Will demands for a political secession increase?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The US is more divided than ever. According to Pew, 91% of Americans today say that conflicts between Democrats and Republicans are either strong or very strong, a higher number than in 2016 (85%) and 2012 (81%). The political and cultural divide has become so intense that we must seriously consider whether both sides might not be better off if the US were divided into separate countries.

One troubling sign of our deteriorating civic mood is the shocking breadth of support for secession in the United States. At a time of widespread polarization—where people are arguing over a supposedly stolen election, vaccine mandates, mask-wearing, and the reality of climate change—a September 2020 Hofstra University poll found that “nearly 40 percent of likely voters would support state secession if their candidate loses.” This was followed by a YouGov and Bright Line Watch survey last June that revealed that 37% of Americans supported a “willingness to secede” when asked: “Would you support or oppose [your state] seceding from the United States to join a new union with [list of states in new union]?” Support for doing this was highest in the South and among Republicans.

As disappointing as it is to see that anyone voted for a democrook, let alone even ran for offices associated with the party, the fact that 2022 did not dwarf 2010's wipeout of collectivist sociopaths across the country further convinced me that the USA as divided by party can not be restored. At least not to a single nation under God with liberty and justice everyone is entitled too equally. In 2010 it seemed that a great enough majority of people responded to the fact that an incompetent ass clown had been pushed into the WH through a cult of personality. He won over a putz of a man who was only selected by GOP voters because the media and RNC convinced them McLame was the "moderate" they needed to win.

The same tactic worked again in 2012 when the same cabal of apparatchiks destroyed every individual that arose as the leading nominee candidate one by one until the least likeable was the only one standing. There is no excuse for this country to have allowed itself to be governed by a meat puppet faggot's handlers through 8 years of stagnation and malaise. I regained some optimism for the future when that criminally insane sociopath hag hitlary was defeated, and Trump could have been an assistant manager of a Putt-Putt Golf Course for all I cared. The fact that he was the world's richest professional clown probably helped him do a pretty decent job IMO. That and the degree to which the established Federal Mafia, the
DNC Crime Syndicate and the common vacuous bed wetting democrook voter loathed him simply added to his appeal.

Alas, 4 years later every possible avenue was exploited and the bad guys won. The collectivists installed a potato through hook and crook, then began a campaign of fascistic terrorism along with economic destruction that no rational person can approve of let alone ignore. At least with the meat puppet, they waited until his second term before really advancing a regressive agenda, while the potato's masters seem to have assumed they had to go all out immediately before enough of the public totally rejected all things democrook.

It would seem that in spite of massive inflation, increased violent crime, covid tyranny, freakishly stupid
DNC candidates, repulsive sexual deviants infiltrating schools, open hostility towards the majority of the country by elected democrook political whores, and shockingly stupid foreign policy actions like the Afghanistan withdrawal people from the blue regions and those who voted for democrooks want this country destroyed.

View attachment 724102
One thing I noticed however while scrolling around on the interactive map the website shows is that even the "solid blue" electoral districts generally only having the bed wetter candidates winning by barely more that 50%. There are many exceptions but I get the impression that the democrooks barely managed to hold onto many of the places they won. I expect that as the conditions in the country continue to deteriorate calls for political division will increase and regions outside the NE and hard left coast will be more likely to embrace the idea of expelling democrook parasites and forcing the bed wetter regions into independence from the union. The USA can not continue forward with these cancers and the parasites that fester inside them to drag us down.

For instance the state of PA is likely sending something DUMBER than the potato to the US Senate. The state would literally be better represented by a house plant and a coin that Bob Casey could water and flip the coin for yes/no votes. Heads Yes, Tails No. Then perhaps some pruning. Yet when you look at PA as a whole state, only urban parasites are represented by the choice because in between Philly and Pitts, the
DNC didn't bother running candidates for the house or the bed wetter didn't get 30% of the vote. Big city voters should not be the dominant voices in the federal government, and the abysmal performance of the federal government is testimony to that fact. If not for the 17th Amendment we could have a much more prosperous and free country than we have.

Were we to repeal that Amendment, we might be able to restore The
USA without removing the treasonous DNC and it's vacuous minions.

• Banned

I had to laugh at this.

Canada would go to war with us before they would accept responsibility for the "blue" regions in the US, and the bed wetter that initially tweeted this asinine map believes the majority of the bed wetter states are represented by freakishly stupid twits like her.

• Banned
elect2022.JPG

As disappointing as it is to see that anyone voted for a democrook, let alone even ran for offices associated with the party, the fact that 2022 did not dwarf 2010's wipeout of collectivist sociopaths across the country further convinced me that the USA as divided by party can not be restored. At least not to a single nation under God with liberty and justice everyone is entitled too equally. In 2010 it seemed that a great enough majority of people responded to the fact that an incompetent ass clown had been pushed into the WH through a cult of personality. He won over a putz of a man who was only selected by GOP voters because the media and RNC convinced them McLame was the "moderate" they needed to win.

