Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

I've no in depth arguments. I believe because I just do.

That's it.

Most in depth spiritual experience?

Every mass;

"This is My Body
This is My Blood"

That's it.

Most hope filled words in the Bible?

"and the Word became flesh"

It's not that complicated.

Greg

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You literally believe God created everything in six days and made it look like it took billions of years to create?

I answer your questions and you keep avoiding mine. I have posted this many times:

th
You actually didn’t answer my questions. For you to answer my questions you would have needed to address each point and reply with you agree or disagree on each point.

The reason you didn’t is because you can’t disagree with one single point because each and every point is in Genesis.

Here they are again. You BTW can’t make a list like this because your understanding has more holes in it than a sieve.

Genesis tells us in a story like, allegorical fashion, so that people could remember it and pass it down, that...

1. God created existence. That everything that exists exists because God created it. That everything comes from God.

2. That what we see, the heavens and the earth, were created in steps.

3. That man was a product of that creation. That man came from that creation. That man arose from that creation.

4. That man is unique in God's creation. That man is set apart from the other creatures in God's creation.

5. That man is the pinnacle of God's creation.

6. That the difference between man and other animals is that man can possess knowledge of good and evil.

7. That man is broken. Man is a rebel. Man is at war with God.

8. That the reason man is at war with God is because man worships created things instead of the Creator.

9. That man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it.

These points are the central points in Genesis that ancient man passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before Moses recorded them. You can't argue against any of these points because they are all true.

I've read parts of this thread and few really personal spiritual experiences. I have had a few and at a chance of being teased, I will tell you my first experience.

I was about 10 or 11, living in a family that was wrought with fighting and never went to church or brought up anything about religion. My bedroom was right off the livingroom where I could hear my parents fighting every morning, saying hateful things to one another. How I hated that. There was no way to escape that.

I had heard about God in movies and thought in my mind, "Oh God, hold my hand and let me know you are there." I reached up to the ceiling with my arm. Slowly, I felt the warmth of something over my hand as if someone was holding it! Confused at first, I just stayed there somewhat bewildered. But I didn't move because the feeling was so good. Then I realized I couldn't hear the fighting any more! "Could it be? Could God be holding my hand?" I was in awe. I'm not sure how long I stayed like that but it was wonderful. Could it have been my imagination? Sure. Likely perhaps. But oh so welcome.

My next experience was certainly profound, especially for me. I was a teacher and loved my job. But time came when my health became an issue and I had to quit teaching and receive disability. My son, wholived two states away wanted me to move to his city. I declined, realizing all my friends were in Toledo and I had a significant partner here. But he continued to hound me about being a grandma and coming closer to him and his family. I still declined but was begining to waiver.

I prayed for a decision for my future. Do I move to Tennessee or stay in Ohio. I asked God to answer it for me. I told my son that I prayed in it and would give it thought. But I still needed more surgeries and the whole deal of putting the house up for sale would be too much for me.

A couple of weeks later, I was in Kinkos standing in line for service. A couple in front of me wanted some booklets bound for a college class. The clerk said that would be $100.00. The boy said he didn't have $100. I tapped him on the shoulder and told him I had a binding machine and could bind them for him and I didn't live far. They folllowed me home and I bound his booklets.

While they were in the house. they said they loved the house. They asked if they could see the rest of it and I agreed so they perused the house while I continued to bind his books. They came back and said they had been looking for a house and my house was perfect! I laughed and said, well your timing couldn't be more perfect. I might be selling. They were exstatic. I just laughed it off. They asked for my number and went on their way.

It wasn't until they called me about the house again did I realize this could actually happen. But I had a surgery and rest needed afterwards, so I said no. When I said that, they asked when the surgery would be and they said they would wait.

So, I sold my house, my answer had been given.

That was 16 years ago. I built a beautiful home in Tennessee, tutored my grand children who are all brilliant (It was the tutoring :)) and I have been very happy.

That's my story. I thank God each time I think of it.

So "heaven" is Immaterial Exactly what I've been saying for years! So you agree Heaven is Immaterial... which means "irrelevant" Wow that was easy enough.

Your post is immaterial in the way you are using it. Heaven being immaterial means it is incorporeal. An observable example is no one can create life from non-life, not even a blade of grass. It means life is immaterial or spiritual and only God can create life from non-life.
- and only God can create life from non-life.

from non-life ...

there is nothing in the universe that is not alive - there is no other matter than the periodic elements -

View attachment 262014

that form together creating molecules -

View attachment 262016

the molecules combine to become a cell -

images
images

the cell becomes a system that leads to higher life forms ...

the metaphysical forces are the source of life whether deified or not and require certain parameters for life's sustenance.

and only God can create life ...

the statement is not the christian bible, a political document disguised as a religion ...
It means life is immaterial or spiritual and only God can create life from non-life.

from non-life ...

upload_2019-5-22_20-8-22-png.262014

what is non life in the universe bond, can you give an example - funnyman.

I've read parts of this thread and few really personal spiritual experiences. I have had a few and at a chance of being teased, I will tell you my first experience.

I was about 10 or 11, living in a family that was wrought with fighting and never went to church or brought up anything about religion. My bedroom was right off the livingroom where I could hear my parents fighting every morning, saying hateful things to one another. How I hated that. There was no way to escape that.

I had heard about God in movies and thought in my mind, "Oh God, hold my hand and let me know you are there." I reached up to the ceiling with my arm. Slowly, I felt the warmth of something over my hand as if someone was holding it! Confused at first, I just stayed there somewhat bewildered. But I didn't move because the feeling was so good. Then I realized I couldn't hear the fighting any more! "Could it be? Could God be holding my hand?" I was in awe. I'm not sure how long I stayed like that but it was wonderful. Could it have been my imagination? Sure. Likely perhaps. But oh so welcome.
My bedroom was right off the livingroom where I could hear my parents fighting every morning

my experience was an alcoholic daddy screaming every night after the first drink at everyone and especially our week and most loving mother - she had a stroke, first morning after coming home from hospital the alcoholic told her to get out of bed and cook his breakfast ... she soon died.

