Another war ?

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
Are you idiots going to wave your flags if China and North Korea keep their promise ?
Of course you will. You're morons.
How about if China and Russia play some war games in the gulf of Mexistan ?
OOOOOO You wouldn't hear of such a thing !

murka needs to be taught a lesson. Maybe it's your turn now ?
If a few of your shities go up in smoke, blame yourselves.
I'll be watching.....from afar.
N.Korea warns of 'severest punishment' over war games - Yahoo! News

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Fodder in, fodder out. American Men, stay fit just in case. (ohhh, right.....that whole obesity thing is growing). Oops.

gayDave,

The Douger is right bro...fat little hotdogs like you would shit your pants if you seen a Ruskie or Chink soldier up close. You, gayDave, are nothing more than GI Joe wannabe, a coward, a bullshiting yellow-dog coward.

Are you idiots going to wave your flags if China and North Korea keep their promise ?
Of course you will. You're morons.
How about if China and Russia play some war games in the gulf of Mexistan ?
OOOOOO You wouldn't hear of such a thing !

murka needs to be taught a lesson. Maybe it's your turn now ?
If a few of your shities go up in smoke, blame yourselves.
I'll be watching.....from afar.
N.Korea warns of 'severest punishment' over war games - Yahoo! News

The Chinese and Russian Navies would be lucky if thier ships were at 50% readiness by the time the reached the Gulf. Also I doubt the US would really care about it, short of letting some of our subs get some extra training, and maybe our air force as well.

Oh, this DERP's for you!

garfield-head-cup-derp.jpg

war?

Ugh...good god!

What is it good for?

..ab so lute ly nuthin !

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stuart Mill

you guys are bona fide lunatics and curmugeons, but mexistan is pretty damn funny. looks like the superdave bested you bloaks, picture's worth a grand. thanks for your service dave!
hey did you guys know that war what is it good for was going to be tolstoy's original choice for W & P ....but then that band used it first for some song

Last edited:
Another war? Who knows. Maybe we should wait to see what actually happens before we reach any really stupid conclusions.

Honestly, it wouldn't be surprising to me. The last 2 time we had progressives of President Obama's caliber in office we had World Wars.

Human nature is human nature. Unless the people break the cycle now, we are heading for war. Whether international or civil. That cycle will only be broken if we humble ourselves, start being honest with ourselves and realize we can't keep living the way we are.

Turn to God and live. Sadly, I am not sure people will this time.

gayDave,

The Douger is right bro...fat little hotdogs like you would shit your pants if you seen a Ruskie or Chink soldier up close. You, gayDave, are nothing more than GI Joe wannabe, a coward, a bullshiting yellow-dog coward.

c130.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how irrelevant you are.

We salute you dave

Attachments

• $Reagan_Saluting.jpg
    $Reagan_Saluting.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 67
gayDave,

he is not a big Vietnam vet like you ...right Yukon....you fucking phony molesting lying bastard....

Forum List

Back