Trump turns on Rudy, of course.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Trump is now turning on Rudy. I guess this is funny, but for some reason I'm not laughing any more:

How in the world do Trumpsters not see how completely self-centered and disloyal he is?

How in the world to Trumpsters not see that he only "cares" about people who can help him?

This is what you get from the MSM. They hate anyone who favors the working man over the establishment elitists. Fake news as usual.

No, it is not fake news. But it is obvious that Trump's lasting legacy is the idea that any news you don't like gets called "fake news".

Rudy has been in Trump's corner the entire time. Long after it made sense to back Captain Combover, Rudy stayed in there. Now Trump is showing how he rewards loyalty.

This is what you get from the MSM. They hate anyone who favors the working man over the establishment elitists. Fake news as usual.

No, it is not fake news. But it is obvious that Trump's lasting legacy is the idea that any news you don't like gets called "fake news".

Rudy has been in Trump's corner the entire time. Long after it made sense to back Captain Combover, Rudy stayed in there. Now Trump is showing how he rewards loyalty.
They don't like it, so it must be fake news. It's how they're trained.

How in the world do they not see what this man is, and does?

They don't want to see. If they acknowledge the truth, it means they got played by a master manipulator.

They don't want to see. If they acknowledge the truth, it means they got played by a master manipulator.
And remember, he just took advantage of what was already there. He zeroed in on the talk radio crowd and hasn't stopped speaking to them exclusively since.

It's good marketing, I do admit. But it makes for a disaster, as we can see.

Trump is famous for screwing his lawyers.. That's why no first rate firm will represent him.

Report: 'Isolated And Angry' Trump Refuses To Pay Rudy ...
8 hours ago · President Donald Trump is reportedly taking out his frustrations on his personal attorney and longtime friend, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani. And he’s doing it in the classic Trump fashion: by refusing to pay him. The Washington Post said Trump is trying to stiff Giuliani, who has spent ...

Here's an excerpt:

Citing two unnamed officials, the newspaper said Trump has not only refused to pay Giuliani’s legal fees but has told aides that all reimbursement requests for travel and other expenses need to go through him.

The Post said Trump was unhappy with Giuliani’s demand for $20,000 a day in fees and “has privately expressed concern” with some of his attorney’s moves.

The former mayor last year denied seeking that specific amount, claiming a much more unusual fee structure instead.

“I never asked for $20,000,” he told The New York Times in November. “The arrangement is we’ll work it out at the end.”

The Times on Wednesday confirmed the latest Post report, adding that White House officials were blocking Giuliani’s calls to Trump.

Giuliani last week demanded “trial by combat” during a rally in Washington as Congress met to certify the election results that he had been challenging in courts on behalf of Trump, who later urged the crowd at the rally to march on the Capitol.

What a pair of old buffoons.

Trump is now turning on Rudy. I guess this is funny, but for some reason I'm not laughing any more:

How in the world do Trumpsters not see how completely self-centered and disloyal he is?

How in the world to Trumpsters not see that he only "cares" about people who can help him?

He doens't want to pay him. Tramp never pays peons and everybody is a peon.

only imbeciles disbelieve their eyes and listen to what a despot tells them.

there hasn’t been “fake news”. This is totally in keeping withwho your orange sociopath is.

that said Rudy is going to be a great witness against him

Donald doesn’t care if
Anything looks corrupt

Donald doesn’t care if
Anything looks corrupt

His aides say he's angry, full of self pity and lashing out at everyone.. He may just be blaming Rudy.. He's blaming everyone,
but himself.

i would like to know how rotten rudy could be part of donny's senate trial defense team, when he is exhibit A for the prosecution, as described by a news pundit?

If anyone deserves to get stiffed it’s Rudy Rubles. The moron thought he was calling Tuberville and left an incriminating voicemail on another Senator’s phone. :laugh:

Forum List

Back