Antifa Mayoral Candidate Defeated in Portland - Riots Ensue

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
For those who were stupid enough to believe that the correct president will tame the riots.

SJWs always double down, and always want more death and destruction.

I would like to point out that Ted Wheeler is a far leftist - but he isn't left enough, perhaps he prefers having plumbing.

For those who were stupid enough to believe that the correct president will tame the riots.

I would like to point out that Ted Wheeler is a far leftist - but he isn't left enough, perhaps he prefers having plumbing.

You could cook them a perfect meal and they'd still take a shit on it....never happy...it's pointless trying to please these people because the problem lies WITHIN THEM. It's a VIRUS.

You could cook them a perfect meal and they'd still take a shit on it....never happy...it's pointless trying to please these people because the problem lies WITHIN THEM. It's a VIRUS.

Oh yeah, Oregon has now gone and decriminalized "hard core" drugs...ok, yeah, I do believe in rehabilitation, however, this will probably not end well...let's wait and see...

Was this the antifa candidate?

Cactus1.jpg

Forum List

Back