Confederate statue removed from historic North Carolina courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck... you falsely denied he made that tweet.

You lied.

You were caught lying.

Try dealing with reality for once in your miserable life. It might just be an eye opener for you.
Please show where you confirmed it was real. One article on a website doesn't prove anything.

You brought the tweet so it's on YOU to prove it is legit. (hint: Just because something is on the innerwebs doesn't mean it is real)

Oops!

But hey, at least you found a quote by KKK Leader Quigg saying he supported Hillary once the election rolled around, so you go that going for ya.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I posted a news article where he was interviewed and asked about that very tweet where his reply was he no longer felt that way.

You lied.

Everyone here saw you lie.

:dance:
KKK leader Quigg donated to, and endorsed Hitlery for President in 2016, so YOU were caught lying when you claimed he supported Trump for President.

Your own link proves you lied. Keep clinging to your "tweet" that was over a year old by the time the election rolled around if it makes you feel better about your RACIST party, Dumbfuck.:5_1_12024:

Oops!
LOLOLOLOLOL

You fucking dumbfuck.

You didn't bother to read the link, did ya?

You said his tweet was a "fake tweet."

He confessed it was his tweet.

Yes, I did.

Your "tweet" was from Sept 2015, a full 1 year+ before the election. Since then he heard Hillary's racist platform and decided to switch, endorse, and donate $20,000 to your Racist Candidate for President in 2016.

Please try to keep up (with your own links).:21::21::21::21::21:
LOL

You said it wasn't his tweet, dumbfuck. Now you admit it was a real tweet.

104 pages of this tripe!

Race and Politics remain unresolved in the good ol' USA.
Coolio! :blsmile:
(Just think what our 'Grand Experiment' could of been if Democrats had avoided 'identity politics'!).
Trump literally referred to a person as his own "African American" -- and yo dic sucking ass didn't say shit about that...

The only people who get triggered over identity politics are the closet racists who want to deny the existence of anyone who doesn't look like them..fuk what you whining about

Trump has an odd and off putting style. He often uses insensitive language.

And that is the best you have on him. HIs POLICIES and his ACTIONS are all about serving the interests of the nation as a whole, AS HE SEES THEM, (please don't waste our time explaining how you disagree with him on issues).

His actual behavior and actions, do not justify your hysterical race baiting and hatred.

You are the problem here, not Trump, not us Trump supporters.

YOU.

Unfuckingbelievable, do you read this horse shit b4 u post it.

His complaint about Trump, was insensitive language. That is the best he had.

And that is more than you people normally have. Normally you have to fucking lie.

Trump's policies and actual results, do not justify your hate filled hysteria.

You are a lying asshole.

Cocksucka the guy lies every time he opens his mouth. Give me a policy that Trump has implemented that actually has some real results.

His complaint about Trump, was insensitive language. THat is what he had.

You want to justify your hysteria? That is on you, you freaking moron. YOU come up with a policy that supposedly is so bad that justifies your hysterical hatred.

Not everybody who supports the Confederacy are White Supremacists.
Also not everybody who's a White Supremacist supports the Confederacy either.

First off modern day White Supremacists believe in White culture separated from Black culture.

Therefor importing Black slaves into a White culture is in steep conflict with modern White Supremacist ideals.

Now, the Confederacy doesn't have to be White Supremacist, some people just think the North who financed, and profited also off of the Cotton Trade, were hypocrites in cutting off the economic vitality of the South.

The North also had a role to play in the conflict.

Furthermore, there can be Union White Supremacist motives too, for example Black slaves took away jobs from Whites.

Therefor actually, rather than fostering White Separatism, or White Supremacy, the ideal of Black slaves pushed Whites into conflict with Blacks over jobs, and housing.
White supremacy has embraced confederate symbols.

Two point on that.

One, in my generation, the display of the Rebel Flag meant you were a Lynyrd Skynyrd fanatic. As disturbing as that might be, its isn't as ominous as a racist.

