Angels have fallen

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

"No one could save them no one forgave them their chance to know"
Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

She died a traitor. Say her name ... Benedict Babbitt.

View attachment 487456

I've seen no official notification from the military labeling her a traitor.

Why don't you get on the military about doing that?

However I do see that the Babbitt family are suing the Capitol police.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Interesting you link this Queensryche video...which is AWESOME...btw.
Babbitt and so many others like her described in detail.

"There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared".

There was no steal. There was no fraud. He lost.

Why, can't you move on? She died for nothing. What a waste.

View attachment 487464

Oh no! I want people like you to go to the military and have her labeled as a insurrectionist and a traitor since you're so adamant about the issue.

Let's see how that plays out since progressives are insistent about this issue.

*****SMILE*****

No inconsistency here. She bought into the conspiracy theories..sad. She fell into the well of bile until she couldn't tell what was up and down. Terrible way to die.

View attachment 487468

So you're afraid to push your agenda that far.

Looks like her insurance policies will have have to pay out for wrongful death at the hands of law enforcement since they didn't pursue less lethal methods.

Hope her family win their lawsuit and are awarded ten times the amount they sued for.

*****SMILE*****

Damn!! You are on fire!!
An exercise...in..futility...:)

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.
No one else needed to be shot. The rest of Trump's mob backed away from the House chamber after Ashli Targetpractice was put down like the rabid dog she was.
maybe a relative of yours can be next....maybe a black flies criminal, or a cop, can gun someone dear to you down...but it wouldn't be murder, you retards accept that
I can only hope and pray that no one in my family is dumb enough to storm the Capitol to prevent an election from being certified and to attempt to get at members of Congress. If they do, they deserve whatever punishment they receive.
The shit is neck deep wherever you are. :ahole-1:

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Why did she ignore warnings not to enter?

She was committing a criminal act.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?
Was she the only one? Where was the stop or I will shoot warning? No, we say that when they are resisting arrest.
Police say they issued a warning. They could be lying or she may or may not have heard it over the smashing of the doors or she may have heard it but chose to ignore it.
Did they say they would shoot? Allow me, no they did not. "Stop or I'll murder you "would have done too.
We'll never know if that would have worked or not.

And critics ignore that this was a very fast moving dangerous situation, with a fired up mob of hundreds of people having successfully breeched the Capitol and roaming through looking for lawmakers.

1620262340241.png

So that clears KIm Potter of all charges and she can go back to work.

*****SMILE*****

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?
Was she the only one? Where was the stop or I will shoot warning? No, we say that when they are resisting arrest.
Police say they issued a warning. They could be lying or she may or may not have heard it over the smashing of the doors or she may have heard it but chose to ignore it.
Did they say they would shoot? Allow me, no they did not. "Stop or I'll murder you "would have done too.

And critics ignore that this was a very fast moving dangerous situation, with a fired up mob of hundreds of people having successfully breeched the Capitol and roaming through looking for lawmakers.

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

I'm a sucker for that song....

Yup. Police were vastly outnumbered and utterly overwhelmed. While only about 600 entered the Capitol, thousands more stormed past police barricades leading up to the building and hundreds of thousands more were protesting outside. While inside, insurgents warned police that many more would be coming too. They forced their way in chanting to kill the vice president. Hunted for him and Pelosi, among others. Then violently attempted to smash the doors to break past a whipped up barricade of furniture, breaking them with improvised weapons; in an attempt to get at lawmakers they feared were getting away.

She was a traitor and it was a good shoot.

Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.
No one else needed to be shot. The rest of Trump's mob backed away from the House chamber after Ashli Targetpractice was put down like the rabid dog she was.
maybe a relative of yours can be next....maybe a black flies criminal, or a cop, can gun someone dear to you down...but it wouldn't be murder, you retards accept that
I can only hope and pray that no one in my family is dumb enough to storm the Capitol to prevent an election from being certified and to attempt to get at members of Congress. If they do, they deserve whatever punishment they receive.
The shit is neck deep wherever you are. :ahole-1:
LOL

Your opinion is noted and laughed at. Meanwhile, Benedict Babbitt is still [rightfully] dead.

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

Wanted to add - I feel very bad for Kim Potter....it was an utterly tragic situation all the way around, for Duante Wright and for Kim Potter. She clearly did not mean to use her gun, that's clear from her reaction. She chose to resign, a veteran, which is another indication of how she must feel about what she did.

But other than the tragedy of an unnecessary death, I don't see this the same as Ashley Babbit. She was in the process of committing a crime - the police had no way of knowing if she was armed or what she was carrying in her backpack, she was part of a violent mob who had already smashed the window in the door. This wasn't a solitary person, this was the first person with a mob behind her.

Yup. Police were vastly outnumbered and utterly overwhelmed. While only about 600 entered the Capitol, thousands more stormed past police barricades leading up to the building and hundreds of thousands more were protesting outside. While inside, insurgents warned police that many more would be coming too. They forced their way in chanting to kill the vice president. Hunted for him and Pelosi, among others. Then violently attempted to smash the doors to break past a whipped up barricade of furniture, breaking them with improvised weapons; in an attempt to get at lawmakers they feared were getting away.

I agree except I still wouldn't call it a good "shoot", just a "there was no time for a careful consideration of all possible options" shoot - it was a necessary shooting given the situation. The officer should not face any penalties. I don't think she was a traitor. She was mislead and betrayed by her president. She was foolish and paid with her life.

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

Wanted to add - I feel very bad for Kim Potter....it was an utterly tragic situation all the way around, for Duante Wright and for Kim Potter. She clearly did not mean to use her gun, that's clear from her reaction. She chose to resign, a veteran, which is another indication of how she must feel about what she did.

But other than the tragedy of an unnecessary death, I don't see this the same as Ashley Babbit. She was in the process of committing a crime - the police had no way of knowing if she was armed or what she was carrying in her backpack, she was part of a violent mob who had already smashed the window in the door. This wasn't a solitary person, this was the first person with a mob behind her.

Still not a reason to shoot her. Damaging property does not have a death sentence or a lot of cities would have new cemetaries to keep up with demand.

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

Still not a reason to shoot her. Damaging property does not have a death sentence or a lot of cities would have new cemetaries to keep up with demand.

So...I'm guessing you oppose stand your ground laws and shooting home invaders?

1620263205324.png

Michael Brown was a criminal resisting arrest and it was good shoot.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

Why would I?

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

Why would I?

Well...damaging property does not have a death sentence ... or trespassing I guess (Babbit was certainly doing that)....

I agree except I still wouldn't call it a good "shoot", just a "there was no time for a careful consideration of all possible options" shoot - it was a necessary shooting given the situation. The officer should not face any penalties. I don't think she was a traitor. She was mislead and betrayed by her president. She was foolish and paid with her life.
An effective necessary shot taken is a good shoot.

An effective necessary shot taken is a good shoot.
I can't see that...

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

1620263492737.png

I don't. There should be a Constitutional Amendment against Retreat Laws and the police having to use less lethal weapons since its good enough for our congresscritters.

*****SMILE****

View attachment 487470

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487474

I don't. There should be a Constitutional Amendment against Retreat Laws and the police having to use less lethal weapons since its good enough for our congresscritters.

*****SMILE****

Then your opposition to Ashli Babbit being shot makes no sense...

New Topics

Forum List

Back