Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

Try to stay focused. I am trying to understand which part you disagree with. You are being evasive.

Is man a product of God’s creation? Yes or no.

First, you could not answer my question which was a serious question. You did not know God created an immaterial world before a material one. What was the your point anyway? You've lost focus and have changed the subject.

Second, you do not know Genesis, one of the most important supernatural parts in the Bible, from your boring question. I am not sure what you get out of the Bible? You could be JW or one of the rest. Maybe you're just spiritual. Why don't you tell us what you believe since those who read the Bible literally are fools haha?

I've noticed spiritual experiences and prayers work in different ways.
Here are three major types that people have shared with me

1. Experience of having "miraculous" peace of mind or healing
of something that could not be explained, but the person took
as "Divine Intervention" from another level or dimension.

Have you ever experienced something so Divine,
that it changed your perspective and/or life?

2. Prayers being answered or the perfect solution
coming to a problem that you took to be divine fate or will.

Have you ever met someone or had something happen
that struck you as an Answer to prayers, or Divine Will and Timing?

3. And this has happened to me:
A realization that changes or events that happened "in the past"
were connected with prayers that didn't happen until the FUTURE.
So the prayer energy or spiritual process was independent of
linear time, and worked "holistically" where past and future
co-influence each other like a script designed as one continuous
story all at once (not in sequence as the linear enactment plays out in real life)

Have you ever had a spiritual experience where you
believe prayers or events in the future were linked
to changes caused in the past that seemed to have come out of nowhere?
(but it makes sense if you see the future event going "backward in time"
and changing the past events so the following consequences can occur).

SHARE YOUR STORY HERE
if you've had any events or spiritual experiences
like #1 #2 or #3
Please explain how this changed
your perspective or relationships in life.

Thank you for sharing!

I'd like to see a youtube channel
where people post these inspirational stories
and how it changed the way we look at life...

I posted here on May 12 after watching a story about the Shooting incident in Highlands Ranch Colo. I recalled a friend from my military service who lived in Denver, Colorado. I did some simple research and found who I thought was the person I remembered. I sent a Letter and a Photograph of my friend from 37 yrs ago. I gave my Email and phone #. :) On May 17th I received a Phone call from my old friend who it turns out has been trying to locate me for about 5yrs. Devine intervention? Or just two old friends who have been on different paths that intersected again. Our lives have turned out much differently but the bond and friendship we had then has endured. I made reservations to fly to Denver and meet my Friend and shake his hand. The last time I spoke with him in 1982 " We both said we would see each other again someday" as we prepared to board different flights out of El Paso Tx. I can take this off my "Bucket list" soon! :yes_text12:

What did I get wrong?

All of Genesis to begin with.
Or that man isn’t a product of God’s creation?

Which God? There have been soooooo... many over the Course of Human existence. Many more people in the World don't believe in The Christian version of creation than those of you that do. And many of those religious beliefs pre date Christianity. The Jewish community of the time ( who are the only ones who really knew Jesus) considered him a " Blasphemer and Heretic and spiked him to a cross"! The Modern bible is full of contradictions and has been "edited many times" and many "books were banned by the writers. because they didn't fit the "narrative they desired". Why? If it was all the word of god given to the writers, was that part of the word of your god not important?

Try to stay focused. I am trying to understand which part you disagree with. You are being evasive.

First, you could not answer my question which was a serious question. You did not know God created an immaterial world before a material one. What was the your point anyway? You've lost focus and have changed the subject.

Second, you do not know Genesis, one of the most important supernatural parts in the Bible, from your boring question. I am not sure what you get out of the Bible? You could be JW or one of the rest. Maybe you're just spiritual. Why don't you tell us what you believe since those who read the Bible literally are fools haha?

So "heaven" is Immaterial Exactly what I've been saying for years! So you agree Heaven is Immaterial... which means "irrelevant" Wow that was easy enough.

God didn’t write Genesis. Man did.

So ignorant. You do not even know God's word was written by men moved by the Holy Spirit. You do not listen to the teacher, the Holy Spirit.

As I said, you are wrong. We know snakes can't talk. It was Satan talking through the snake. They used to have legs, but do not any more. There was an actual tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden where A&E could be tempted. I thought both A&E could last longer than they did, but that didn't happen. I may have moved away from the garden if it was me, but they sinned despite the circumstances. It is what it is. You can't just make up your own truth about the Bible and evolution, just like I can't. We learn so much from the Spirit.

