Another Traitor Memorial Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

Get a brain you fucking retard.

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

I disagree with deleting history because some people are butthurt over it.
No one cares what you disagree with. The memorial is still gone.

Then why are you responding?

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.
Because its fun to let you know no one cares what you think.

No one is coming after my monuments. They have no reason to. None of my monuments promote the belief that its ok to enslave Black people.

I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.

No one is coming after my monuments. They have no reason to. None of my monuments promote the belief that its ok to enslave Black people.

No, some of yours imply it's OK to hate white people.

Malcolm X hated white people.

Man up, you pussy.

It is ok to hate white people. Its ok to hate Black people. I have no problem with someone hating me. I only have a problem when they think they can build a system to hold me back and kill me.

Malcolm X was smart. He hated whites then he realized not all whites were bad. It was just the ones here in the US that support racism.

Just more democrats stealing and destroying our history. No one who has any part in this travesty is worth any consideration or respect. They are the ones who should be utterly destroyed.

Just more democrats stealing and destroying our history. No one who has any part in this travesty is worth any consideration or respect. They are the ones who should be utterly destroyed.
This is why I will always vote for a dem over a repug. At least they destroy cave chimp symbolism. When the repugs figure out that honoring slave owners, rapists, and traitors is actually a bad thing let me know.

Man up, you pussy.

It is ok to hate white people. Its ok to hate Black people. I have no problem with someone hating me. I only have a problem when they think they can build a system to hold me back and kill me.

Malcolm X was smart. He hated whites then he realized not all whites were bad. It was just the ones here in the US that support racism.

No, you have a problem with past symbols that you don't like, but just ignore symbols that others don't like but you think are OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite.

I demand all Malcolm X blvd signs be removed.

This is why I will always vote for a dem over a repug. At least they destroy cave chimp symbolism. When the repugs figure out that honoring slave owners, rapists, and traitors is actually a bad thing let me know.

Aight there Toby, big man you are.

FOAD.

Monuments aren't enough. The enemies of America want museums destroyed too.

The surprising part of all the enemy hatred is, they really think we should be sympathetic to their cause.

Man up, you pussy.

No, you have a problem with past symbols that you don't like, but just ignore symbols that others don't like but you think are OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite.

There are lots of symbols past and present I dont like. I ignore them because none of them advocated enslaving Black people.

Tough shit. I dont care what you demand. I thought I already told you that?

Sad to remove history to appease a bunch of cowardly pussies, pussy.

Monuments aren't enough. The enemies of America want museums destroyed too.

The surprising part of all the enemy hatred is, they really think we should be sympathetic to their cause.
I love museums. Especially if they are truthful. No one wants museums destroyed unless they are constructed by a serial killer.

Sad to remove history to appease a bunch of cowardly pussies, pussy.
The history isnt removed pussy. The honor is removed.

Man up, you pussy.

There are lots of symbols past and present I dont like. I ignore them because none of them advocated enslaving Black people.

Tough shit. I dont care what you demand. I thought I already told you that?

A solider's memorial for a lost cause doesn't advocate enslaving black people. They lost. Part of the attempt to heal the country was to allow them to honor their war dead and their veterans.

And now 100+years later we are breaking that compact, because of mousy thin skinned little twats like you getting vapors over them.

What a pathetic little soi boi you are. Tissue?

Man up, you pussy.

I think that they shouldn't have brought you're sorry asses over here in the first place. You can thank black men for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back