world and overcome by the Ghost. I prophesied. It was not benign or peaceful.

I already did, but will do so again. You provide no verses from the Bible to back your statements.
No you didn’t.

The verses are all of Genesis chapter 1 and 2. Those chapters tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of that creation.

I’m going to repeat it again to contrast your lack of a competing interpretation. You literally cannot summarize Genesis chapters 1 and 2 because it would look exactly like this...

1. God created existence. Everything that exists exists because God created it. Everything comes from God. True or false?

2. What we see, the heavens and the earth, were created in steps. True or false?

3. Man is a product of that creation. Man came from creation. Man arose from creation. True or false?

4. Man is unique in God's creation. Man is set apart from the other creatures in God's creation. True or false?

5. Man is the pinnacle of God's creation. True or false?

6. The difference between man and other animals is that man can possess knowledge of good and evil. True or false?

7. Man is broken. Man is a rebel. Man is at war with God. True or false?

8. The reason man is at war with God is because man worships created things instead of the Creator. True or false?

9. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it. True or false?

I saw how you replied to hobelim. You would not accept the word of God and insulted YEC. Also, I found out you were Catholic, you believe in the Nicene Creed. Why can't you be honest about that with me? I went to parochial school and rebelled against Catholicism at thirteen. It was too much of a guilt trip. However, I believed in God even as a child. That said, I didn't seriously look for God and moral values until college. Until then, God = moral values. It wasn't until 2012 that I discovered Christianity again and became a born-again Christian, i.e. a God fearing person.

If you do not accept all of the Bible, then you can be swayed in the future, if not already. You may not find the way and end up misled by humans. Already, you are going your own way. Most Catholics I know do not say such things. They'll strongly argue for their differences, but I still consider them brothers-in-arms even though they practice differently. I think they may be swayed by the leaders, but I do not know for sure. I think it will be made clear as the prophecies reveal themselves.

Last edited:

you are an idiot ....

images

Christianity has no need for apologizing.

Christianity has no need for apologizing ...

View attachment 262479

they have been an evil force against humanity since the 4th century -

images

bing and their pedophile priests ... their religion to the present - undoubtedly from its beginning.

remorse is not in their vocabulary, written or otherwise.
Probably because there is no reason for remorse. Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

Militant atheists on the other hand, they have plenty to apologize for. They remind me of those filthy Cathars we had to put down.

No you didn’t.

The verses are all of Genesis chapter 1 and 2. Those chapters tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of that creation.

I’m going to repeat it again to contrast your lack of a competing interpretation. You literally cannot summarize Genesis chapters 1 and 2 because it would look exactly like this...

1. God created existence. Everything that exists exists because God created it. Everything comes from God. True or false?

2. What we see, the heavens and the earth, were created in steps. True or false?

3. Man is a product of that creation. Man came from creation. Man arose from creation. True or false?

4. Man is unique in God's creation. Man is set apart from the other creatures in God's creation. True or false?

6. The difference between man and other animals is that man can possess knowledge of good and evil. True or false?

8. The reason man is at war with God is because man worships created things instead of the Creator. True or false?

9. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it. True or false?

I saw how you replied to hobelim. You would not accept the word of God and insulted YEC. Also, I found out you were Catholic, you believe in the Nicene Creed. Why can't you be honest about that with me? I went to parochial school and rebelled against Catholicism at thirteen. It was too much of a guilt trip. However, I believed in God even as a child. That said, I didn't seriously look for God and moral values until college. Until then, God = moral values. It wasn't until 2012 that I discovered Christianity again and became a born-again Christian, i.e. a God fearing person.

If you do not accept all of the Bible, then you can be swayed in the future, if not already. You may not find the way and end up misled by humans. Already, you are going your own way. Most Catholics I know do not say such things. They'll strongly argue for their differences, but I still consider them brothers-in-arms even though they practice differently. I think they may be swayed by the leaders, but I do not know for sure. I think it will be made clear as the prophecies reveal themselves.
I have been totally honest. What have I lied about?

Who are you to say that I reject God anyway?

Just because I don’t read the Bible literally like you does not mean I reject God. We have a difference of opinion. I don’t believe you understand God’s word because you read it literally.

No you didn’t.

Also, I found out you were Catholic, you believe in the Nicene Creed.

- you believe in the Nicene Creed ...

they wrote your book, bond what makes you any different than the church of the roman empire what you call catholic all is the same, christianity.

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

* no such document from the primary personages exist to verify the above statement written 4 centuries after the event.

there was no christ in the 1st century nor a biological son - the entire quote above is a forgery ... not the roman empire but itself an insidious diversion from the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty.

the commonality is the uninterrupted divergence through history from the prescribed religion of antiquity irregardless the nomenclature the two examples of bing and bond maintain by their adherence to the same document purposely disguised as a religion to satisfy their own mutual and unjust objectives.

No you didn’t.

Also, I found out you were Catholic, you believe in the Nicene Creed.

- you believe in the Nicene Creed ...

they wrote your book, bond what makes you any different than the church of the roman empire what you call catholic all is the same, christianity.

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works."