The same tactic worked again in 2012 when the same cabal of apparatchiks destroyed every individual that arose as the leading nominee candidate one by one until the least likeable was the only one standing. There is no excuse for this country to have allowed itself to be governed by a meat puppet faggot's handlers through 8 years of stagnation and malaise. I regained some optimism for the future when that criminally insane sociopath hag hitlary was defeated, and Trump could have been an assistant manager of a Putt-Putt Golf Course for all I cared. The fact that he was the world's richest professional clown probably helped him do a pretty decent job IMO. That and the degree to which the established Federal Mafia, the
DNC Crime Syndicate and the common vacuous bed wetting democrook voter loathed him simply added to his appeal.

Alas, 4 years later every possible avenue was exploited and the bad guys won. The collectivists installed a potato through hook and crook, then began a campaign of fascistic terrorism along with economic destruction that no rational person can approve of let alone ignore. At least with the meat puppet, they waited until his second term before really advancing a regressive agenda, while the potato's masters seem to have assumed they had to go all out immediately before enough of the public totally rejected all things democrook.

It would seem that in spite of massive inflation, increased violent crime, covid tyranny, freakishly stupid
DNC candidates, repulsive sexual deviants infiltrating schools, open hostility towards the majority of the country by elected democrook political whores, and shockingly stupid foreign policy actions like the Afghanistan withdrawal people from the blue regions and those who voted for democrooks want this country destroyed.

View attachment 724102
One thing I noticed however while scrolling around on the interactive map the website shows is that even the "solid blue" electoral districts generally only having the bed wetter candidates winning by barely more that 50%. There are many exceptions but I get the impression that the democrooks barely managed to hold onto many of the places they won. I expect that as the conditions in the country continue to deteriorate calls for political division will increase and regions outside the NE and hard left coast will be more likely to embrace the idea of expelling democrook parasites and forcing the bed wetter regions into independence from the union. The USA can not continue forward with these cancers and the parasites that fester inside them to drag us down.

For instance the state of PA is likely sending something DUMBER than the potato to the US Senate. The state would literally be better represented by a house plant and a coin that Bob Casey could water and flip the coin for yes/no votes. Heads Yes, Tails No. Then perhaps some pruning. Yet when you look at PA as a whole state, only urban parasites are represented by the choice because in between Philly and Pitts, the
DNC didn't bother running candidates for the house or the bed wetter didn't get 30% of the vote. Big city voters should not be the dominant voices in the federal government, and the abysmal performance of the federal government is testimony to that fact. If not for the 17th Amendment we could have a much more prosperous and free country than we have.

Were we to repeal that Amendment, we might be able to restore The
USA without removing the treasonous DNC and it's vacuous minions.
The secession has already begun. Look at the mass exodus from NY, PA, and NJ down to Florida. I moved to SC. States like these have sane people running them even through fake leftyvirus pandemics. The wackos can stay in MI and CA and NY.

• Banned
They might want to reaccess "blue Virginia"....But they can certainly have NOtVA. ;)

That and I don't want to be in a confederation that includes Texas.....Fuck those over-bearing/bible thumping braggart assholes.
It wouldn't be a "confederation". In fact it would remain the 50 state Constitutional Republic with about 40 million less people and a few city-state regions walled off from us.

• Banned
The secession has already begun. Look at the mass exodus from NY, PA, and NJ down to Florida. I moved to SC. States like these have sane people running them even through fake leftyvirus pandemics. The wackos can stay in MI and CA and NY.
It is not enough that normal adults escape dystopian urban areas in shit hole states when bed wetters are also free to migrate and destroy states by infesting capitol cities and putting politics in disarray. Take the Shitty of Autism Texas for instance. Thanks to bed wetting commie transplants from west coast shit holes it has become a Mecca for jabbering retards. Texas would be the most prosperous libertarian juggernaut if we could marginalize or eliminate the influence bed wetting parasites have on us politically because they infest the state capitol.

We should have been among the first states to have Constitutional Carry, and the last to fuck up our power grid with fuckin windmills. Lunatics like Beta O'Douche and Abortion Barbie should never have considered a run for governor. The concept of bicycles in vehicle traffic ought to be nothing more than a lead up to a dark humor punch line. The University of TX should be the most prestigious learning institution on earth because bed wetting "academics" refuse to enter the state. We should have miles long chain gangs along litter free highways and a set of electric bleachers in Huntsville. Mexico should be building a wall to keep their people IN. Suggesting a tranny freak groomer should be allowed in a public school should get you punched in the mouth and forced to pay the service provider a $500 fee. The SPLC and ACLU should be lobbying the federal government to force secession on TX.

New Topics

Forum List

Back