Two, the number of white supremacists is at an all time low. The big rally last year in Washington DC had less than 200 participants- tiny compared to the size of the country. The fact that they have chosen the Rebel Flag as their symbol doesn't mean a thing. There are more members in the Youngstown Men's Garden Club than there are white supremacists.

It started out as a racist rag and that is all it has ever been.

Except that right after the war, it was accepted by the very people that fought against it, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Their surrender was accepted

And has been since then, by the vast majority of Americans.

I said their surrender was accepted.

That you pretend to not know that, is just you being a fucking lying asshole.

I just said it twice shit head, what the hell does that have to do with honoring these traitors with statues and monuments.

It was accepted by the rest of the nation, including the veterans of the war, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

That you pretend not to know that, is just you being a lying fucking asshole.

Please show where you confirmed it was real. One article on a website doesn't prove anything.

You brought the tweet so it's on YOU to prove it is legit. (hint: Just because something is on the innerwebs doesn't mean it is real)

Oops!

But hey, at least you found a quote by KKK Leader Quigg saying he supported Hillary once the election rolled around, so you go that going for ya.:5_1_12024:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I posted a news article where he was interviewed and asked about that very tweet where his reply was he no longer felt that way.

You lied.

Everyone here saw you lie.

KKK leader Quigg donated to, and endorsed Hitlery for President in 2016, so YOU were caught lying when you claimed he supported Trump for President.

Your own link proves you lied. Keep clinging to your "tweet" that was over a year old by the time the election rolled around if it makes you feel better about your RACIST party, Dumbfuck.:5_1_12024:

Oops!
LOLOLOLOLOL

You fucking dumbfuck.

You didn't bother to read the link, did ya?

You said his tweet was a "fake tweet."

He confessed it was his tweet.

Yes, I did.

Your "tweet" was from Sept 2015, a full 1 year+ before the election. Since then he heard Hillary's racist platform and decided to switch, endorse, and donate $20,000 to your Racist Candidate for President in 2016.

Please try to keep up (with your own links).:21::21::21::21::21:
LOL

You said it wasn't his tweet, dumbfuck. Now you admit it was a real tweet.

Did you miss the " " around tweet? As of this point, you have failed to confirm it is real.

However, what you HAVE confirmed is that the KKK endorsed and donated $20,000 to Hillary.

White supremacy has embraced confederate symbols.

Two point on that.

One, in my generation, the display of the Rebel Flag meant you were a Lynyrd Skynyrd fanatic. As disturbing as that might be, its isn't as ominous as a racist.

Two, the number of white supremacists is at an all time low. The big rally last year in Washington DC had less than 200 participants- tiny compared to the size of the country. The fact that they have chosen the Rebel Flag as their symbol doesn't mean a thing. There are more members in the Youngstown Men's Garden Club than there are white supremacists.

It started out as a racist rag and that is all it has ever been.

Except that right after the war, it was accepted by the very people that fought against it, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

Their surrender was accepted

And has been since then, by the vast majority of Americans.

I said their surrender was accepted.

That you pretend to not know that, is just you being a fucking lying asshole.

I just said it twice shit head, what the hell does that have to do with honoring these traitors with statues and monuments.

It was accepted by the rest of the nation, including the veterans of the war, as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

That you pretend not to know that, is just you being a lying fucking asshole.

It has been accepted by the children, grand children, great grandchildren, etc. of the racist traitors.

4,000 or less Klan members left out of a total population of 370 million.
Why is this even being discussed? :dunno:

Number one, if that were a fact it would be "4000 or fewer" not "less".

Number two, cite your source, because arriving at any such number is impossible.

So, I guess the Southern Poverty Law Center is full of shit, which they are, as they put Klan members just a tad higher than 4,000.
You're fuckin' stoopid....

I guess they are, as your lack-of-link says, because there is no "the Klan" Literally anyone at any time can say they're in or not in the Klan. Means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back