Everything about Biden is a total scam:
View attachment 443100

You are the one who is running a scam. Biden won the election.

The reason why Biden won the election was because of suburban voters. Biden did much better with suburban voters than Obama did. What we have seen is a strong split in this country. Suburban areas have become more Democrat while rural areas have become more Republican. The bad news for Republicans is that suburban areas are gaining voters while rural areas are bleeding voters. Also worth noting that Ohio is no longer a bellweather. It is a Republican state. Florida has also been a lean Republican state. Also Biden did something that has not been done since the Nixon landslide of 1972. Biden won Arizona and Georgis inthe same election cycle. The lossw of House seats was simple. Democrats ran a covid campaign which was less grassroots. Republicans didn't care about infecting anyone. Also Republicans snookered Democrats by falsely claiming Democrats wanted to defund the police. Aside from a few backbenchers no Democrat supported this. In 2022, Democrats can ask Americans if they want to hand control of the House to 130 Republicans who wanted to steal the election.

We have a real country. #1 in the world place to live.
If that was true why are you so obsessed with our country?

I live less than 30 miles from the US border, you pollute the air, I get an asthma attack. I have family and friends in the US who are suffering under Republican lies and bullshit.

I don’t enjoy living over the political equivalent of a meth lab.

That's Senor. Not the first or last thing you'll be wrong about...

So how have you come by any facts about "the laptop"?
Sorry, Senor.

I have no idea about the validity of the laptop. What I have is a computer rescue company claiming it was valid, a partner of Biden saying it was valid, a statement by Joe Biden saying his son never made a penny off of international business, the FBI admitting they are looking at tax evasion or money laundering into Hunter Biden regarding the "not one penny" he ever earned off those deals.....I mean....who gets investigated for tax fraud or money laundering for money they never received?

And I have a president elect saying it was "all debunked" but no one actually explaining what was debunked. I mean, Hunter was on the board of the Ukranian energy company...no one denies it. So what was debunked?

Did Hunter Biden actually take that position with no compensation? Who would do that?

So what was debunked?

No wrong doing? How can that be debunked unless there is an investigation....whicjh is now happening.

Reviewed your posts.

You claimed the Russian collusion thing was fact. Evidence is obvious and Trump colluded.

THAT you find factual off the cuff......but the Biden thing? Non factual before an investigation.

Gotta love it.

A parrtisan computer rescue company. That is so much bullshit. The other partner says he was not aware of Biden being involved in any way. The whole story smacks of Russian i9nvolvement because it makes no sense. Whatever the investigation, Hunter Biden has not been charged with anything.

We know members of Trump's campaign met with various Russians. That Donald Trump Jr met with a Russian national expecting dirt on Clinton. That Manafort met with a Russian business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence and turned over internal polling data and other campaign information. That Russia bought pro-Trump social media ads. That Russians hacked the DNC servers and Podesta's e-mails.

And billions in free anti Trump, pro Dem propaganda ads in the liberal news media.
Propaganda? Of course there is no Repubtard propaganda. Fox News, Beck, Hannity, Ingraham, OAN, Newsmax, among others are just simple truth minded companies trying to earn their daily bread. Bigly!!!

And billions in free anti Trump, pro Dem propaganda ads in the liberal news media.

There's just no end to the butthurt from you fools.

Shut up Canada, grow a real country stop mooching off us and stop raping your women and abusing alcohol.

Another loser attacking my nationality. Because you have nothing.

Please bitch. We have a real country. #1 in the world place to live.

Ha first you need a real nation then you can have a nationality. :itsok: Oh the Canada jokes come easy.
Odd that she is so proud of her Colonial country founded by whites. And she is boasting that it is “#1”, as if it is superior to non-white countries or something.

Canada is a country full of contradictions. Have you noticed the left never bash Canada for massive exploitation of oil, gas, coal, minerals, timber, gold, diamonds and anything else they can dig out of the earth. Total crickets.

Perhaps if you actually saw down and talked with liberals and learn the truth about them instead of repeating every Republican lie but you have been told since the dawn of time you might have some understanding of what people believe and what they actually care about.

Instead, you bleat about liberals being communists, anti-business, and pro open borders. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your inability to learn.

Shut up Canada, grow a real country stop mooching off us and stop raping your women and abusing alcohol.

Ha first you need a real nation then you can have a nationality. :itsok: Oh the Canada jokes come easy.
Odd that she is so proud of her Colonial country founded by whites. And she is boasting that it is “#1”, as if it is superior to non-white countries or something.

Canada is a country full of contradictions. Have you noticed the left never bash Canada for massive exploitation of oil, gas, coal, minerals, timber, gold, diamonds and anything else they can dig out of the earth. Total crickets.

Perhaps if you actually saw down and talked with liberals and learn the truth about them instead of repeating every Republican lie but you have been told since the dawn of time you might have some understanding of what people believe and what they actually care about.

Instead, you bleat about liberals being communists, anti-business, and pro open borders. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your inability to learn.

I know all I need to know about liberals. They are lying, dishonest, mooching parasites.

Sorry, Senor.

