And they call me a denier

Oh and for all the rest of you little snot faced global warming freaks living in your mommy's basement....

Here's my forecast.

And it's Celsius assholes
Issued: 5:00 AM CST Saturday 7 December 2013

Today, 7 December
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.

Tonight, 7 December
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 30. Extreme wind chill minus 40.

Sunday, 8 December
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 38.

Monday, 9 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 27. High minus 21.

Tuesday, 10 December
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 20.

Wednesday, 11 December
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 22.

Thursday, 12 December
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 21.

Friday, 13 December
Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 22.

01.gif

Vita, MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

Well, Dancer, -30 F is colder than -30 C. Look it up.

Hey traitor,

this isn't "a season".

kt5cw.jpg

and while we've got this up, who wants to tell me that that wee little hook at the very top proves that none of the rest of that ever happened?

0.8 degrees in 125 years? Woop de do!

I wonder what his argument would be for that mid evil warming period, the one that had temps higher than we have now?

Since the worldwide increase for temperature in the "mid evil":lol: warming period was 0.2 c, while we have already experianced over 0.8C increase in the last 150 years, what you state is simply wrong.

0.8 degrees in 125 years? Woop de do!

I wonder what his argument would be for that mid evil warming period, the one that had temps higher than we have now?

Since the worldwide increase for temperature in the "mid evil":lol: warming period was 0.2 c, while we have already experianced over 0.8C increase in the last 150 years, what you state is simply wrong.

New paper confirms the climate was warmer 1000 years ago | Watts Up With That?

:lol:

Past 24 hr
Radar
Satellite

Current Conditions

-30°C

°C
°F

Observed at:
Emerson
Date:
6:00 AM CST Saturday 7 December 2013

Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
104.0 kPa
Tendency:
falling

Temperature:
-29.6°C
Dewpoint:
-32.4°C
Humidity:
76%
Wind:
SSW 9 km/h
Wind Chill:

Vita, MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

Let's be fair the temp change is seasonal it happens every year :lol:

No kidding :lol:

Honestly our CJOB radio station personality who I adore has never done the weather. He's hugely political and could be equated to Rush down there.

He's doing the weather reads now.Because of family he decided to go local radio. By the time he hit the Friday forecast he lost it and actually said on air "are you freaking out yet".

Sounds like the opening scenes of "The Day after Tomorrow".. If you haven't seen it --- and you're NOT freaked out yet --- now would be the time.

That is serious hell to be in.. I sincerely hope that your fossil fuel supply is large and reliable..
Check into the thread from time to time --- so we know when it's time to dial up the Mounties.. Does Dudley DooRight still work for them???
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Oh of course HockeyShtick 2.0... I prefer to browse the unadulterated ORIGINAL proxy studies that show GREATER warming in spots all over the world during the Med Warm Period.. That's what the data is good for..

When you decide to try to reconstruct a "global or hemispheric" AVERAGE from a collection of tree rings, ice cores, and mud bug borrows --- the results are pretty silly. And you are DESPARATE to win public opinion and get your face into the news.. Just like the lead author of that paper..

Yes, you are a denier. This weather report is completely irrelevant.

Worst winter storm in living memory is insignificant, but a tornado that plows through a town no one ever heard of is absolute proof that we are all going to die.

And they're right.

But then I've always called you an extremely retarded denier, which is a bit more accurate.

A classic symptom of that extreme retardation would be your obvious inability to comprehend the difference between a cold day in your backyard and global climate.

One of these days I will meet someone that knows at least as much about science in general as I do, then I will be able to discuss why they think an increase in temperature is going to mean the end of life on Earth, and why they think that is a bad thing.

In the meantime, I will continue to mock the idiots on both sides of the discussion.

And they're right.

But then I've always called you an extremely retarded denier, which is a bit more accurate.

A classic symptom of that extreme retardation would be your obvious inability to comprehend the difference between a cold day in your backyard and global climate.

One of these days I will meet someone that knows at least as much about science in general as I do, then I will be able to discuss why they think an increase in temperature is going to mean the end of life on Earth, and why they think that is a bad thing.

In the meantime, I will continue to mock the idiots on both sides of the discussion.

Whoooa.. Wait up a moment pardner.. Was that ackward sentence construction or did you just infer we have to school you on why "the end of life on Earth ----- would be a bad thing"... :lol:

I'm hoping for the best here.. :eusa_angel:

And I'm thinking about a 1/2 frozen TinyDancer staring death in the face and LOLing about it..

And they're right.

Whoooa.. Wait up a moment pardner.. Was that ackward sentence construction or did you just infer we have to school you on why "the end of life on Earth ----- would be a bad thing"... :lol:

I'm hoping for the best here.. :eusa_angel:

And I'm thinking about a 1/2 frozen TinyDancer staring death in the face and LOLing about it..

Life on Earth is going to end, it is inevitable.

Life in the universe is going to end at some point.

Death is actually a good thing, something anyone with an IQ above the freezing point of hydrogen understands.

The probably with the warmers is they can't admit to something. They should of realized something was "missing" back in 2007-2008 when it wasn't increasing like it was.

Now they're forced to explain it with the skeptics a good half decade ahead of them. Not good at convincing people of something.

Oh of course HockeyShtick 2.0... I prefer to browse the unadulterated ORIGINAL proxy studies that show GREATER warming in spots all over the world during the Med Warm Period.. That's what the data is good for..

When you decide to try to reconstruct a "global or hemispheric" AVERAGE from a collection of tree rings, ice cores, and mud bug borrows --- the results are pretty silly. And you are DESPARATE to win public opinion and get your face into the news.. Just like the lead author of that paper..

You folks are all the time going on about getting your hands on the "original data". For a group whose central meme is that GW is the result of UHI, the idea that raw data is the most accurate is an odd one.

Were the raw ARGOS data the most accurate? No.

Were the raw satellite data (pick damn near any satellite you want) the most accurate? No.

Were the raw HCN data the most accurate? No.

Were the raw XBT data the most accurate? No.

Pray tell, what hard, objective evidence do you have that these ORIGINAL DATA you're always pining for will give you more accurate results?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back