Angels have fallen

Somehow the left justifies the actions of every felon who is shot to death by state/local Police but on the other hand the actions of the federal cops are always justified even when they use tanks to incinerate "religious extremists" (Waco) and shoot a women who is holding a 18 month old child in her arms (Ruby Ridge). In this case the Veteran is presumed innocent by law but some alleged Veterans justify her murder because of her political beliefs. Political hatred is a strong emotion, even stronger than loyalty to fellow Veterans.

Alleged?

You know...even veterans that break the law face (and should face) the same consequences as the rest of us.

It's not political hatred.

You should be blaming Trump for encouraging her to do this, not the police, trying to defend our elected representatives - you know, the ones the mob was hunting down.

She is not an angel. She isn't a martyr. She is a sad, tragic and very misguided person who had a problematic personal life, a checkered military career, and had lost her way and violated her oath in the process.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

"No one could save them no one forgave them their chance to know"
Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

She died a traitor. Say her name ... Benedict Babbitt.

1620259411339.png

I've seen no official notification from the military labeling her a traitor.

Why don't you get on the military about doing that?

However I do see that the Babbitt family are suing the Capitol police.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

Her actions spoke for her. Her family should be charged the cost of the bullet used to kill a traitor and the blood they had to clean up.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

Her actions spoke for her. Her family should be charged the cost of the bullet used to kill a traitor and the blood they had to clean up.

1620260044000.png

Then we should do away with tasers and pepper spray for all law enforcement and when those the law enforcement confront allow their actions speak for them they get the same sort of treatment.

If it's good enough for my congresscritters then its good enough for my protection too. That way there'll be less revolving prison door criminals back on the street.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

Interesting you link this Queensryche video...which is AWESOME...btw.
Babbitt and so many others like her described in detail.

"There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared".

There was no steal. There was no fraud. He lost.

Why, can't you move on? She died for nothing. What a waste.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Why did she ignore warnings not to enter?

She was committing a criminal act.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?
Was she the only one? Where was the stop or I will shoot warning? No, we say that when they are resisting arrest.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487461

Then we should do away with tasers and pepper spray for all law enforcement and when those the law enforcement confront allow their actions speak for them they get the same sort of treatment.

If it's good enough for my congresscritters then its good enough for my protection too. That way there'll be less revolving prison door criminals back on the street.

*****SMILE*****

Every circumstance is different. There will be no single approach to every single event. In some cases, tasers are the best deterrence. In others cases, pepper spray is best. When vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed by a hostile mob threatening to kill politicians and trying to break into the House chamber where they know lawmakers are still hiding, a gun is the best weapon of choice.

And it worked marvelously. No one else tried to break into the House chamber once Ashli Targetpractice was stopped.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

Don't you guys always say police are justified in shooting if the perp ignores warnings?
Was she the only one? Where was the stop or I will shoot warning? No, we say that when they are resisting arrest.
Police say they issued a warning. They could be lying or she may or may not have heard it over the smashing of the doors or she may have heard it but chose to ignore it.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

1620260697433.png

Oh no! I want people like you to go to the military and have her labeled as a insurrectionist and a traitor since you're so adamant about the issue.

Let's see how that plays out since progressives are insistent about this issue.

*****SMILE*****

Police say they issued a warning. They could be lying or she may or may not have heard it over the smashing of the doors or she may have heard it but chose to ignore it.
Did they say they would shoot? Allow me, no they did not. "Stop or I'll murder you "would have done too.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487461

*****SMILE*****

Every circumstance is different. There will be no single approach to every single event. In some cases, tasers are the best deterrence. In others cases, pepper spray is best. When vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed by a hostile mob threatening to kill politicians and trying to break into the House chamber where they know lawmakers are still hiding, a gun is the best weapon of choice.

And it worked marvelously. No one else tried to break into the House chamber once Ashli Targetpractice was stopped.

1620260970803.png

Nope! If I feel threatened when someone is acting violently they need to be given the same treatment my congresscritters expect when they feel threatened. None of this every situation is different. Just shoot the son of a bitch.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487464

Oh no! I want people like you to go to the military and have her labeled as a insurrectionist and a traitor since you're so adamant about the issue.

*****SMILE*****

No inconsistency here. She bought into the conspiracy theories..sad. She fell into the well of bile until she couldn't tell what was up and down. Terrible way to die.

Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.
No one else needed to be shot. The rest of Trump's mob backed away from the House chamber after Ashli Targetpractice was put down like the rabid dog she was.
maybe a relative of yours can be next....maybe a black flies criminal, or a cop, can gun someone dear to you down...but it wouldn't be murder, you retards accept that

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487464

*****SMILE*****

No inconsistency here. She bought into the conspiracy theories..sad. She fell into the well of bile until she couldn't tell what was up and down. Terrible way to die.

1620261754590.png

So you're afraid to push your agenda that far.

Looks like her insurance policies will have have to pay out for wrongful death at the hands of law enforcement since they didn't pursue less lethal methods.

Hope her family win their lawsuit and are awarded ten times the amount they sued for.

*****SMILE*****

Did they say they would shoot? Allow me, no they did not. "Stop or I'll murder you "would have done too.
We'll never know if that would have worked or not.

View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

Kansas

*****SAD SMILE*****

View attachment 487456

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487461

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487467

Nope! If I feel threatened when someone is acting violently they need to be given the same treatment my congresscritters expect when they feel threatened. None of this every situation is different. Just shoot the son of a bitch.

*****SMILE*****

Guess what, if someone is threatening to harm you with death or great bodily injury, you too are afforded the same defense.

And critics ignore that this was a very fast moving dangerous situation, with a fired up mob of hundreds of people having successfully breeched the Capitol and roaming through looking for lawmakers.

And critics ignore that this was a very fast moving dangerous situation, with a fired up mob of hundreds of people having successfully breeched the Capitol and roaming through looking for lawmakers.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.
No one else needed to be shot. The rest of Trump's mob backed away from the House chamber after Ashli Targetpractice was put down like the rabid dog she was.
maybe a relative of yours can be next....maybe a black flies criminal, or a cop, can gun someone dear to you down...but it wouldn't be murder, you retards accept that
I can only hope and pray that no one in my family is dumb enough to storm the Capitol to prevent an election from being certified and to attempt to get at members of Congress. If they do, they deserve whatever punishment they receive.

Forum List

Back