Dewpoint:
-32.4°C
Humidity:
76%
Wind:
SSW 9 km/h
Wind Chill:

Vita, MB - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

I have peer reviewed this post and find it totally disputes the notion of ManMade Global Warming

Hey traitor,

this isn't "a season".

kt5cw.jpg

and while we've got this up, who wants to tell me that that wee little hook at the very top proves that none of the rest of that ever happened?

it went from -3 to +5

where's the rest of that chart? I'd like to know how we were below 0 at some point and know that this isn't just a cycle

Yes, you are a denier. This weather report is completely irrelevant.

Deniers don't know or aknowledge the difference between weather and climate. It seems beyond their comprehension that warming is creating new and changing weather patterns and thus effecting regional weather.

Hey kid, you get back to me when they can give me a 5 day forecast that is accurate.

Wasn't this supposed to be the worst ever hurricane season? As compared to last years worst ever hurricane season?

:lol:

Oh and just to really rub it in your face? Oh what the hell. I'm married to a science dude. UofT.

I'm stuck with a major grad blessedly for over 25 years while you're wanking off in grade "AL GORE" school. If Traveler ever walks in these doors you best be prepared.

Predicting the weather is the only job I know of where you can be wrong 100% of the time and still keep your job. LOL

Deniers don't know or aknowledge the difference between weather and climate. It seems beyond their comprehension that warming is creating new and changing weather patterns and thus effecting regional weather.

Hey kid, you get back to me when they can give me a 5 day forecast that is accurate.

Wasn't this supposed to be the worst ever hurricane season? As compared to last years worst ever hurricane season?

Oh and just to really rub it in your face? Oh what the hell. I'm married to a science dude. UofT.

I'm stuck with a major grad blessedly for over 25 years while you're wanking off in grade "AL GORE" school. If Traveler ever walks in these doors you best be prepared.

Predicting the weather is the only job I know of where you can be wrong 100% of the time and still keep your job. LOL

Politicians do that also.

Truth out. It's gotten so bad I get my husband to do print outs at work when they change the forecast mid day just for fun.

And I'm supposed to believe these dudes forecasting 50 years in advance?

Ahh but they blame hurricanes (weather) on AGW, or at least they do until we have a below average hurricane season.

unless there's a record high

then it's different

Unless there's a pattern of record highs.

Oh well maybe if that happened. But it didn't.

Why can't you guys give it up? Even the biggest warmests on the the planet has said it has stopped warming, they don't understand it, sorries we cost governments all sorts of money.

Biggest global scam ever.

Hey traitor,

this isn't "a season".

kt5cw.jpg

and while we've got this up, who wants to tell me that that wee little hook at the very top proves that none of the rest of that ever happened?

it went from -3 to +5

where's the rest of that chart? I'd like to know how we were below 0 at some point and know that this isn't just a cycle

I would be very surprised if you had not seen numerous other graphs showing data further back. None of THAT graph was left off. It is presented as it was created, intended to show details that can only be seen at that scaling. Your implication that something is being hidden is unfounded and unsupportable.

The studies by Marcott and Shakun show that the last century's warming pattern is unprecedented in the last 22,000 years. The Vostok ice cores show that our current CO2 level is unprecedented in at least 800,000 years. And by the way, it never went from -3 to +5.

So... what sort of cycle were you looking for? One unknown to science that will somehow make right your decision to reject massive evidence and the opinions of thousands of climate scientistst and the AGW theory it all supports?

Last edited:
And they call me a denier

And they're right.

But then I've always called you an extremely retarded denier, which is a bit more accurate.

A classic symptom of that extreme retardation would be your obvious inability to comprehend the difference between a cold day in your backyard and global climate.

Ya... keep talkin' Einstein... you already sound like a slack jawed mouth breather, why not go for full blown drolling retard...

One cause of this shift, presumably, is the fact that global warming seems to be taking a break. The average global temperature hasn't risen in 15 years, a deviation from climatologists' computer-simulated predictions.

Warming Plateau? Climatologists Face Inconvenient Truth - ABC News

To scientists, these seemingly disparate incidents represent the advance signs of fundamental changes in the world’s weather. The central fact is that after three quarters of a century of extraordinarily mild conditions, the earth’s climate seems to be cooling down. Meteorologists disagree about the cause and extent of the cooling trend, as well as over its specific impact on local weather conditions. But they are almost unanimous in the view that the trend will reduce agricultural productivity for the rest of the century. If the climatic change is as profound as some of the pessimists fear, the resulting famines could be catastrophic. “A major climatic change would force economic and social adjustments on a worldwide scale,” warns a recent report by the National Academy of Sciences, “because the global patterns of food production and population that have evolved are implicitly dependent on the climate of the present century.”

Newsweek on the cooling world

Hey traitor,

this isn't "a season".

kt5cw.jpg

0.8 degrees in 125 years? Woop de do!

I wonder what his argument would be for that mid evil warming period, the one that had temps higher than we have now?

Truth out. It's gotten so bad I get my husband to do print outs at work when they change the forecast mid day just for fun.

You continue to show that you do not know the difference between weather and climate. Weather forcasters forcast weather. They do not forcast climate. Climatic conditions influence weather. The movement of air currents on a global scale are created by ocean tempertures which determine air pressures and the movement of air at various altitudes. That creates wind patterns that move air flow over and across the globe. This determins seasonal climatic changes, spring, summer, autumn and winter. Those climatic changes determine weather conditions. As climatic changes occur, the weather during those climatic changes are flucuating and becoming difficult to predict. When the climatic changes are consistant, it is easier to predict weather. When they change unpredictably weather, especially long term, are harder to predict.

You continue to show that you do not know the difference between weather and climate. Weather forcasters forcast weather. They do not forcast climate. Climatic conditions influence weather. The movement of air currents on a global scale are created by ocean tempertures which determine air pressures and the movement of air at various altitudes. That creates wind patterns that move air flow over and across the globe. This determins seasonal climatic changes, spring, summer, autumn and winter. Those climatic changes determine weather conditions. As climatic changes occur, the weather during those climatic changes are flucuating and becoming difficult to predict. When the climatic changes are consistant, it is easier to predict weather. When they change unpredictably weather, especially long term, are harder to predict.

What's the average temperature of any other planet or Moon in the solar system?

Get your ass out of your mommy's basement and then join me out here.:lol:

I don't worry about some shit hole in lower slobbovia going up by a fraction of a degree. You come out here or come up here and then you tell me you give a crap about some island in the Pacific.

I will be turning 60 before the year's out. My parents have been dead for many years. "Hyuk hyuk hyuk."

Your weather is irrelevant to any discussion about climate. I don't know what island in the Pacific you're talking about. My concern is for the planet.

Last edited:

I don't worry about some shit hole in lower slobbovia going up by a fraction of a degree. You come out here or come up here and then you tell me you give a crap about some island in the Pacific.

I will be turning 60 in a few days. My parents have been dead for many years. "Hyuk hyuk hyuk."

Your weather is irrelevant to any discussion about climate.

You're the one who said SUMMER was weather. :eusa_whistle:

I will be turning 60 in a few days. My parents have been dead for many years. "Hyuk hyuk hyuk."

Your weather is irrelevant to any discussion about climate.

You're the one who said SUMMER was weather. :eusa_whistle:

I said no such thing. I said the temperature trend of the last 133 years is not a season, traitor.

Forum List

Back