Another Traitor Memorial Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

Get a brain you fucking retard.

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

I disagree with deleting history because some people are butthurt over it.
No one cares what you disagree with. The memorial is still gone.

Then why are you responding?

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.
Because its fun to let you know no one cares what you think.

No one is coming after my monuments. They have no reason to. None of my monuments promote the belief that its ok to enslave Black people.

No, some of yours imply it's OK to hate white people.

Malcolm X hated white people.
It is ok to hate white people. Its ok to hate Black people. I have no problem with someone hating me. I only have a problem when they think they can build a system to hold me back and kill me.

Malcolm X was smart. He hated whites then he realized not all whites were bad. It was just the ones here in the US that support racism.

No, you have a problem with past symbols that you don't like, but just ignore symbols that others don't like but you think are OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite.

I demand all Malcolm X blvd signs be removed.
There are lots of symbols past and present I dont like. I ignore them because none of them advocated enslaving Black people.

Tough shit. I dont care what you demand. I thought I already told you that?

A solider's memorial for a lost cause doesn't advocate enslaving black people. They lost. Part of the attempt to heal the country was to allow them to honor their war dead and their veterans.

And now 100+years later we are breaking that compact, because of mousy thin skinned little twats like you getting vapors over them.

What a pathetic little soi boi you are. Tissue?

Appomattox is a bronze statue commemorating Confederate soldiers from Alexandria, Virginia.

Nuff said to me. Traitors and enslavers shouldnt be commemorated. I dont give a fuck about them healing, their war dead, or their veterans. They were all rabid cave chimps. They should get all the honor or a euthanized dog.

It wont be the first time the US broke a contract. They broke plenty of them with the NA's and the Black people of this country. I honestly could give a flying fuck over what some inbred cave chimps feel about dead confederate losers. The monument is gone. Stop your pathetic whining.

I tell Black people all the time that subscribe to the "good white people" theory that they should place that sentiment on hold until every single last vestige of honor towards people that wanted to enslave them is removed from public land. Here is one step in that direction.

Crews in historic Old Town Alexandria quickly removed a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier named "Appomattox" Tuesday morning.
The memorial was erected in 1889 to honor Confederate soldiers from the Virginia city and stands with its arms crossed and back to the north. It is one of many controversial Confederate monuments nationwide that has faced repeated demands for removal.

Keep worrying about symbols and keep trying to play the victim via it, and see how far it gets you.

Man up, you pussy.
Symbols are literally all around you dumbfuck. How do you think you are able to read?

I don't get bent out of shape over them. I can Drive down Malcom X Blvd without getting the vapors even though until the end he was a white hating asshole.
You got bent out of shape over the symbols I used to start this thread you silly bitch. We can tell because youre emotional.

At this point they will be coming after your monuments next, and I hope they fucking do, you wanna be rioting bitch.

No one is coming after my monuments. They have no reason to. None of my monuments promote the belief that its ok to enslave Black people.

It is ok to hate white people. Its ok to hate Black people. I have no problem with someone hating me. I only have a problem when they think they can build a system to hold me back and kill me.

Malcolm X was smart. He hated whites then he realized not all whites were bad. It was just the ones here in the US that support racism.
I think that they shouldn't have brought you're sorry asses over here in the first place. You can thank black men for that.
i agree. They should never have enslaved Black people. However, on the flip side the US would have been a failed penal colony half its current size if not for Black people.

If you don't like memorials don't look at them, whiny bitches
We wont be looking at this one anymore at least you silly bitch.
Speaking of bitches, have you seen your ugly ass in the mirror?
I honestly cant recall ever looking at my ass in the mirror. The thought has never even occurred to me.
You open it every time you speak.
Are you some kind of weird alien? How do you know someones ass opens when they speak? What kind of warped mind thinks these things up?

Man up, you pussy.

No, you have a problem with past symbols that you don't like, but just ignore symbols that others don't like but you think are OK. That makes you a fucking hypocrite.

There are lots of symbols past and present I dont like. I ignore them because none of them advocated enslaving Black people.

