Another Traitor Memorial Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitors...confederates...bitches...cave chimps. All the same thing.
You are totally eaten up with hate
Such is the life of a Black man in the most racist country on the planet.
Move...no one is forcing you to stay here. You seem unhappy. Real estate is cheap in Iran.
No. I'm going to stay here and give you cave chimps indigestion by talking shit. If you dont like it you are free to try and force me to move but we all know thats not gonna happen.
It's more fun rattling your cage and watching you dance like an orangutan.

I'm going to stay here and give you cave chimps indigestion by talking shit.
Is that the best way to end the hate?

I dont think so

Particularly since you would melt like a Popsicle in July if someone called you a ******

which as far as I can tell, no one has
The best way to end hate is to destroy it.

People call me a star all the time but I'm humble so I dont let it go to my head.

You cant tell because you are not around me in real life.

Move...no one is forcing you to stay here. You seem unhappy. Real estate is cheap in Iran.
No. I'm going to stay here and give you cave chimps indigestion by talking shit. If you dont like it you are free to try and force me to move but we all know thats not gonna happen.
Is that true? Is your cage rattled?

I dont think so

Particularly since you would melt like a Popsicle in July if someone called you a ******

People call me a star all the time but I'm humble so I dont let it go to my head.

“People call me a star”...LMAO. Your imagination is fantastic. In real life you’re a 55 year old loser.

Then stay. My family came from the old Soviet Union. Never owned slaves. I know to you all whites are the same since you’re stupid. We like it here. No place is perfect.
I was going to stay even if you wanted me to go. I didnt ask about your history. Why do you feel the need to tell me? I'm not really interested.
Of course you are. You’re a learned old man.
Thanks for the compliment but I really dont care about your history. Youre kind of boring. I'm more interested in what you feel or have to say about the topic.

No. I'm good. They tore down the cave chimp memorial. Its a happy day for me.

Then stay. My family came from the old Soviet Union. Never owned slaves. I know to you all whites are the same since you’re stupid. We like it here. No place is perfect.
I was going to stay even if you wanted me to go. I didnt ask about your history. Why do you feel the need to tell me? I'm not really interested.
Thanks for the compliment but I really dont care about your history. Youre kind of boring. I'm more interested in what you feel or have to say about the topic.
Why would you care what a 39-year old Jew thinks? You're a Holocaust denier.

I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

Get a brain you fucking retard.

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

I disagree with deleting history because some people are butthurt over it.
No one cares what you disagree with. The memorial is still gone.

Then why are you responding?

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.
Because its fun to let you know no one cares what you think.

No one is coming after my monuments. They have no reason to. None of my monuments promote the belief that its ok to enslave Black people.

No, some of yours imply it's OK to hate white people.

Malcolm X hated white people.
It is ok to hate white people. Its ok to hate Black people. I have no problem with someone hating me. I only have a problem when they think they can build a system to hold me back and kill me.

Malcolm X was smart. He hated whites then he realized not all whites were bad. It was just the ones here in the US that support racism.

No, you have a problem with past symbols that you don't like, but just ignore symbols that others don't like but you think are OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite.

I demand all Malcolm X blvd signs be removed.
There are lots of symbols past and present I dont like. I ignore them because none of them advocated enslaving Black people.

Tough shit. I dont care what you demand. I thought I already told you that?

A solider's memorial for a lost cause doesn't advocate enslaving black people. They lost. Part of the attempt to heal the country was to allow them to honor their war dead and their veterans.

And now 100+years later we are breaking that compact, because of mousy thin skinned little twats like you getting vapors over them.

What a pathetic little soi boi you are. Tissue?

Appomattox is a bronze statue commemorating Confederate soldiers from Alexandria, Virginia.

Nuff said to me. Traitors and enslavers shouldnt be commemorated. I dont give a fuck about them healing, their war dead, or their veterans. They were all rabid cave chimps. They should get all the honor or a euthanized dog.

It wont be the first time the US broke a contract. They broke plenty of them with the NA's and the Black people of this country. I honestly could give a flying fuck over what some inbred cave chimps feel about dead confederate losers. The monument is gone. Stop your pathetic whining.

Your opinion is more hateful than anything they could come up with at the time. They were creatures of their time, you live in a time where you should know fucking better.

Fuck off, toby.
Tough shit. I'm a human of my time. The inbred cave chimps knew it was wrong to enslave Blacks. They were just greedy, lazy, no account bitches and traitors.

You fuck off honky.
^Triggered^
If you think Marty is triggered there you aint seen nothing. You should see the PMs he sent me. :laughing0301:
You two write love letters to each other? Oh
It was more like hate mail. :laughing0301:
Why the laughing emoji? Did he break up with you?
I was laughing at how triggered he was. I was crying from laughing so hard. :laughing0301:
You seemed equally triggered so there’s that. This country has racist people in it. Won’t change. Live with it.
I cant be equally triggered. I didnt send hate mail to him. He was triggered into sending hate mail to me.
Sure you can. Plus why would I take your word for it? You’re a racist idiot and a liar.
If you dont take my word for it why are you seeking information from me? Does that make sense to you?

I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Good news!
Take all the traitor statues and confederate memorabilia and put it in a giant museum somewhere in Mississippi.
Then charge traitorous Gomers $50 a pop to visit them.
you are not traitor for going to a fucking museum....geezus....

Its the little things in life. I had no idea that memorial even existed. Zero impact on my life.

39 year old Ashkenazis have opinions I like to hear on the topic.

Can't you tell when he does the shuck and jive, the Stepnfetchit, the fast response when he hears an organ grinder.

Gotta erase that old Democrat history eh?

“Democrats never owned slaves..”
“Democrats never owned slaves....”

Click your heels three times, I’m sure someday it will be true.

Its the little things in life. I had no idea that memorial even existed. Zero impact on my life.
Yes. Its just one little thing to have one cave chimp memorial desecrated and removed. When all of them are removed I will throw a party.

I feel that no matter how hard you try you cannot force people not to have opinion on race. It is something we have to live with. I cannot force you to like Jews. I cannot force you to like Whites. We just live our lives the best we can and try to teach our kids to be better. Antisemites don't care if I am Ashkenazi or not. They still hate me. Just like you do. And I don't lose a wink of sleep at night over it.

I dont think so

You practice hate

Gotta erase that old Democrat history eh?

“Democrats never owned slaves....”

Click your heels three times, I’m sure someday it will be true.
What are you talking about? Hell yeah Dems owned slaves. Yes we have to erase that honor afforded to any and all cave chimps that battled to keep Blacks enslaved.

Can't you tell when he does the shuck and jive, the Stepnfetchit, the fast response when he hears an organ grinder.
LOL

His rhetoric of being a victim just furthers the racial divide.

I feel that no matter how hard you try you cannot force people not to have opinion on race. It is something we have to live with. I cannot force you to like Jews. I cannot force you to like Whites. We just live our lives the best we can and try to teach our kids to be better. Antisemites don't care if I am Ashkenazi or not. They still hate me. Just like you do. And I don't lose a wink of sleep at night over it.
I dont mind people having an opinion on race. I have an opinion on race. Why would I deny that right to anyone else? Ashkenazis are cool with me as long as they arent racists. Hell some of my best sources are Ashkenazis that admitted to me the original Hebrews were Black people. I see no difference in Ashkenazis and white people racially. They are all white. I dont hate you. You make me laugh. I cant hate someone that makes me laugh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back