"as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures." 2 Peter 3:16
So ignorant. You do not even know God's word was written by men moved by the Holy Spirit.

- there is no written language from that time to the present day.

So what "was written" is the result of mans imagination. If Jesus was God incarnate as Christians believe then the word of god was spoken, and rebuked by the leaders of his own Religion. Jews are still waiting for the "Messiah"! So the God of the Jews couldn't even convince the Jews that The Messiah was among them? That's Power!

God's word was written ...

were their words written for adam and eve, written in the 1st century nor would it matter as there is no modern language present today the same as that time of antiquity.

* the Almighty's word is spoken not written ... what is written was never spoken.

So "heaven" is Immaterial Exactly what I've been saying for years! So you agree Heaven is Immaterial... which means "irrelevant" Wow that was easy enough.

they rang their bell on both counts, the Everlasting's relevancy transgresses both metaphysically ...

Your post is immaterial in the way you are using it. Heaven being immaterial means it is incorporeal. An observable example is no one can create life from non-life, not even a blade of grass. It means life is immaterial or spiritual and only God can create life from non-life.

Dude...................you might want to look that word up, because it has several definitions.

Here..................let me help you out.........................

immaterial
[ im-uh-teer-ee-uh l ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR immaterial ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective
1. of no essential consequence; unimportant.
2. not pertinent; irrelevant.
3. not material; incorporeal; spiritual.

The way that you were using it, while correct, wasn't what the other poster meant. And, for the record, the other poster was using definition 3 when they said Heaven was immaterial.

I didn't answer your question because you didn't answer mine first. I've got you painted into a corner. There is not one single thing that I have written that you can disagree with.

I have told you what I believe. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that God created existence (that would be the heavens and the earth). I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that what we see today was created in steps. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is a product of that creation; that man is a creature; that man arose from that creation. I believe that Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is different and is the pinnacle of creation. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is broken or fallen because man worships created things rather than the Creator. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong.

Genesis isn't about the creation of heaven. Genesis doesn't mention or describe one thing about heaven. Genesis was ancient man's understanding of where he came from. The reference to the heavens is to the universe that they could see.

Last edited:
Or how about my experiences with the Holy Spirit? Am I ignorant of that too?

Yup.
Do you believe it is wise to discount the Holy Spirit?

From what I've heard, that is the one sin that is unforgiveable. But, if you think about it, it kinda makes sense, because why would anyone disrespect the very thing that gives them a connection to the Big Man Upstairs? If you disrespect the Spirit, then the Spirit will not help you connect to God.

What did I get wrong?

All of Genesis to begin with.
Or that man isn’t a product of God’s creation?

Which God? There have been soooooo... many over the Course of Human existence. Many more people in the World don't believe in The Christian version of creation than those of you that do. And many of those religious beliefs pre date Christianity. The Jewish community of the time ( who are the only ones who really knew Jesus) considered him a " Blasphemer and Heretic and spiked him to a cross"! The Modern bible is full of contradictions and has been "edited many times" and many "books were banned by the writers. because they didn't fit the "narrative they desired". Why? If it was all the word of god given to the writers, was that part of the word of your god not important?
The old so many Gods and so many religions argument. Not very original. First of all there's logically only one creator. He doesn't care what you call him. He only cares that you call him. Secondly, it is perfectly natural in complex adaptive systems upon complex adaptive systems for there to be diversity in thought on subjects of man seeking God. It's actually a strength and an affirmation. From the atheist's vantage point religious beliefs exist because of evolutionary forces. But the reality is that even that argument confirms that spirituality offers a functional advantage over materialism. According to natural selection there are two main components; functional advantage and transfer of functional advantage to the next generation. So even natural selection confirms that spirituality is a behavior which leads to success. Otherwise, according to natural selection, it would have been abandoned long ago. As mankind has gained more and more knowledge of his natural surroundings his desire for spirituality has not diminished. In fact, the more materialistic we became the less satisfied we became.

But getting back to the conversation about the diversification of religions, prior to the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common religion and history. The first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. The diversification of religion came after they migrated away from Mesopotamia.

