Dewpoint:
-32.4°C
Humidity:
76%
Wind:
SSW 9 km/h
Wind Chill:

Vita, MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

Oh and for all the rest of you little snot faced global warming freaks living in your mommy's basement....

Here's my forecast.

And it's Celsius assholes
Issued: 5:00 AM CST Saturday 7 December 2013

Today, 7 December
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.

Tonight, 7 December
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 40.

Sunday, 8 December
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 38.

Monday, 9 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 27. High minus 21.

Tuesday, 10 December
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 20.

Wednesday, 11 December
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 22.

Thursday, 12 December
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 21.

Friday, 13 December
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 22.

01.gif

Yes, you are a denier. This weather report is completely irrelevant.

Get your ass out of your mommy's basement and then join me out here.:lol:

I don't worry about some shit hole in lower slobbovia going up by a fraction of a degree. You come out here or come up here and then you tell me you give a crap about some island in the Pacific.

Last edited:

Deniers don't know or aknowledge the difference between weather and climate. It seems beyond their comprehension that warming is creating new and changing weather patterns and thus effecting regional weather.

:lol:

Past 24 hr
Radar
Satellite

Current Conditions

-30°C

°C
°F

Observed at:
Emerson
Date:
6:00 AM CST Saturday 7 December 2013

Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
104.0 kPa
Tendency:
falling

Temperature:
-29.6°C
Dewpoint:
-32.4°C
Humidity:
76%
Wind:
SSW 9 km/h
Wind Chill:

Let's be fair the temp change is seasonal it happens every year :lol:

Deniers don't know or aknowledge the difference between weather and climate. It seems beyond their comprehension that warming is creating new and changing weather patterns and thus effecting regional weather.

Hey kid, you get back to me when they can give me a 5 day forecast that is accurate.

Wasn't this supposed to be the worst ever hurricane season? As compared to last years worst ever hurricane season?

Oh and just to really rub it in your face? Oh what the hell. I'm married to a science dude. UofT.

I'm stuck with a major grad blessedly for over 25 years while you're wanking off in grade "AL GORE" school. If Traveler ever walks in these doors you best be prepared.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And they call me a denier

And they're right.

But then I've always called you an extremely retarded denier, which is a bit more accurate.

A classic symptom of that extreme retardation would be your obvious inability to comprehend the difference between a cold day in your backyard and global climate.

Past 24 hr
Radar
Satellite

Current Conditions

-30°C

°C
°F

Observed at:
Emerson
Date:
6:00 AM CST Saturday 7 December 2013

Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
104.0 kPa
Tendency:
falling

Temperature:
-29.6°C
Dewpoint:
-32.4°C
Humidity:
76%
Wind:
SSW 9 km/h
Wind Chill:

Let's be fair the temp change is seasonal it happens every year :lol:

No kidding :lol:

Honestly our CJOB radio station personality who I adore has never done the weather. He's hugely political and could be equated to Rush down there.

He's doing the weather reads now.Because of family he decided to go local radio. By the time he hit the Friday forecast he lost it and actually said on air "are you freaking out yet".

And they're right.

But then I've always called you an extremely retarded denier, which is a bit more accurate.

A classic symptom of that extreme retardation would be your obvious inability to comprehend the difference between a cold day in your backyard and global climate.

And fairy tales come true in the land of warmers.:eusa_whistle:

And they're right.

You've always called me that?

Have you now?

Now, said the spider to the flies..................

Anyone else want to jump into the web?

Last edited:

And they're right.

What's the variance in temperature in your parents basement?

You live in that world addicted to your keyboard.

I live in the real world. And it's a glorious one. I'm on a migration path of vultures. You wouldn't even know the rush as they fly over you in formation and you can smell them above you.

It's unreal.

Of monarchs. I've seeded our whole back acreage to be "monarch" friendly.

I live with golden eagles, bald eagles and raptors unlimited. It's harsh. But it's worth it. I'm not in a basement being a so called keyboard warrior for the environment.

I'm in the middle of it. :eusa_angel:

And they're right.

What's the variance in temperature in your parents basement?

You live in that world addicted to your keyboard.

I live in the real world. And it's a glorious one. I'm on a migration path of vultures. You wouldn't even know the rush as they fly over you in formation and you can smell them above you.

It's unreal.

Of monarchs. I've seeded our whole back acreage to be "monarch" friendly.

I live with golden eagles, bald eagles and raptors unlimited. It's harsh. But it's worth it. I'm not in a basement being a so called keyboard warrior for the environment.

I'm in the middle of it.

Oh, I see, then you must be out there "in the middle of it" posting this ignorant drivel telepathically, sans keyboard.

Last edited:

Hey kid, you get back to me when they can give me a 5 day forecast that is accurate.

Wasn't this supposed to be the worst ever hurricane season? As compared to last years worst ever hurricane season?

Oh and just to really rub it in your face? Oh what the hell. I'm married to a science dude. UofT.

I'm stuck with a major grad blessedly for over 25 years while you're wanking off in grade "AL GORE" school. If Traveler ever walks in these doors you best be prepared.

You confirm my point. You don't know the difference between weather and climate. You are married to a "science dude". So what, my wife has an advanced degree in language and and speaks four of them. I still can't spell for crap and have horrible grammer.

When it's hot in the summer they say it's due to global warming.

Then when temps in the winter fall to record lows they still claim it's global warming.

And when the weather is beautiful and mild in the spring.

Well of course it points to global warming. .... :lol: :lol:

Maybe their is something to this. It's called seasons. 4 times a year we have a change :lol:

Hey traitor,

this isn't "a season".

kt5cw.jpg

and while we've got this up, who wants to tell me that that wee little hook at the very top proves that none of the rest of that ever happened?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back