I have never lost faith in the Almighty but they have never done anything for me, I was 16 when she died and was left alone with the tyrant ...

Then why did you discount my relationship with the Holy Spirit?

Me? You discounted Moses who talked with God. God appeared before him. He likely wrote Genesis. Even if it was someone else, you wouldn't believe those in the Spirit either. Also, you didn't answer if you believe in the creed.

As for the rest, I do not want to waste my time getting into arguments with you that do not have anything to do with Genesis.

Let's just say you're a spiritual person and leave it at that.

Last edited:
what is non life in the universe

Primordial soup.
there is nothing in the universe that is not alive ...

Primordial soup.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content is removed, the leaf on a tree - the primordial soup would have had to have been alive itself to have brought them into being. whatever is suppose to be "primordial soup" ... howabout, Beef with Country Vegetables.

This is the closest I ever got:

It happened shortly after I moved from Kansas City, MO to New York, NY. One Saturday, I was on the subway, and looked around the car I was in. Opposite me was an Italian family, presumably on vacation, poring over an English phrase book. The young man sitting next to them (I think he was Japanese) was helping them with the phrases they were practicing. To my right there was a pair of construction workers talking to each other in some eastern European language. I guessed they were Ukrainian. To my left was a family of Africans with several shopping bags full of goodies. At the other end of the car were two men, clearly some kind of Hassidic Jews.

Up until then, I'd never really thought of myself as terribly "patriotic". But at that moment, I really felt it. I've never been more proud to be an American. That was before Trump and his band of xenophobic rednecks took over.

These points are the central points in Genesis that ancient man passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years before Moses recorded them. You can't argue against any of these points because they are all true.

:no_text11: You're so stupid and foolish. No explanation of how it began. You do not even have light. Even the ancient peoples would be bored spitless of your preaching.

Last edited:

:no_text11: You're so stupid and foolish. No explanation of how it began. You do not even have light. Even the ancient peoples would be bored spitless of your preaching.
I don’t read it literally because it was never intended to be read literally.

1. God created existence. Everything that exists exists because God created it. Everything comes from God. True or false?

2. What we see, the heavens and the earth, were created in steps. True or false?

3. Man is a product of that creation. Man came from creation. Man arose from creation. True or false?

4. Man is unique in God's creation. Man is set apart from the other creatures in God's creation. True or false?

5. Man is the pinnacle of God's creation. True or false?

6. The difference between man and other animals is that man can possess knowledge of good and evil. True or false?

7. Man is broken. Man is a rebel. Man is at war with God. True or false?

8. The reason man is at war with God is because man worships created things instead of the Creator. True or false?

9. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it. True or false?

1. God created existence. Everything that exists exists because God created it. Everything comes from God. True or false?

2. What we see, the heavens and the earth, were created in steps. True or false?

3. Man is a product of that creation. Man came from creation. Man arose from creation. True or false?

4. Man is unique in God's creation. Man is set apart from the other creatures in God's creation. True or false?

6. The difference between man and other animals is that man can possess knowledge of good and evil. True or false?

8. The reason man is at war with God is because man worships created things instead of the Creator. True or false?

9. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it. True or false?

Already you are wrong in your first sentence, and there is no need to repeat yourself and ask me fallacious questions which have nothing to do with Genesis. First, if you want to discuss the Bible, then where are your verses that back up your claims? You don't have any; you are a fake Christian. I saw how hobelim tried to explain the beginning verses in Genesis to you and ended up concluding you were el stupido. Is what it is and you are what you are.

Man is the pinnacle of God's creation.

how is that sinner, true or false ... you place yourself above the garden -

the religion of antiquity is for all beings there are no favorites. sink or swim on your own.

My bedroom was right off the livingroom where I could hear my parents fighting every morning

my experience was an alcoholic daddy screaming every night after the first drink at everyone and especially our week and most loving mother - she had a stroke, first morning after coming home from hospital the alcoholic told her to get out of bed and cook his breakfast ... she soon died.

I have never lost faith in the Almighty but they have never done anything for me, I was 16 when she died and was left alone with the tyrant ...
I am so sorry for your experiences. But let be uplifting to think there was someone for you and those experiences you had while young provided a path of who you would be as an adult. I woulk bet you dkd not make the same mistake you saw in your parents,

Man is the pinnacle of God's creation.

how is that sinner, true or false ... you place yourself above the garden -

the religion of antiquity is for all beings there are no favorites. sink or swim on your own.
What are you yammering about now?

Was the garden made in God’s image?

Yes, everyone must navigate the material world but they don’t have to do it on their own.

We each have the spirit of God within us so we are never truly alone.

Already you are wrong in your first sentence, and there is no need to repeat yourself and ask me fallacious questions which have nothing to do with Genesis. First, if you want to discuss the Bible, then where are your verses that back up your claims? You don't have any; you are a fake Christian. I saw how hobelim tried to explain the beginning verses in Genesis to you and ended up concluding you were el stupido. Is what it is and you are what you are.
Can you explain how it is wrong?

I already did, but will do so again. You provide no verses from the Bible to back your statements.

I already did, but will do so again. You provide no verses from the Bible to back your statements.
No you didn’t.

The verses are all of Genesis chapter 1 and 2. Those chapters tell us that God created existence and that man is a product of that creation.

I’m going to repeat it again to contrast your lack of a competing interpretation. You literally cannot summarize Genesis chapters 1 and 2 because it would look exactly like this...

Forum List

Back