Lastly, the only direct evidence you will ever have for a Creator is from you earnestly seeking him and seeing what happens. Until then, the indirect evidence for his existence is staring you in the face. It is literally all around you.

they rang their bell on both counts, the Everlasting's relevancy transgresses both metaphysically ...
Your posts don't make any sense to most people. Probably because most people don't realize you are an atheist. They think you are a wacked out JW.

Your post is immaterial in the way you are using it. Heaven being immaterial means it is incorporeal. An observable example is no one can create life from non-life, not even a blade of grass. It means life is immaterial or spiritual and only God can create life from non-life.
- and only God can create life from non-life.

from non-life ...

there is nothing in the universe that is not alive - there is no other matter than the periodic elements -

upload_2019-5-22_20-8-22.png

that form together creating molecules -

upload_2019-5-22_20-16-18.png

the molecules combine to become a cell -

images
images

the cell becomes a system that leads to higher life forms ...

the metaphysical forces are the source of life whether deified or not and require certain parameters for life's sustenance.

and only God can create life ...

the statement is not the christian bible, a political document disguised as a religion ...

I didn't answer your question because you didn't answer mine first. I've got you painted into a corner. There is not one single thing that I have written that you can disagree with.

I have told you what I believe. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that God created existence (that would be the heavens and the earth). I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that what we see today was created in steps. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is a product of that creation; that man is a creature; that man arose from that creation. I believe that Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is different and is the pinnacle of creation. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man is broken or fallen because man worships created things rather than the Creator. I believe Genesis tells us in an allegorical fashion that man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong.

Genesis isn't about the creation of heaven. Genesis doesn't mention or describe one thing about heaven. Genesis was ancient man's understanding of where he came from. The reference to the heavens is to the universe that they could see.

You are looney haha. We disagreed right off the bat with your comments about Genesis. I already said you were wrong and you are wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm not even sure if you're Christian.

God does not set out our lives to follow the way we think or want things will happen. What are you going to do if things in life does not go your way?

Now, finally you are explaining Genesis the way you think what God meant. That's not God's word. He wrote it the way most people read it; it sounds too incredulous to be true. The author may be in question, as it isn't made clear, but most Bible scholars think it was Moses. So you don't like Moses?

As for the creation of heaven and angels, it may not be in Genesis, but it's what we get from reading other parts of the Bible. It was before the creation of space and time itself.

"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
ho determined its measurements—surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone,
when the morning stars sang together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4-7

What we find in Genesis is that God created heaven for us on Earth starting with Adam and Eve.

You should know the Holy Spirit is the most powerful if you're Christian. You don't want to mess with him. Do you follow the creed?

Last edited:

You are looney haha. We disagreed right off the bat with your comments about Genesis. I already said you were wrong and you are wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm not even sure if you're Christian.

God does not set out our lives to follow the way we think or want things will happen. What are you going to do if things in life does not go your way?

Now, finally you are explaining Genesis the way you think what God meant. That's not God's word. He wrote it the way most people read it; it sounds too incredulous to be true. The author may be in question, as it isn't made clear, but most Bible scholars think it was Moses. So you don't like Moses?

As for the creation of heaven and angels, it may not be in Genesis, but it's what we get from reading other parts of the Bible. It was before the creation of space and time itself.

What we find in Genesis is that God created heaven for us on Earth starting with Adam and Eve.

You should know the Holy Spirit is the most powerful if you're Christian. You don't want to mess with him. Do you follow the creed?
God didn’t write Genesis. Men did. The account of Genesis had been told for thousands of years before Moses recorded it.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You literally believe God created everything in six days and made it look like it took billions of years to create?

God didn’t write Genesis. Men did. The account of Genesis had been told for thousands of years before Moses recorded it.

Like I said you are wrong and still not being honest by answering my questions. Regardless, you didn't listen to Peter.

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You literally believe God created everything in six days and made it look like it took billions of years to create?

I answer your questions and you keep avoiding mine. I have posted this many times:

th

Like I said you are wrong and still not being honest by answering my questions. Regardless, you didn't listen to Peter.
I did answer your question. The reference to heaven and earth was a reference to the observable universe.

There’s no discussion in Genesis on heaven itself. Genesis was ancient man’s allegorical account of where he came from.

Forum List

Back