Here's another way this election was stolen.

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

And..this one time, at Band Camp...I injected disinfectants and shoved a UV light in my woohoo...
I'm sorry. Is Hunter Biden about to be sworn in as President?..No?...well then No one gives a shit.
What do you think Hunter Biden was selling to the Ukrainian Jews and the Chinese? His karaoke singles? He sold access to his father. Of course. You don't give a shit because you don't have a real loyalty to this country.

And still, Hunter Biden will not be President. Carry on with your narrative. The longer you parrot it, the more unhinged you sound. :)

Here's another way this election was stolen.

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Renowned international journalist Glenn Greenwald was hardly a Trump partisan, but he became outraged that the editors of the Intercept, the $100 million publication he himself had co-founded, refused to allow him to cover that massive media scandal, and he angrily resigned in protest. In effect, America’s media and tech giants formed a united front to steal the election and somehow drag the crippled Biden/Harris ticket across the finish line.

The Hunter Biden corruption scandal seemed about as serious as any in modern presidential election history and Biden’s official victory margin was just 0.01%. So if the American voters had been allowed to learn the truth, Trump almost certainly would have won the election, quite possibly in an Electoral College landslide. Given these facts, anyone who continues to deny that the election was stolen from Trump is simply being ridiculous.

And..this one time, at Band Camp...I injected disinfectants and shoved a UV light in my woohoo...
I'm sorry. Is Hunter Biden about to be sworn in as President?..No?...well then No one gives a shit.
What do you think Hunter Biden was selling to the Ukrainian Jews and the Chinese? His karaoke singles? He sold access to his father. Of course. You don't give a shit because you don't have a real loyalty to this country.

And still, Hunter Biden will not be President. Carry on with your narrative. The longer you parrot it, the more unhinged you sound. :)
He sold access to his father, chump. That means the new president of our country is willing to be bought by China. Do you even grasp what that means? But completely overlooked and ignored by our Jewish media who spent four years accusing Trump of nonsense. Like I said, you have no loyalty to this country. Your indifference to the Hunter Biden story proves it.

That's Senor. Not the first or last thing you'll be wrong about...

So how have you come by any facts about "the laptop"?
Sorry, Senor.

I have no idea about the validity of the laptop. What I have is a computer rescue company claiming it was valid, a partner of Biden saying it was valid, a statement by Joe Biden saying his son never made a penny off of international business, the FBI admitting they are looking at tax evasion or money laundering into Hunter Biden regarding the "not one penny" he ever earned off those deals.....I mean....who gets investigated for tax fraud or money laundering for money they never received?

And I have a president elect saying it was "all debunked" but no one actually explaining what was debunked. I mean, Hunter was on the board of the Ukranian energy company...no one denies it. So what was debunked?

Did Hunter Biden actually take that position with no compensation? Who would do that?

So what was debunked?

No wrong doing? How can that be debunked unless there is an investigation....whicjh is now happening.

Reviewed your posts.

You claimed the Russian collusion thing was fact. Evidence is obvious and Trump colluded.

THAT you find factual off the cuff......but the Biden thing? Non factual before an investigation.

Gotta love it.

A parrtisan computer rescue company. That is so much bullshit. The other partner says he was not aware of Biden being involved in any way. The whole story smacks of Russian i9nvolvement because it makes no sense. Whatever the investigation, Hunter Biden has not been charged with anything.
We know members of Trump's campaign met with various Russians.
Not illegal. What is illegal is accepting campaign contributions in return for crafting policy in the interests of a foreign government. Like Hillary did for Israel in an extreme manner--flat-out asking the Israelis what her position should be on issues.
That Donald Trump Jr met with a Russian national expecting dirt on Clinton.
Not illegal. What is illegal is paying foreign intelligence for made up dirt on your opponent, like the Clinton campaign did with the Steele dossier.
That Manafort met with a Russian business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence and turned over internal polling data and other campaign information.
Not illegal. What is illegal is Joe Biden withholding US aid from the Ukraine until the prosecutor investigating his dirty son was removed from the case. Which did happen.
That Russia bought pro-Trump social media ads.
Lie. That's the really funny thing about you depraved Bolsheviks. The miniscule $30k Facebook ad buy was pro HILLARY!! LOL
That Russians hacked the DNC servers and Podesta's e-mails.
More lies. Seth Rich, a democrat with actual honor (I know, right, I thought they'd disappeared about 30 years ago, too) leaked the DNC stuff and it cost him his life. No one knows who tricked Podesta into divulging his password to his gmail account. And so what if the Russians did?

What is it with you people and your problem with honesty?

Seth Rich? Hillary/Israel?

Go away troll
Here, this is an email to Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, now becoming the nation security advisor under Biden
Read it, then you go away, bitch. Better yet, move to Israel, since that is your first loyalty.

