Everything about Biden is a total scam:
View attachment 443100
While I was looking at your post, I was reminded of the book by Darrell Huff. If you’ll ever read it, you’ll see a lot of reasons why I think it applies to you. I’ve read it many times. I thinkits about 65 Years old, but you should definitely check it out.
You read it many times?

Interesting.

Here's another way this election was stolen.

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

The laptop story was and is bullshit.
Despite it being factual.
Nonsense.

That a laptop exists in not in dispute. What is on it and how that got there is not at all factual

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

The laptop story was and is bullshit.
Despite it being factual.
Nonsense.

That a laptop exists in not in dispute. What is on it and how that got there is not at all factual
and how do you know senora soothsayer?

Everything about Biden is a total scam:
View attachment 443100
While I was looking at your post, I was reminded of the book by Darrell Huff. If you’ll ever read it, you’ll see a lot of reasons why I think it applies to you. I’ve read it many times. I thinkits about 65 Years old, but you should definitely check it out.
You read it many times?

Interesting.
Yep. Read it for the first time when I was in college 50 years ago.

That's Senor. Not the first or last thing you'll be wrong about...

So how have you come by any facts about "the laptop"?

Glenn Greenwald was just pissed that Hugo Chavez's laptop was not examined more closely. :D

The Unz Report - Right Bias - Fake News - Conservative - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Unz Review a Questionable Source due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and hate, as well as utilizing poor sources

That's Senor. Not the first or last thing you'll be wrong about...

So how have you come by any facts about "the laptop"?
Sorry, Senor.

I have no idea about the validity of the laptop. What I have is a computer rescue company claiming it was valid, a partner of Biden saying it was valid, a statement by Joe Biden saying his son never made a penny off of international business, the FBI admitting they are looking at tax evasion or money laundering into Hunter Biden regarding the "not one penny" he ever earned off those deals.....I mean....who gets investigated for tax fraud or money laundering for money they never received?

And I have a president elect saying it was "all debunked" but no one actually explaining what was debunked. I mean, Hunter was on the board of the Ukranian energy company...no one denies it. So what was debunked?

Did Hunter Biden actually take that position with no compensation? Who would do that?

So what was debunked?

No wrong doing? How can that be debunked unless there is an investigation....whicjh is now happening.

Reviewed your posts.

You claimed the Russian collusion thing was fact. Evidence is obvious and Trump colluded.

THAT you find factual off the cuff......but the Biden thing? Non factual before an investigation.

Gotta love it.

And billions in free anti Trump, pro Dem propaganda ads in the liberal news media.
Exactly, not to mention the phony polling

The American free press provided Trumpybear with extraordinary access through Faux News as well, so please Stop the Squeal.
The Jewish-controlled American press ran a four year sabotage and character assassination campaign against Trump including a two-year phony Russian-collusion campaign and an absurd impeachment--now two--against him. You people have allowed your unhinged hatred of Trump to red-pill half the country and you murdered Ashli Babbitt to boot.

Glenn Greenwald was just pissed that Hugo Chavez's laptop was not examined more closely. :D

The Unz Report - Right Bias - Fake News - Conservative - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Unz Review a Questionable Source due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and hate, as well as utilizing poor sources
OK, you just go ahead and keep reading the New York Times. That way you won't be prey to conspiracy theories like Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. But, attacking the messenger only proves you have no way to attack the message.

Glen Greenwald is a Putin stooge. Even the Intercept dumped him
Uh, he resigned. And just because someone doesn't unquestioningly lap up the Jewish hatred of Putin and the Jewish attempt to sow enmity between the two centers of Christian military power doesn't make one a Putin stooge. In any case, I prefer to be ruled by Putin stooges than netanyahu stooges.

And billions in free anti Trump, pro Dem propaganda ads in the liberal news media.

The American free press provided Trumpybear with extraordinary access through Faux News as well, so please Stop the Squeal.
The Jewish-controlled American press ran a four year sabotage and character assassination campaign against Trump including a two-year phony Russian-collusion campaign and an absurd impeachment--now two--against him. You people have allowed your unhinged hatred of Trump to red-pill half the country and you murdered Ashli Babbitt to boot.

Hahaha. The Mueller investigation was done by the DOJ not the Democrats. They didn't control any branch and couldn't investigate anything. Trumpybears corruption is now accepted by most of the GOP. We'll see if they accept his latest treasonous acts in a few weeks.

Trumpybear inspired her to carryout the reckless behavior that got her shot. RIP.

You realize that citing Unz just shows how loony you all are, right?

