Angels have fallen

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
Stupid reason to commit treason and a really dumb way to die.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
this girl was MURDERED...
Console yourself with that knowledge that these dumbasses WILL step too far and when they do they're going to discover that not all Americans will peacefully forgive their shit. At that point, this attitude of theirs will undergo a magical transformation.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Why did she ignore warnings not to enter?

She was committing a criminal act.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?
Was she the only one? Where was the stop or I will shoot warning? No, we say that when they are resisting arrest.
Police say they issued a warning. They could be lying or she may or may not have heard it over the smashing of the doors or she may have heard it but chose to ignore it.
Did they say they would shoot? Allow me, no they did not. "Stop or I'll murder you "would have done too.
We'll never know if that would have worked or not.

And critics ignore that this was a very fast moving dangerous situation, with a fired up mob of hundreds of people having successfully breeched the Capitol and roaming through looking for lawmakers.

View attachment 487470

So that clears KIm Potter of all charges and she can go back to work.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wanted to add - I feel very bad for Kim Potter....it was an utterly tragic situation all the way around, for Duante Wright and for Kim Potter. She clearly did not mean to use her gun, that's clear from her reaction. She chose to resign, a veteran, which is another indication of how she must feel about what she did.

But other than the tragedy of an unnecessary death, I don't see this the same as Ashley Babbit. She was in the process of committing a crime - the police had no way of knowing if she was armed or what she was carrying in her backpack, she was part of a violent mob who had already smashed the window in the door. This wasn't a solitary person, this was the first person with a mob behind her.

Still not a reason to shoot her. Damaging property does not have a death sentence or a lot of cities would have new cemetaries to keep up with demand.

So...I'm guessing you oppose stand your ground laws and shooting home invaders?

View attachment 487474

I don't. There should be a Constitutional Amendment against Retreat Laws and the police having to use less lethal weapons since its good enough for our congresscritters.

*****SMILE****

Then your opposition to Ashli Babbit being shot makes no sense...

1620264726051.png

Yes it does.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
You're just pissed because she's white.
What a stupid thing to say.
Nope. It's stupid that it has to be said, but it's absolutely true.
you wouldn't know the TRUTH if it was right in front of you...your kind has no use for TRUTH....shit stain
That's some funny shit, mang!

Tell us another one!

What a stupid thing to say.
Nope. It's stupid that it has to be said, but it's absolutely true.
you wouldn't know the TRUTH if it was right in front of you...your kind has no use for TRUTH....shit stain
That's some funny shit, mang!

Tell us another one!
thanx...point proven....case closed

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Well, You are an obvious idiot, but I sure do not support anybody killing you for it

Ironic that a person who served her country is shot down in cold blood, while a convicted Felon is idolized by the likes of Nancy Pelosi.
andaronjim, we all agreed not to mention Trump in our posts until after July 4, 2021

You have now lost one (1) point, totaling five (5) so far.
As you well know, six (6) points is automatic removal from our special group.
What you say next may mark your destiny.
:)-
Funny, i dont remember agreeing to any bullshit that you just said.
As for my destiny, on God knows what comes next.

tenor (1).gif

That's exactly what it is. Had she been black, they'd be celebrating too.

If she'd been black they'd have dug into her past with a fine toothed comb looking for a criminal record or any history of trouble and then magnified it into justifying her death.

Yanno.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and there is no way in hell that I would have gone to, or supported, what happened on Jan 6th. Why? I remember my oath, and attacking the Capitol is something I would never do. Too bad about her death, but in my opinion, she forgot, and went against, her oath of enlistment when she tried to break in. Yeah, it sucks that she was killed, but if you're gonna use her military status to bitch, you need to learn what the oath of enlistment is all about.

For those of you who don't know, part of the oath says that I will defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If she was part of the group attacking the Capitol, she made herself a domestic enemy of the Constitution. McVeigh was a veteran too when he blew up the FBI building. Are you going to try to tell me that he was justified and didn't deserve the death sentence he received?

Yanno.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and there is no way in hell that I would have gone to, or supported, what happened on Jan 6th. Why? I remember my oath, and attacking the Capitol is something I would never do. Too bad about her death, but in my opinion, she forgot, and went against, her oath of enlistment when she tried to break in. Yeah, it sucks that she was killed, but if you're gonna use her military status to bitch, you need to learn what the oath of enlistment is all about.

For those of you who don't know, part of the oath says that I will defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If she was part of the group attacking the Capitol, she made herself a domestic enemy of the Constitution. McVeigh was a veteran too when he blew up the FBI building. Are you going to try to tell me that he was justified and didn't deserve the death sentence he received?
She was a Domestic Terrorist sent by the President

I don't think she forgot. I think she was brainwashed. With a Brillo® pad.

I don't think she forgot. I think she was brainwashed. With a Brillo® pad.

If being brainwashed means blind allegiance to some idiot tv reality personality, I'll keep my dirty mind, thank you very much. (Besides, Sailors are renowned for having a dirty mind. So are Marines.)

You swore and oath to defend the country and the constitution, which none of the progressives are doing. So in actuality you are aiding and abetting traitors to the country. Slap yourself on the back skippy.....

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

That's exactly what it is. Had she been black, they'd be celebrating too.

If she'd been black they'd have dug into her past with a fine toothed comb looking for a criminal record or any history of trouble and then magnified it into justifying her death.
1620340549277.png

What makes you think that?

*****SMILE*****

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

Would have been different maybe, had she been black.

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?
Insurrection vs social justice protest?...

I assume you support cops killing unarmed protesters no matter their skin color, yes?

You swore and oath to defend the country and the constitution, which none of the progressives are doing. So in actuality you are aiding and abetting traitors to the country. Slap yourself on the back skippy.....

View attachment 487741

The Constitutional venue for legal regress is the court system.
Complaints were filed with the courts and found to be without merit.

An insurrection against Congress is not the solution

We already know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.

Really Hoss? Shirley you can come up with something better than this in light of all the unarmed black men shot by police?
Insurrection vs social justice protest?...

I assume you support cops killing unarmed protesters no matter their skin color, yes?
Are those protestors violently attacking Congress?

View attachment 487741
0178f2c9593c7d838c481f9c057cacbc.jpg

Would have been different maybe, had she been black.
It'd be very different -- you cons would be cheering that she was put down.

View attachment 487741

The Constitutional venue for legal regress is the court system.
Complaints were filed with the courts and found to be without merit.

An insurrection against Congress is not the solution
It was for Seattle and Portland. We could be looking at the equal protection clause.

Forum List

Back