I have no idea about the validity of the laptop. What I have is a computer rescue company claiming it was valid, a partner of Biden saying it was valid, a statement by Joe Biden saying his son never made a penny off of international business, the FBI admitting they are looking at tax evasion or money laundering into Hunter Biden regarding the "not one penny" he ever earned off those deals.....I mean....who gets investigated for tax fraud or money laundering for money they never received?

And I have a president elect saying it was "all debunked" but no one actually explaining what was debunked. I mean, Hunter was on the board of the Ukranian energy company...no one denies it. So what was debunked?

Did Hunter Biden actually take that position with no compensation? Who would do that?

So what was debunked?

No wrong doing? How can that be debunked unless there is an investigation....whicjh is now happening.

Reviewed your posts.

You claimed the Russian collusion thing was fact. Evidence is obvious and Trump colluded.

THAT you find factual off the cuff......but the Biden thing? Non factual before an investigation.

Gotta love it.

There has been an investigation. There was a Senate Investigation BEFORE the election, and they found that Hunter Biden did NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Republicans don't investigate things that Democrats have done. The make up lies about Democrats and FOX News promotes a ficticious story, and then the right wing media gins up a bunch of "questions" they need answers to, and then we have an investigation which finds no evidence of wrong doing by Democrats, which FOX calls a lie, and demands a further investigation. Wash, rinse repeat.

The FBI has been advising Republican members of the House and Senate that the stories about Hunter Biden are coming directly from the Russian GRU, and not to buy into them, but Ron Johnson went ahead with his Senate Investigation, based on Russian propaganda.

That why 25+ investigations of the Clintons haven't gotten them a single criminal charge against either one of the Clintons. The didn't investigate anything the Clintons actually did, they investigated rumours started by members of the Republican Party, about what the Clintons were doing, not about anything they actually did.

Now Trump is trying to paint Biden, who has the reputation of being the most honest politician in Washington, as being corrupt and taking bribes. Yeah, that's why Joe Biden had a mortgage on his house after he retired as vice-President. All that bribe money paid for it.

I know all I need to know about liberals. They are lying, dishonest, mooching parasites.

Then you know NOTHING, but that's always been obvious.

Here's another way this election was stolen.

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

The laptop story was and is bullshit.
You and your NAZI goose steppers certainly haven't proved it.

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

You think we have to disprove every lie and rumour you come up with? That’s not how it works asshat. When YOU accuse someone, it’s up to YOU to prove what you’re saying is true.

Where is your proof the laptop and the so-called evidence it contains is true?

You think we have to disprove every lie and rumour you come up with? That’s not how it works asshat. When YOU accuse someone, it’s up to YOU to prove what you’re saying is true.

Where is your proof the laptop and the so-called evidence it contains is true?
They're your lies, NAZI.

Sorry, Senor.

So what was debunked?

Reviewed your posts.

Gotta love it.

There has been an investigation. There was a Senate Investigation BEFORE the election, and they found that Hunter Biden did NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Republicans don't investigate things that Democrats have done. The make up lies about Democrats and FOX News promotes a ficticious story, and then the right wing media gins up a bunch of "questions" they need answers to, and then we have an investigation which finds no evidence of wrong doing by Democrats, which FOX calls a lie, and demands a further investigation. Wash, rinse repeat.

The FBI has been advising Republican members of the House and Senate that the stories about Hunter Biden are coming directly from the Russian GRU, and not to buy into them, but Ron Johnson went ahead with his Senate Investigation, based on Russian propaganda.

I live less than 30 miles from the US border, you pollute the air, I get an asthma attack. I have family and friends in the US who are suffering under Republican lies and bullshit.

The US has the cleanest and strictest emissions in the world, far better than Europe that’s for sure.

That laptop will cause Biden to resign. He will say it is for the good of the American people. Sperm breath will then pardon him and his family. It has all been planned. That is why the damage it, the laptop, will do is not being challenged.

That laptop will cause Biden to resign. He will say it is for the good of the American people. Sperm breath will then pardon him and his family. It has all been planned. That is why the damage it, the laptop, will do is not being challenged.

When do you imagine this is going to happen?

The facts of the story prove it, Adolph.

This is why even FOX didn't give it a sniff.

Despite it being factual.

What part is factual dear boy?

That Hunter (who lives in California) dropped off a laptop in Wilmington DE to be repaired that had evidence of multiple alleged felonies?

That he forgot about the said laptop?

That the computer repair guy then decided that he would take ownership of the laptop?

That the computer repair guy then decided to go through all of the files on the laptop?

That the computer repair guy then decided he would then make copies of the hard drive of the laptop?

or

That the computer repair guy would then hand it over to Rudy Guliani of all people?

And..this one time, at Band Camp...I injected disinfectants and shoved a UV light in my woohoo...
I'm sorry. Is Hunter Biden about to be sworn in as President?..No?...well then No one gives a shit.

The US has the cleanest and strictest emissions in the world, far better than Europe that’s for sure.

That doesnh't mean we can't do better.

And..this one time, at Band Camp...I injected disinfectants and shoved a UV light in my woohoo...
I'm sorry. Is Hunter Biden about to be sworn in as President?..No?...well then No one gives a shit.
What do you think Hunter Biden was selling to the Ukrainian Jews and the Chinese? His karaoke singles? He sold access to his father. Of course. You don't give a shit because you don't have a real loyalty to this country.

Forum List

Back