A solider's memorial for a lost cause doesn't advocate enslaving black people. They lost. Part of the attempt to heal the country was to allow them to honor their war dead and their veterans.

And now 100+years later we are breaking that compact, because of mousy thin skinned little twats like you getting vapors over them.

Appomattox is a bronze statue commemorating Confederate soldiers from Alexandria, Virginia.

Nuff said to me. Traitors and enslavers shouldnt be commemorated. I dont give a fuck about them healing, their war dead, or their veterans. They were all rabid cave chimps. They should get all the honor or a euthanized dog.

It wont be the first time the US broke a contract. They broke plenty of them with the NA's and the Black people of this country. I honestly could give a flying fuck over what some inbred cave chimps feel about dead confederate losers. The monument is gone. Stop your pathetic whining.

Your opinion is more hateful than anything they could come up with at the time. They were creatures of their time, you live in a time where you should know fucking better.

Fuck off, toby.

Thank goodness they are removing this statue. It is about time!

Man up, you pussy.

Your opinion is more hateful than anything they could come up with at the time. They were creatures of their time, you live in a time where you should know fucking better.

Fuck off, toby.
Tough shit. I'm a human of my time. The inbred cave chimps knew it was wrong to enslave Blacks. They were just greedy, lazy, no account bitches and traitors.

You fuck off honky.

Man up, you pussy.

Fuck off, toby.
Tough shit. I'm a human of my time. The inbred cave chimps knew it was wrong to enslave Blacks. They were just greedy, lazy, no account bitches and traitors.

You fuck off honky.

Blacks were enslaving blacks at that time, and were the suppliers of most of the blacks sold to whites.

U mad bro?

I think you mad.

So easy to enrage.

Some Confederate monuments being removed are the only things Blacks are going to gain from this current chimp-out.
Oh, and the booty from looting.

Speaking of bitches, have you seen your ugly ass in the mirror?
I honestly cant recall ever looking at my ass in the mirror. The thought has never even occurred to me.
You look at your ass every time you shave.
I've never seen you when I shave. If I did I would probably throw up.

Man up, you pussy.

Fuck off, toby.

You fuck off honky.

Blacks were enslaving blacks at that time, and were the suppliers of most of the blacks sold to whites.

U mad bro?

I think you mad.

So easy to enrage.
White boy revisionist history isnt going bring your memorial back. Give it a rest. :)

Why are you asking if I'm mad? Youre the one angrily PMing me. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Unless you have pictures of them which you share with your friends, then print and put on you wall.

They'll be there to remind us, again, that the government isn't anything but a bag of shit.
I dont have a picture of traitor memorials. I honestly dont mind if you save some photographs and look at them on the wall.......but you wont be looking at it ever again in real life using public property maintained by Black peoples tax dollars.

Unless you have pictures of them which you share with your friends, then print and put on you wall.

They'll be there to remind us, again, that the government isn't anything but a bag of shit.
I dont have a picture of traitor memorials. I honestly dont mind if you save some photographs and look at them on the wall.......but you wont be looking at it ever again in real life using public property maintained by Black peoples tax dollars.

Don't know about traitor memorials...but I got pictures of all these confederates.

And I have my own memorials which blacks didn't pay for.

Then again, you are an ass for thinking that somehow the confederates were working against you.

You are really too stupid to understand.

Don't know about traitor memorials...but I got pictures of all these confederates.

And I have my own memorials which blacks didn't pay for.

Then again, you are an ass for thinking that somehow the confederates were working against you.

You are really too stupid to understand.
Traitors...confederates...bitches...cave chimps. All the same thing.

Thats outstanding that you have your own memorials. You should really pray to them and hold them sacred.

I'm too stupid to understand that keeping Blacks enslaved was somehow in my best interests? Ok. You run with that. Meanwhile. Another traitor memorial bites the dust.

When you erase history you do not learn from history when you do not learn from history you repeat it but hey whatever makes the overly sensitive feel better.
History hasnt been erased. The honor has been erased. Everyone remembers what the cave chimps in the confederate stood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back