Anti-christ and Comming One World Goverment.

Not everyone is against Israel.

LOL!!! WAIT AND WATCH!!! OPEN YOUR EYES. WORLD OPINION IS GROWING DAY BY DAY AGAINST ISRAEL JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD==and you will be hated by all nations

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another" Matthew 24:9-10

Quit your paranoid ranting. Israel is fine. It'll be some time before people turn on the country that is winning. It just isn't good business.

LOL!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! IN THE WORLD'S EYES IT IS ISRAEL THAT IS CONDEMNED IN THE MID-EAST!!! SATAN IS A LIAR and the father of liars!!!and you??

LOL!!! WAIT AND WATCH!!! OPEN YOUR EYES. WORLD OPINION IS GROWING DAY BY DAY AGAINST ISRAEL JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD==and you will be hated by all nations

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another" Matthew 24:9-10

Quit your paranoid ranting. Israel is fine. It'll be some time before people turn on the country that is winning. It just isn't good business.

LOL!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! IN THE WORLD'S EYES IT IS ISRAEL THAT IS CONDEMNED IN THE MID-EAST!!! SATAN IS A LIAR and the father of liars!!!and you??

Open your eyes. Israel is about to invade Gaza, kick Hamas' ass, and be back in time for supper. Israel isn't in danger.

Open your eyes. Israel is about to invade Gaza, kick Hamas' ass, and be back in time for supper. Israel isn't in danger.

I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD ON ISRAEL AND ignore your silly wrong ideas!!!OK???

BIBLE PROPHECY ON ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS PROPHECY WRITTEN 3000 YEARS AGO IS ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED NOW???? Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. Zechariah 12:3

Read the bold print. All the NATIONS OF THE EARTH.......

Why is a one-world government or currency automatically bad? Religion, I can see. But a global government brings peace and order, and a currency allows for ease of travel and purchasing of goods by tourists. Not that bad.

Just saying, but a government ruling all countries might get my support.

ONE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ONE WORLD LEADER LEADS TO THIS CONTROL OF MANKIND===And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 1==Revlation 13:7

GISMYS, a leader doesn't necessarily do that.
Oh, and depending on the translation of Revelation you have, it says those with wisdom can discover the name of the Anti-Christ. You seem to think you're wise, so what's his name? And don't say Obama because he's too much of an idiot to rule the world.

What translation would that be? I would like to read that one. So give it up.

BIBLE PROPHECY ON ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS PROPHECY WRITTEN 3000 YEARS AGO IS ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED NOW???? Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. Zechariah 12:3

It doesn't say everyone, it says every nation. That will include the United States of America.

Anti-Christ is a term coined in John I. It has nothing to do with some great powerful being. John uses the term to describe those who were Christians and turned away from the religion. John writes that there are many anti-christs. Anyone who turns their back on Jesus is an anti-Christ.

Throughout history people have tried to link the term to other figures in the Bible; the "man of lawlessness", the Beast of the Sea, the first horseman released from the seven seals. All of them are missing the point.

The term "anti-Christ" as an effort to combine all these ideas came from the Christian philosopher Ionas in the third century. There is no anti-Christ that is to come. There have been many anti-christs in the past and present. One is no more threatening than the other.

Anti-Christ is a term coined in John I. It has nothing to do with some great powerful being. John uses the term to describe those who were Christians and turned away from the religion. John writes that there are many anti-christs. Anyone who turns their back on Jesus is an anti-Christ.

Throughout history people have tried to link the term to other figures in the Bible; the "man of lawlessness", the Beast of the Sea, the first horseman released from the seven seals. All of them are missing the point.

The term "anti-Christ" as an effort to combine all these ideas came from the Christian philosopher Ionas in the third century. There is no anti-Christ that is to come. There have been many anti-christs in the past and present. One is no more threatening than the other.

THE ANTI-CHRIST (BEAST) IS VERY REAL PERSON===At the end of the battle of Armageddon. Jesus Christ metes out summary punishment to the Antichrist and his religious right-hand man, the False Prophet. These two have literally bedeviled the world and led humanity in a rebellion against God. Now they receive their just reward:

"19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." (Revelation 19:19-20)

THE ANTI-CHRIST (BEAST) IS VERY REAL PERSON===At the end of the battle of Armageddon. Jesus Christ metes out summary punishment to the Antichrist and his religious right-hand man, the False Prophet. These two have literally bedeviled the world and led humanity in a rebellion against God. Now they receive their just reward:

"19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone." (Revelation 19:19-20)

THINK!! IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR ENEMY IS REAL WHAT CHANCE DO YOU HAVE??? =zero!!!

Uh huh...read it in Greek instead of English. You will find a different point of view

THINK!! IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR ENEMY IS REAL WHAT CHANCE DO YOU HAVE??? =zero!!!

Well I will give you this. You are screaming in all caps. That shows you are an angry alarmist...John of Patmos was too. At least you are approaching from the same midnset although you are missing John's of Patmos' message.

Uh huh...read it in Greek instead of English. You will find a different point of view

WOW!!! SO YOU WOULD TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD IN A HOPELESS EFFORT TOPROTECT YOUR FALSE SILLY EVIL, IDEAS??? THINK man!!! count the cost!

WOW!!! SO YOU WOULD TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD IN A HOPELESS EFFORT TOPROTECT YOUR FALSE SILLY EVIL, IDEAS??? THINK man!!! count the cost!

What is God's word? We don't have any original documents of scripture. The earliest copies come from the third century. I dont deny the word of God...I simply recognize man'a intrusion upon it

What is God's word? We don't have any original documents of scripture. The earliest copies come from the third century. I dont deny the word of God...I simply recognize man'a intrusion upon it

satan's lies got to you!!! The over 2000 year old dead sea scrolls prove that GOD'S WORD has not been changed!!!

satan's lies got to you!!! The over 2000 year old dead sea scrolls prove that GOD'S WORD has not been changed!!!

Bible critics hailed the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls as an opportunity to prove once and for all that the Bible had been substantially changed or written after the fact. What they found, however, was confirmation that such was not the case. Other than a statement o disbelief, there has been no proof that the Bible has been substantially changed.

Of course, if you stick around here and believe everything that is written by nonbelievers, you will come to believe that the Bible was written in modern times by people who just made things up... .===more proof==http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RsYyZIeako

YES!!! Satan's plan is for one world goverment,one world religion,one world leader=the anti-christ(beast) WHY WOULD PEOPLE WANT TO HELP satan?

Forum List

Back