Another Traitor Memorial Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.
It should be put in a museum and shown the history that Democrats were for keeping black people enslaved, fought against the United States to keep those people enslaved, and then the Democrats showed their displeasure of the United States by erecting a statue in defiance of allowing the blacks to be free. Yep, i dont mind statues removed but they need a place on the Washington DC mall, called "Democrats who loved Slavery".

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.

Confederates were not traitors

saying they were is hate speech
As a northerner I will tell you I agree with them. This was a war over a federal government out of control. Asslips has no opinion of value
Bwwaaaahhaaaaaaa.....

Did the south secede because of slavery?

Image: thebottomlineusa.wordpress.com
The South seceded because they knew they did not want to abide by the Union laws about slavery so they separated. the south seceded because of tariffs. They also seceded because the north was fighting for justice and peace and wanted to free the slaves, and the south did not want to get rid of their slaves.
Why did the south secede - Jacquelyn Whiting; Joel Barlow ...

jackiewhiting.net/collab/leadandpower/full_preconceptions_notes.htm

Confederates were not traitors

saying they were is hate speech
As a northerner I will tell you I agree with them. This was a war over a federal government out of control. Asslips has no opinion of value
Democrats were racists, are racists and always be racists because they look at blacks as nothing but slaves to the system.

To homeland!

Good news!
Take all the traitor statues and confederate memorabilia and put it in a giant museum somewhere in Mississippi.
Then charge traitorous Gomers $50 a pop to visit them.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

Get a brain you fucking retard.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.

Man up, you pussy.

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

Man up, you pussy.

You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

I disagree with deleting history because some people are butthurt over it.

Man up, you pussy.

No one cares what you disagree with. The memorial is still gone.

Man up, you pussy.

No one cares what you disagree with. The memorial is still gone.

Then why are you responding?

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back