Anti-christ and Comming One World Goverment.

Bible prophecy reveals that the final leader of the end-time European Beast power will be an influential person who is both self-confident and arrogant (Daniel 11:36-39). This charismatic leader will lead ten nations who give their "power and authority" over to him (Revelation 17:12-13). Many Europeans are crying out for a strong, confident, charismatic, and "more youthful" leader that younger generations can relate to. HE IS IN THE WINGS READY TO STEP OUT AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME!!!

Why is a one-world government or currency automatically bad? Religion, I can see. But a global government brings peace and order, and a currency allows for ease of travel and purchasing of goods by tourists. Not that bad.

Just saying, but a government ruling all countries might get my support.

Bible prophecy reveals that the final leader of the end-time European Beast power will be an influential person who is both self-confident and arrogant (Daniel 11:36-39). This charismatic leader will lead ten nations who give their "power and authority" over to him (Revelation 17:12-13). Many Europeans are crying out for a strong, confident, charismatic, and "more youthful" leader that younger generations can relate to. HE IS IN THE WINGS READY TO STEP OUT AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME!!!

Other than the fact I'm American, I seem to fit that bill. Hmm.:lol:

Why is a one-world government or currency automatically bad? Religion, I can see. But a global government brings peace and order, and a currency allows for ease of travel and purchasing of goods by tourists. Not that bad.

ONE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ONE WORLD LEADER LEADS TO THIS CONTROL OF MANKIND===And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 1==Revlation 13:7

ONE WORLD GOVERMENT WITH ONE WORLD LEADER LEADS TO THIS CONTROL OF MANKIND===And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 1==Revlation 13:7

GISMYS, a leader doesn't necessarily do that.
Oh, and depending on the translation of Revelation you have, it says those with wisdom can discover the name of the Anti-Christ. You seem to think you're wise, so what's his name? And don't say Obama because he's too much of an idiot to rule the world.

Oh, and depending on the translation of Revelation you have, it says those with wisdom can discover the name of the Anti-Christ. You seem to think you're wise, so what's his name? And don't say Obama because he's too much of an idiot to rule the world.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD OR YOU WILL BELIEVE satan's lies. you get to chose!!!

I believe a global government will be good for humanity. Without war, money can go towards useful things like eradicating poverty and providing good educations. Scientists all over can work together regardless of nation to solve things like the environment lefties keep going on about or cure all diseases.
You believe in endless war, hatred, and prejudice- the very things Satan supposedly causes.

I believe a global government will be good for humanity. Without war, money can go towards useful things like eradicating poverty and providing good educations. Scientists all over can work together regardless of nation to solve things like the environment lefties keep going on about or cure all diseases.
You believe in endless war, hatred, and prejudice- the very things Satan supposedly causes.

OH!!!!! WELL!!! GOD'S WORD tells us what the results of the ant-christ's one world goverment will be and it is not pretty!!! You will take his mark,number or name or you cannot buy or sell, and if you are found out to be a believer in GOD you will be hunted down and killed!!!! HOW GOOD DOES THAT ONE WORLD GOVERMENT SOUND NOW????????????

THE TECHNOLOGY NEEDED TO SET UP A ONE WORLD GOVERMENT WRITTEN ABOUT IN THE BIBLE 2000 YEARS AGO IS HERE TODAY=====http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/07/steve-quayle-things-have-escalated-existence-of-america-at-stake-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report-2462690.html

WOW!!!! THE PRETTY WIFE JUST NOW CAME IN TO MY OFFICE WITH A LETTER FROM BANK CARD CO. SAYING" YOUR NEW CARD WILL HAVE AN EMBEDDED CHIP AND SIGNATURE FEATURE " IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT card you may get the samne letter very soon. We are here folks =the last days!!!===http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/07/steve-quayle-things-have-escalated-existence-of-america-at-stake-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report-2462690.html

Last edited:

OH!!!!! WELL!!! GOD'S WORD tells us what the results of the ant-christ's one world goverment will be and it is not pretty!!! You will take his mark,number or name or you cannot buy or sell, and if you are found out to be a believer in GOD you will be hunted down and killed!!!! HOW GOOD DOES THAT ONE WORLD GOVERMENT SOUND NOW????????????

A One-World government is not automatically evil. It can be, however. Or it can be good, as I listed the ways in my above post.

Let me put it into terms you'll understand.

People like you preach the Work of Satan through the Word of God.

So does Auntie Christ travel with Uncle Christ. Will they rule over us in tandem?

BIBLE PROPHECY ON ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS PROPHECY WRITTEN 3000 YEARS AGO IS ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED NOW???? Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. Zechariah 12:3

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS HATE THIS THREAD TOO!!!and you??
There is no such thing as demons, angels, Satan or God. Those are fairy tales that are told to children to make them behave a certain way.

An adult who believes in fairy tales obviously has an unhealthy mind. Take medicine before you hurt yourself or someone else.

ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Did you hear her say it?

BIBLE PROPHECY ABOUT THE LAST DAYS=DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND ON RAPTURE DAY OR YOU WILL FACE THIS=And you will be hated by all nations

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another" Matthew 24:9-10

BIBLE PROPHECY ON ISRAEL IN THE LAST DAYS. DO YOU SEE HOW THIS PROPHECY WRITTEN 3000 YEARS AGO IS ABOUT TO BE FULFILLED NOW???? Jerusalem will Be Attacked
…2"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3"It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. Zechariah 12:3

Not everyone is against Israel.

Either way you are a supernaturalist who obviously believes in multiple god like beings who are actively shaping the destiny of mankind.

LOL!!! WAIT AND WATCH!!! OPEN YOUR EYES. WORLD OPINION IS GROWING DAY BY DAY AGAINST ISRAEL JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD==and you will be hated by all nations

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another" Matthew 24:9-10

LOL!!! WAIT AND WATCH!!! OPEN YOUR EYES. WORLD OPINION IS GROWING DAY BY DAY AGAINST ISRAEL JUST AS GOD SAID IT WOULD==and you will be hated by all nations

Quit your paranoid ranting. Israel is fine. It'll be some time before people turn on the country that is winning. It just isn't good business.

Forum List

Back