Angels have fallen

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Would have been different maybe, had she been black.
It'd be very different -- you cons would be cheering that she was put down.

Shut your lying piehole.

Yanno.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and there is no way in hell that I would have gone to, or supported, what happened on Jan 6th. Why? I remember my oath, and attacking the Capitol is something I would never do. Too bad about her death, but in my opinion, she forgot, and went against, her oath of enlistment when she tried to break in. Yeah, it sucks that she was killed, but if you're gonna use her military status to bitch, you need to learn what the oath of enlistment is all about.

For those of you who don't know, part of the oath says that I will defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If she was part of the group attacking the Capitol, she made herself a domestic enemy of the Constitution. McVeigh was a veteran too when he blew up the FBI building. Are you going to try to tell me that he was justified and didn't deserve the death sentence he received?
You swore and oath to defend the country and the constitution, which none of the progressives are doing. So in actuality you are aiding and abetting traitors to the country. Slap yourself on the back skippy.....

View attachment 487741

The Constitutional venue for legal regress is the court system.
Complaints were filed with the courts and found to be without merit.

An insurrection against Congress is not the solution
1620365040248.png

Then Congress should declare her and all the other people that were present that day traitors and you should be demanding for them to do so immediately.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yanno.....................I'm a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and there is no way in hell that I would have gone to, or supported, what happened on Jan 6th. Why? I remember my oath, and attacking the Capitol is something I would never do. Too bad about her death, but in my opinion, she forgot, and went against, her oath of enlistment when she tried to break in. Yeah, it sucks that she was killed, but if you're gonna use her military status to bitch, you need to learn what the oath of enlistment is all about.

For those of you who don't know, part of the oath says that I will defend the Constitution, against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If she was part of the group attacking the Capitol, she made herself a domestic enemy of the Constitution. McVeigh was a veteran too when he blew up the FBI building. Are you going to try to tell me that he was justified and didn't deserve the death sentence he received?
You swore and oath to defend the country and the constitution, which none of the progressives are doing. So in actuality you are aiding and abetting traitors to the country. Slap yourself on the back skippy.....

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

Then Congress should declare her and all the other people that were present that day traitors and you should be demanding for them to do so immediately.

*****SMILE*****

The courts are already doing that

Ashli was leading an insurrection and cost her life.
All because she believed the lies from a President who refuses to admit he lost

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

Leading? Man, you are grasping for straws like a good progressive slave...

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

She was the first one through .......That is the lead
Those behind her were following

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

She never entered she just looked in and instead of the "policeman" demanding to comply he shot first....Unlike St George Floyd who resisted arrest 5 times while being politely put into a police car. You fuckers are such prog slaves.....

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

1620392310123.png

That's the job of the president and congress.

All they have to do is sign a paper declaring her and the others there that day traitors.

Sounds like they're a bunch of ball-less cowards who make accusations and are too scared of doing their jobs.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

She never entered she just looked in and instead of the "policeman" demanding to comply he shot first....Unlike St George Floyd who resisted arrest 5 times while being politely put into a police car. You fuckers are such prog slaves.....

LOLOL

She couldn't look through the broken out window without climbing up?

You tards get dumber by the hour.

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487887

All they have to do is sign a paper declaring her and the others there that day traitors.

Sounds like they're a bunch of ball-less cowards who make accusations and are too scared of doing their jobs.

*****SMILE*****

:)cd.

The President gets to declare people traitors?

Wow, imagine if Trump had that power
His BFF Putin does

View attachment 487741

View attachment 487823

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487887

*****SMILE*****

:)cd.

The President gets to declare people traitors?

Wow, imagine if Trump had that power
His BFF Putin does

1620395662440.png

All it takes is a proclamation. He seems to be pretty good at signing other things people put in front of him. Isn't he the boss? Isn't he the president of the United States Of America? Does he need to grow some...

*****CHUCKLE*****

?????

She is a Traitor who attacked her country

No, that would be the likes of YOU.
Unlike Trump voters who support an Insurrectionist, I love my country AND our Constitution
1620416120547.png

Go ahead have the president sign a proclamation stating that they're all insurrectionists and traitors.

Do it!!!

Don't be bashful if they're all traitors it should be in writing from the president for all to see. I'm sure there's someone in the White House who can write it up for him to put his X on.

*****CHUCKLE*****

1620422015564.png

The president of the United States should sign a proclamation that all white people are insurrectionists and traitors because of the color of their skin.

But then he's too ball-less to do that and prefers to stealthily send agents out to search for some little thing. Probably using that gal from the CIA commercial heading the task force so they can have another Waco.

Don't forget to put some more fence around that Capitol area to ensure those people who fear for their lives from unarmed insurrectionist and traitors don't get in unless the cop can shot them without warning.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1620421575005.png
    1620421575005.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
Liar. If you loved the COTUS you wouldn't be trying change it, nor would you applaud every time a democrat ignores it.

Really? This country doesn't change? How about getting rid of slavery? How about expanding westward all the way to the Pacific? How about the Civil Rights Act, as well as the Equal Voting Act? How about Women's Sufferage? This country has changed MANY times Westwall, no matter how much you try to deny it. Our ability to change and adjust to new times and things is what made us great.

Liar. If you loved the COTUS you wouldn't be trying change it, nor would you applaud every time a democrat ignores it.

Really? This country doesn't change? How about getting rid of slavery? How about expanding westward all the way to the Pacific? How about the Civil Rights Act, as well as the Equal Voting Act? How about Women's Sufferage? This country has changed MANY times Westwall, no matter how much you try to deny it. Our ability to change and adjust to new times and things is what made us great.

Show me where slavery is written into the COTUS.

Sorry, but your deflection is weak. None of those things are written into the Constitution, but they were prevalent in the times they happened, as well as were changed later. No, they aren't written into the Constitution, but the did happen, and were later changed when people figured out it wasn't right. Like I said, part of what makes this country great is it's ability to change (usually the correct way).

Sorry, but your deflection is weak. None of those things are written into the Constitution, but they were prevalent in the times they happened, as well as were changed later. No, they aren't written into the Constitution, but the did happen, and were later changed when people figured out it wasn't right. Like I said, part of what makes this country great is it's ability to change (usually the correct way).

Oh, so what you are saying is if the leaders were actually following the COTUS, AS WRITTEN, then no Amendments would have been needed. Your lack of knowledge of how corrupt people control things is duly noted.

Oh, so what you are saying is if the leaders were actually following the COTUS, AS WRITTEN, then no Amendments would have been needed. Your lack of knowledge of how corrupt people control things is duly noted.

Amendments to the Constitution are necessary as things (and this country) evolves. Never said that Amendments weren't necessary, I said that they were needed. Your idiocy is duly noted.

Forum List

Back