Pennsylvania has taken a HUGE STEP toward getting back to normal. Mask mandate will be LIFTED once 70% of adults are vaccinated

FEELING GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news I heard since this shit started.

You actually believe that?

Two weeks to flatten the curve.

Wear a mask for 100 days.

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

No reason for mask wearing now. They don't do any significant good against the spread of COVID. That should be more than obvious by now to anyone who has paid attention.

FEELING GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news I heard since this shit started.

Smart way to do it. Good for them.
I agree. People should be incentivized to get the vaccine as opposed to the way the Biden Admin is going about it which is creating the exact opposite result.

You think government demands are good news?

Not really but I just hate wearing this fucking mask and feels good to know its coming to and end soon

I agree. People should be incentivized to get the vaccine as opposed to the way the Biden Admin is going about it which is creating the exact opposite result.
Huh? "Tate your vaccine so we can get back to normal" isn't he message from both PA and President Joe.

Huh? "Tate your vaccine so we can get back to normal" isn't he message from both PA and President Joe.
No, telling people they are Neanderthals for not continuing unnecessary protocols, calling them lazy for not getting the vaccine, and telling them that despite being vaccinated they still have to follow all of the unnecessary, burdensome protocols anyway isn't the messaging we need from President Joe, but it's what he's putting out there. It creates skepticism and resentment.

Last edited:

Not really but I just hate wearing this fucking mask and feels good to know its coming to and end soon
What will your government demand of you next?

What will they force you to do until those demands are met?

New Topics

Forum List

Back