FW: Meeting with the Prime Minister and Israeli Cabinet Sunday, June 28, 2015 (Sensitive)

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-06-29 17:49
Subject: FW: Meeting with the Prime Minister and Israeli Cabinet Sunday, June 28, 2015 (Sensitive)

Dear Jake,
This may be of interest to you. I will send a summary of the JPPI BDS survey of US college campuses, and my recommendations to the PM and Israeli Cabinet on how to combat it.
I assume the BDS letter is still being drafted?
Stu

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 2:14 PM
To: Daniel B. Shapiro ([email protected])
Cc: '[email protected]'
Subject: Meeting with the Prime Minister and Israeli Cabinet Sunday, June 28, 2015 (Sensitive)

Dear Mr. Ambassador/Dear Dan,

Thanks to you (and Joyce) for the prompt return of my email note and phone call to Joyce. I enjoyed our conversation on Thursday, June 25, as always.

I want you to know that Dennis Ross and I, along with Avinoam Bar-Yosef, had a hour-plus meeting Sunday, June 28, with the Prime Minister and the full cabinet, to present our Annual Assessment of the State of the Jewish People for JPPI. I can have the Hebrew version sent to me, or I can send the English version in a few weeks. It is really very important. It includes some fascinating and surprising demographic data; an analysis by Avi Gill of key “drivers” impacting the US-Israel-Diaspora triangular relationship; an examination of BDS on US campuses; a summary of the 45 community survey we did on Diaspora views on Israel’s use of force in Gaza and ethical dilemmas; and much more. I will send you the detailed press statement on the Annual Assessment. I had interviews on the Assessment and Cabinet meeting with Voice of Israel and The Jerusalem Post.

In a pre-meeting with Dennis, he felt that if a deal is signed, it was critical that the US send a signal that it was unacceptable at any time, during or after the agreement, for Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon; that the US should provide Israel with the means to defend itself, including the Mission Ordinance Penetration (MOP) bombs plus a B52 to deliver it, as a signal to Iran; and that the US would support action by our allies if Iran undertook such an effort.

I want you to know that and I was able to get in several of the points we discussed in our phone call.. Dennis took the lead on Iran and made it clear that notwithstanding his Washington Institute letter on the problems with the emergency Iran nuclear deal, he expected it would be concluded, although sometime after the June 30 deadline, and that President Obama’s veto of a likely congressional disapproval, would not be overridden. I took the lead on a presentation to the Cabinet on BDS. In addition to a summary of our findings on college campuses (e.g. Students for Justice in Palestine operate on 300 campuses, and 20, mostly in elite institutions in the northeast and in California, are hotbeds of activity; in a lunch a week ago Sunday with former Ambassador Dan Kurtzer, I learned about an active movement in Princeton)., I made a number of specific suggestions on how to counter the BDS movement. One which I made explicitly, and with Dennis did as well, was that the Cabinet had to recognize that its settlement policy and policy toward the Palestinians was used as a recruiting tool for the BDS leaders. While the leaders want nothing less than the end of the Jewish State, many of those on campuses, EU officials, and European public opinion could be swayed away from BDS if they saw Israel taking affirmative steps toward a two state process in word and deed. Dennis said explicitly that the announcing a policy of building only within the established settlement blocs would be an important step in beginning to defang the ability of the BDS leaders to recruit. I also stressed that Diaspora unity was essential, but that now the Jewish community was tearing itself apart on Israel issues, and those on the liberal/left side, who are pro-Israel and anti-BDS are being shunted aside. I said that even Ben-Gurion and Begin put aside their differences at a critical time in the 1948 War, No less is needed now.

This elicited a great deal of discussion in the Cabinet. The Prime Minister made the following responses:

1. Israel “will not accept an Iran deal” along the lines being considered. It will leave Iran as a “roaring” and emboldened presence in the region, which is a direct threat to Israel. thus, Israel will need to defend itself. This is the first priority.

2. On BDS, Israel should move from the defense to the offense. It should be attacked on moral grounds. It is “unjust” and “cruel”. Israel must attack its attackers. The best defense is a good offense: “attack, attack, attack”. Changing policy won’t help, but “it may be useful for other reasons” (I found this an interesting qualification)

He said that there are several lines of defense:

(1) The Jewish community itself, where unity is necessary and “all Jews” should be included;
(2) Israel “needs a Hispanic alliance”. He meets with any Hispanic group that comes to Jerusalem.
(3) There needs to be outreach to Asian Americans.
(4) Evangelicals, not just in the US. They are 22% of the population of Brazil; there are 60 million in China.
He said there is a “lot of energy” in the anti-BDS movement now.

Best wishes,

Stu Eizenstat

Forum List

Back