An Open Letter To The Capitol Insurgents/Rioters‭ (‬And Those That Support Their Attempted Coup‭)

It's odd, the RWNJ to which you're responding doesn't realize the liberal Framers included the Bill of Rights to protect the freedom of speech and religion.
Read my post and its clear that I do credit the Founders/Framers with including those protections

but I do not equate modern liberals with those great men

your side now wants to hear only one opinion chosen by the left

Yes,‭ ‬the Founding Fathers were liberals.‭ ‬The Preamble to the Constitution many of us memorized in elementary school includes the words‭ "‬we‭"‬,‭ "‬us‭"‬,‭ "‬our‭"‬,‭ "‬general welfare‭"‬,‭ ‬and‭ "‬establishment of justice‭"‬,‭ ‬all are fundamentally liberal concepts.‭
The founders also believed in individual liberity

such as free speech and religion

two things that are poison to modern liberals

or did they believe in a dictatorship of the judiciary that forces abortion, gay marriage and men peeing in the womens restroom

No one is forced abortion or gay marriage.
The OP was intended to provide an uplifting message to the insurgents/rioters‭, their friends and families, and the RWNJs that support their righteous(?) cause.

It is, after all, the liberal Founding Fathers who provided the right to an impartial jury, which opens the door to jurors biased in favor of the crime committed by the defendant. So, a mistrial should be expected for most of the insurgents/rioters.

This unwritten access by biased jurors would never have been permitted had the Constitution been created by conservatives. The addition of a jury to any trial would have been unlikely had conservatives been heavily involved in the creation of the Constitution. The judge would make all decisions regarding verdict and sentencing, and executions would be immediate. NO appeals.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

I think its very presumptuous for modern liberals to compare themselves to the Founding Fathers

todays libs would not make pimples on the ass of those great men

...When considering the era in which the Constitution was written,‭ ‬the extremely liberal principles offered by the Framers provided a blueprint for establishing a federal government inclusive of all citizens and focused on enhancing the common good.

Have you ever considered that some of us Conservatives have no interest in inclusivity or the “common good”?

It's odd, the RWNJ to which you're responding doesn't realize the liberal Framers included the Bill of Rights to protect the freedom of speech and religion.
Read my post and its clear that I do credit the Founders/Framers with including those protections

but I do not equate modern liberals with those great men

your side now wants to hear only one opinion chosen by the left
Agreed. I`m a modern day liberal and I would never own another human being. I`m nothing like the slave raping Founders/Framers.

Agreed. I`m a modern day liberal and I would never own another human being. I`m nothing like the slave raping Founders/Framers.
Many of the Founders did not own slaves

but how do you know what you would do if you had been born in that time?

if you are a trendy person now chances are you would have been a trendy person then also

maybe your family owned slaves and that was the world you were used to

Forum List

Back