* no such document from the primary personages exist to verify the above statement written 4 centuries after the event.

there was no christ in the 1st century nor a biological son - the entire quote above is a forgery ... not the roman empire but itself an insidious diversion from the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty.

the commonality is the uninterrupted divergence through history from the prescribed religion of antiquity irregardless the nomenclature the two examples of bing and bond maintain by their adherence to the same document purposely disguised as a religion to satisfy their own mutual and unjust objectives.
There's nothing in the Creed that the early Christians didn't believe. Suck on that.

This morning I had PHYSICALLY felt someone tapping heavy on my shoulders waking me up, so nervously my first thought was "uh oh, I must have p'o'd a precious snowflake or exposed to much and someone broke into my house" *L* But when I came to there was nobody here, and being beyond a dream, that physical sense made me think perhaps I needed to get up, so I went to see the news and sure enough our Board host is having tornados in their area, so I think we almost lost these boards.
I never dated this prediction that I hid within my post, but I was looking for it yesterday when Shimon mentioned the storms.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/solving-4-issues-at-once.715671/

If it wasn't for the tap and waking up I wouldn't have found it along with my solution to the immigration migration crisis, that being:
if every nation participated in financing the transport and set up, the spread out of nations facing food shortage crisises could benefit from a kibbutz like participation of migrants in their regions, working the fields to create abundance like they did in Israel.
Spreading out the migrants from SA and Syria would lesson the burden to any one region. Then cost effective modular housing and robotic self replication technique technologies can be tested in these regions for housing in order to find viable solutions that we might be able to use for our own tent cities.
This would help resolve the Migration or lesson the burden, while helping Food crisis regions, some of the U.S. homeless issues, and help further research and investment in future cost effective building technologies.
Then on top of these benefits, the bringing in of other cultures help a closed society open up to more diversity which helps in progression and hopefully stabilization of various regions.
Of course I might just be groggy, and still half asleep, but at least I have ideas to solve major issues, not like the Dems who have candidates like Beto O'Rourke who doesn't even know what he should do when cameras are at his back but audience is to his front. *L*
(he literally said he didn't know what to do and was confused for a good few minutes panicking). That's your future leaders people, they just don't know what to do, which way to face, how to resolve an issue. That will come in handy dealing with Kim or Iran. *shaking my head*
facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
This morning I had PHYSICALLY felt someone tapping heavy on my shoulders waking me up, so nervously my first thought was "uh oh, I must have p'o'd a precious snowflake or exposed to much and someone broke into my house" *L* But when I came to there was nobody here, and being beyond a dream, that physical sense made me think perhaps I needed to get up, so I went to see the news and sure enough our Board host is having tornados in their area, so I think we almost lost these boards.
I never dated this prediction that I hid within my post, but I was looking for it yesterday when Shimon mentioned the storms.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/solving-4-issues-at-once.715671/

If it wasn't for the tap and waking up I wouldn't have found it along with my solution to the immigration migration crisis, that being:
if every nation participated in financing the transport and set up, the spread out of nations facing food shortage crisises could benefit from a kibbutz like participation of migrants in their regions, working the fields to create abundance like they did in Israel.
Spreading out the migrants from SA and Syria would lesson the burden to any one region. Then cost effective modular housing and robotic self replication technique technologies can be tested in these regions for housing in order to find viable solutions that we might be able to use for our own tent cities.
This would help resolve the Migration or lesson the burden, while helping Food crisis regions, some of the U.S. homeless issues, and help further research and investment in future cost effective building technologies.
Then on top of these benefits, the bringing in of other cultures help a closed society open up to more diversity which helps in progression and hopefully stabilization of various regions.
Of course I might just be groggy, and still half asleep, but at least I have ideas to solve major issues, not like the Dems who have candidates like Beto O'Rourke who doesn't even know what he should do when cameras are at his back but audience is to his front. *L*
(he literally said he didn't know what to do and was confused for a good few minutes panicking). That's your future leaders people, they just don't know what to do, which way to face, how to resolve an issue. That will come in handy dealing with Kim or Iran. *shaking my head*
View attachment 262936
As usual you are bang on...lol........Borrowing from another storm in good old Kansas and Dorothy and the wizard of OZ..The problem as I see it today is that countries like China are offering everyone to follow their new improved YELLOW BRICK( The Brick nations) road but unfortunately at the end of the road once the people have been led down the garden path there is no prize and the wizard hiding behind his veil has no answers for the questions we need to get answered....Thus it is more of the same old same old and as the issues and problems continue to grow and the rotten old politicians keep kicking the proverbial Tin(Tin man) can down the road neither solving nor helping but certainly hindering our every move.... So what is our answer... Simple stop doing what we have always done and continue to do expecting a different outcome( true definition of insanity) or try new improved solutions or innovations by starting to think out of the box and finding people who are willing and able to implement them..People like Trump are hated by the wizards hiding behind their veils because he has exposed them as emperors without any clothing or answers and they are naked for all to see...

One other point do you think Pelosi rides a bicycle like the witch did in the wizard of OZ ...It really is kinda fitting if someone thinks of it and sees the humorous side of it my little pretty....lol...

Forum List

Back