You realize that citing Wikipedia just shows what an ignorant dupe you are, right?

Do you realize that good and decent people have no use for nazi propaganda, not for anyone who distributes it?
So pointing out this election was stolen is "nazi propaganda?" Hahahaha, you bolsheviks are as ugly as you are deceitful.

Hahaha. The Mueller investigation was done by the DOJ not the Democrats. They didn't control any branch and couldn't investigate anything. Trumpybears corruption is now accepted by most of the GOP. We'll see if they accept his latest treasonous acts in a few weeks.

Trumpybear inspired her to carryout the reckless behavior that got her shot. RIP.
Peddle your hatred elsewhere, Shlomo, and your bogus Dem/GOP divide. I bet you didn't have the same response concerning the two Jews Kyle Rittenhouse shot.

Uh, he resigned. And just because someone doesn't unquestioningly lap up the Jewish hatred of Putin and the Jewish attempt to sow enmity between the two centers of Christian military power doesn't make one a Putin stooge. In any case, I prefer to be ruled by Putin stooges than netanyahu stooges.
Putin and his goons are notoriously anti-semitic...and you are as swell..Hmmmm

I have no idea about the validity of the laptop.
And yet you proceed with specious claims anyway
the FBI admitting they are looking at tax evasion or money laundering into Hunter Biden

You base this on the case number used to impound the laptop. A laptop that had been in the possession of Rudy Toot Toot who IS under investigation for....yes...money laundering.

There's just no end to the butthurt from you fools.

Shut up Canada, grow a real country stop mooching off us and stop raping your women and abusing alcohol.

Another loser attacking my nationality. Because you have nothing.

Please bitch. We have a real country. #1 in the world place to live.

Ha first you need a real nation then you can have a nationality. :itsok: Oh the Canada jokes come easy.
Odd that she is so proud of her Colonial country founded by whites. And she is boasting that it is “#1”, as if it is superior to non-white countries or something.

Canada is a country full of contradictions. Have you noticed the left never bash Canada for massive exploitation of oil, gas, coal, minerals, timber, gold, diamonds and anything else they can dig out of the earth. Total crickets.

Liberals have been involved in exploiting natural resources throughout history.. Hell, Globalism began with copper trade around 3000 BC when people began wanting bronze. Are you stupid or what?

Were you born a blithering idiot? Dems war on fossil fuels is not in doubt stupid.

Big oil producers like Saudi Arabia have invested 10s of millions of dollars in emissions reduction research for the past 30 years. They fund research at Cal Tech, MIT and other universities.. They are also heavily invested in solar and hydrogen/solar since the 1980s.

Your claim that "Dems war on fossil fuels" is hysterical nonsense and basically dishonest.

Home - Center of Research Excellence - KFUPM
www.kfupm.edu.sa/SitePages/en/cre.aspx
The Center of Research Excellence in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals (CoRE-PRP) Center of Research Excellence in Corrosion; Center of Research Excellence in Renewable Energy (CoRE-RE) Center of Research Excellence in Nanotechnology; Center of Research

I'd throw videos of Obama attacking fossil fuels in your face but apparently you are an ill informed know nothing and not worth my time.

antisemitism: (n) 1. noticing what Jews do; 2. saying what Jews did; 3. objecting to or resisting Jewish supremacy; 4. a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew and to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew

antisemitism: (n) 1. noticing what Jews do; 2. saying what Jews did; 3. objecting to or resisting Jewish supremacy; 4. a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew and to be guilty of which requires nothing more than the accusation of such by any Jew
So is this just a more heinous MAGArat or is it a Russian troll. You pick

The election was not stolen

There is no evidence the person who left the laptop was Hunter Biden. The story sounds as phony as hell. The idea that Hunter Biden would take a laptop to a obscure dealer no one has ever heard of is absurd. He would most likely have someone come to his office and fix it. The Russians need to realize that wild stories make it harder to spread misinformation. Did the New York Post not have a website? The New York Post is a Trump supporter. Why should we believe them?

Glenn Greenwald is hardly anti-Trump. he has appeared regularly on Fox News and especially on Tucker Carlson's show. That sounds very partisan. He has also tried to downplay the contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians. The Intercept says that they wanted evidence that what Greenwald wrote was true rather than a hit piece.

The trouble is that Hunter Biden was not running for anything. For a American citizen to be slandered just because he is the son of Biden is despicable. The truth for Americans to learn is the fact that Russia was launching a mis-information campaign against Biden. They used pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine to feed false information to Giuliani.

New Topics

Forum List

Back