So To Recap; Did Mike Pence Do The Right Thing or Not??

Liar.

You said you agreed with Trump when he said he was the most honest man God ever made. You even started a thread to tell us all you agreed that Trump was the most honest man God ever made, thus making him more honest than the Apostle Paul.

Here. Are you drunk or high or something?

You left this out
But that's ok I plan to harvest ballots in a couple states some blue may just turn red.

I do not care about your plans.

I said that Biden got more votes than Obama in all 50 states, you said "not true"

So show me which state I was wrong about.

I will be again happy to wait.

Good luck with the next election thief
If Republicans win the election......the plan is to regroup and try again.....life continues.....

Only fragile minded cucks like you wrap your identities up in politicians -- to the point -- when they lose, you say fuck the Constitution and try to overthrow the government

Oh. Are all Trump voters the very same? Is it okay to play this game now? All ________ think and act the very same.

Yes? That's cool?
No, I am asking if a Trumper made the post...it could have been a satirical post....like the kind I would do....

Or are you saying another Trumper was proving me right again

If Republicans win the election......the plan is to regroup and try again.....life continues.....

Only fragile minded cucks like you wrap your identities up in politicians -- to the point -- when they lose, you say fuck the Constitution and try to overthrow the government

Does anyone's life really change all that much after an election?

No, I am asking if a Trumper made the post...it could have been a satirical post....like the kind I would do....

Or are you saying another Trumper was proving me right again

Yes a Trump voter made that post. I know you all cannot fathom this, you seem unable to comprehend it. Some Trump voters are Big Big Fans. Some really liked him. Some voted because he was the best of the two choices, Trump and Clinton. And some had to really hold their noses and vote for him. I know people personally in all categories.

Again I know this blows your world apart, the one where we are All In The Cult. Whatever.

Does anyone's life really change all that much after an election?

I submit to you that those afflicted with TDS--their life did. I voted for Trump twice and have completely moved on. These people are STILL obsessed.

Think about that.

It's very strange.

I submit to you that those afflicted with TDS--their life did. I voted for Trump twice and have completely moved on. These people are STILL obsessed.

Think about that.

It's very strange.

The TDS thing works both ways...those with the derangement syndrome and those with the devotion syndrome and I agree neither are able to move on.

And now BDS is making TDS look mild.

Though I will admit that my block of Pecorino costing almost 2 dollars more did not make me happy....damn it Biden.

Yes a Trump voter made that post. I know you all cannot fathom this, you seem unable to comprehend it. Some Trump voters are Big Big Fans. Some really liked him. Some voted because he was the best of the two choices, Trump and Clinton. And some had to really hold their noses and vote for him. I know people personally in all categories.

Again I know this blows your world apart, the one where we are All In The Cult. Whatever.
So I assume you apply these same distinctions to Biden voters correct?

Nah....of course not...everyone who voted for Biden, worship him and are pedophiles and child groomers.....

And by the way, there are times when it is ok to sit one out -- you aren't obligated to throw yourself on every Trump grenade to protect the cult....or else, folks may think you are in the cult

This whole nation would be in MUCH better shape if he would have shut the big fat mouths of Birx and Fauci and stuck to "15 days to slow the curve" and then opened everything.
Exactly why Trump was such an inept leader during COVID

He insisted that COVID be placed on HIS schedule rather than ease or increase protection based on infection rates and hospitalizations

Forum List

Back