Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1620252700865.png

1620252719301.png

"No one could save them
no one forgave them
their chance to know"
Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

Last edited:
View attachment 487414

View attachment 487415

"No one could save them no one forgave them their chance to know"
Kansas

No warning. No hands up don't shoot. No I can't breath. Just shot down like a stray dog.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

Ironic that a person who served her country is shot down in cold blood, while a convicted Felon is idolized by the likes of Nancy Pelosi. Hope that bitch gets hers soon...

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
Stupid reason to commit treason and a really dumb way to die.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
this girl was MURDERED...

Sorry. Participate in a violent insurrection. Climb a door to get into a broken window. Told to stand down. Didn't. Shot in the throat. Over a lie wrapped in a conspiracy theory.
you really are a sick piece of shit....go idolize the criminal g. floyd....and move to china you fucking communist asshole
this girl was MURDERED...

This "woman" was a military veteran. 12 years in the Air Force. You think she would have known better..oh I forgot..Q-Anon...because..they're always right.
You are aware of the oath a service member stands up to take when they enlist..correct?
Read the part about all enemies..foreign and domestic. (Hint..she WAS the domestic enemy).
THAT'S sick. And the fact you defend it....just proves what flaming hack you are. Don't you have a Stormfront meeting to get to? :)

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.

That does not work. There was no reason whatsoever to shoot her but to intimidate everyone who believes fraud took place to be quiet or face their wrath. It was murder.

Sorry, but I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and if you are too stupid to know that you are participating in an activity that could be considered "insurrectionist", then you have forgotten what you learned in the military. While I do support protests (peaceful please), I don't support violent ones. Breaking into the Capitol and doing what she did goes against every thing that she swore to support and uphold. If she got killed because of her stupidity and going against the oath she swore to uphold, that is on her.

And, sorry, but it appears that she decided to get stupid and died for her idiocy.
Why wasn't anyone else shot? If she, an unarmed woman, was that intimidating, imagine the others. There should have been a pile of bodies.

Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.

1620254211691.png

I saw no insurrection at Capitol Hill on the 6th of January 2021.

I saw a military member shot down like a stray dog by the only people that fired a weapon during the whole protest that happened that day because they didn't know how to use their non-lethal tools to stop an unarmed protestor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why wasn't anyone else shot?

Dunno........................maybe it was because she was the first to get stupid and that was supposed to be a warning to others who wanted to be stupid as well? Sorry, but her military status doesn't make her a martyr, as I've seen people in the military who were just as stupid. But, fortunately, they didn't last long and were kicked out or decided to get out.
The fact is she did nothing that warranted being shot. Period.

Capitol Shooting Exposed as Hollywood Stunt​

The Ashli Babbitt Capitol Hill Staged Deception Psyop​

View attachment 487425

I saw a military member shot down like a stray dog by the only people that fired a weapon during the whole protest that happened that day because they didn't know how to use their non-lethal tools to stop an unarmed protestor.

*****SMILE*****

Well, then you weren't paying attention. Storming the Capitol for a lie...Yes..we can that..insurrection. :)
If she had made it inside and had nobody on the other side of that door, I have no doubt she would have unlocked that door for the horde to get in.

Really dumb way to die.

View attachment 487425

*****SMILE*****

Well, then you weren't paying attention. Storming the Capitol for a lie...Yes..we can that..insurrection. :)
If she had made it inside and had nobody on the other side of that door, I have no doubt she would have unlocked that door for the horde to get in.

Really dumb way to die.

You mean murdered.

View attachment 487425

*****SMILE*****

Really dumb way to die.

1620254921517.png

If my Congresspeople expect lethal force to be used against unarmed protestors breaking into their place of business or their residence then I expect the same protection for my place of business or personal residence.

Time to get rid of the tasers and pepper spray.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 487425

*****SMILE*****

Really dumb way to die.

You mean murdered.

Shot. Dumb way to die. And I believe the Capitol Police have already said there will be no charges against the officer.
It was an insurrection. If George Floyd was there on Capitol Hill that day and got shot protesting the big lie, I'd say the same thing.
Dumb..way..to..die. Should have know better.

Somehow the left justifies the actions of every felon who is shot to death by state/local Police but on the other hand the actions of the federal cops are always justified even when they use tanks to incinerate "religious extremists" (Waco) and shoot a women who is holding a 18 month old child in her arms (Ruby Ridge). In this case the Veteran is presumed innocent by law but some alleged Veterans justify her murder because of her political beliefs. Political hatred is a strong emotion, even stronger than loyalty to fellow Veterans.

Forum List

Back