Ancient message in Genesis to the world

LOL, they wee "amazed" by Him. Are you like Surada? Don't like being wrong? Whether Luke met Him or not is immaterial. I have no interest of your interpretations of my Bible.

47 Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers.
in court that is called "heresay"

I'm sure Jesus had an education like other Jewish children of the times and did read in the temple.. if I remember correctly he read from Isaiah.. but he probably didn't have books or scrolls of his own. And, it appears that he didn't write anything.
it seems that he was educated but left no writings.
RIGHT---you got that right. It is very possible that
he did WRITE a bit----and may have copied a
scroll or two----people are actually STILL DOING
THAT

it seems that he was educated but left no writings.
RIGHT---you got that right. It is very possible that
he did WRITE a bit----and may have copied a
scroll or two----people are actually STILL DOING
THAT

We know very little about the first 30 years of Jesus' life.

We know very little about the first 30 years of Jesus' life.
yes---so? a person considered educated is LIKELY
to have written something---even if the writing
consisted of copying prior stuff. People who can
READ AND WRITE ---generally do so

LOL, they wee "amazed" by Him. Are you like Surada? Don't like being wrong? Whether Luke met Him or not is immaterial. I have no interest of your interpretations of my Bible.

47 Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers.

Luke was Greek and lived in Antioch which probably explains his errors in geography.

Stop being stupid, the Gospels record Him reading in the Temple and all in attendance were amazed. You have no knowledge of the Word at all.

why would what you claim as the authority need to read what they would have been given at birth ...

they taught liberation theology, self determination - certainly not what's found in any jewish literature. nor any other then or much to this day.

that is not true, their prescribed religion of antiquity - when the last being of either good or evil perishes is when the heavens will return for final judgement.

did c-bear not understand the reiteration of the 1st century events.
I remember Breezerwoods in the movie Legally Blonde. The vegetarian dog. Blonde as well. Need I say more about your lack of understanding of the prophets and apostles.

norwegen

You believe Joseph Smith over John of Patmos? John is relating the message from Jesus. Maybe it did happen and you didn't get it.
I believe the Lord through the Prophet Joseph Smith knows what John was revealing. I know JW's do not understand any of this. And, apparently, you too.

Oh dear. Dispensation goes right back to Scofield and you're calling that a generation???? The Bible tells us again and again what a generation is
To think John or Isaiah were referring to the next 40 years is really pathetic understanding of God. If you want to get ridiculous about the time concept, one day to God is a 1,000 of our days. So, according to you, a generation is 40,000 years. Generation in the context of John and Isaiah is not 40 years nor 40,000 years. It's from time period to time period where the heavens are open and God is speaking to us through prophets and apostles.

To think John or Isaiah were referring to the next 40 years is really pathetic understanding of God. If you want to get ridiculous about the time concept, one day to God is a 1,000 of our days. So, according to you, a generation is 40,000 years. Generation in the context of John and Isaiah is not 40 years nor 40,000 years. It's from time period to time period where the heavens are open and God is speaking to us through prophets and apostles.

norwegen

You think it's absurd and think you have the authority to change scriptures? Revelation tells us that that it will happen soon within a generation.

norwegen

You think it's absurd and think you have the authority to change scriptures? Revelation tells us that that it will happen soon within a generation.
You are the one changing scriptures! The scriptures were around before Russell invented the JW religion. Again, your interpretation of what a generation means is ridiculous and illogical.
This is another definition of "generation" besides the one we usually think of: ": a type or class of objects usually developed from an earlier type first of the … new generation of powerful supersonic fighters" Note that it doesn't have to be about birth and death of one person and their offspring. It can be about concepts or different time periods (dispensations of time). The context matters and your definition doesn't fit the context. The end of the world and Satan didn't take place in the past. It is still a future event in our generation of time or dispensation.

You are the one changing scriptures! The scriptures were around before Russell invented the JW religion. Again, your interpretation of what a generation means is ridiculous and illogical.
This is another definition of "generation" besides the one we usually think of: ": a type or class of objects usually developed from an earlier type first of the … new generation of powerful supersonic fighters" Note that it doesn't have to be about birth and death of one person and their offspring. It can be about concepts or different time periods (dispensations of time). The context matters and your definition doesn't fit the context. The end of the world and Satan didn't take place in the past. It is still a future event in our generation of time or dispensation.

What are you talking about? Traditional Christianity has nothing to do with JW.
They were invented in the 1800s too. Dispensation is pure Scofield heresy.

Forum List

Back