So To Recap; Did Mike Pence Do The Right Thing or Not??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Vice President Mike Pence couldnā€™t ā€œwait to go to Heavenā€ to thank the founding fathers for their ā€œgeniusā€ in creating the Constitution, his chief legal counsel told the Jan. 6 committee Thursday. The ex-veep, who steadfastly resisted former President Trumpā€™s effort to bully him into overturning the 2020 election, believed the framers would never have allowed one person to change the results of a presidential election. ā€œI canā€™t wait to go to Heaven and meet the Framers and tell them: ā€˜The work that you did in putting together our Constitution is a work of genius,ā€ Pence said, according to counsel Greg Jacobs. ā€œIt was divinely inspired.ā€ ā€œThere is just no way the framers would have let one person determine who the next president would be,ā€ Jacob said.

To further drive the point home that EVERYONE KNEW THIS WAS ILLEGAL -- INCLUDING TRUMP -- we have this....

"Dr. John Eastman, the conservative legal scholar and ex-lawyer for former President Trump who championed the theory along with Trump that the vice president could unilaterally reject electors, sought a presidential pardon in the aftermath of Jan. 6. The revelation came out in a hearing of the Jan. 6 select committee, where the panel sought to prove that Trump and those around him were fully aware of the illegality of their plans. "I've decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works," Eastman wrote. Eastman, when he was deposed by the Jan. 6 committee, took the Fifth Amendment 100 times, Aguilar said."

So there is no ambiguity.....everyone knew that asking a Vice President to overturn an election and declare himself the winner was ILLEGAL...Even the fascist who came up with the plan, John Eastman, knew his scheme would lose 9-0 in the Supreme Court. You can't claim to be on solid legal footing then be afraid to assert your scheme to overturn the election once you were placed under oath -- he invoked the 5th every time he was asked.....Their ultimate plan was for this to never even be taken up by the courts...and then hope that might makes right. After all, they already had their MAGA army at the Capitol willing to fight for their fascist coup attempt.....

So the question remains, did Pence do the right thing?? Majority of the hard-core Trumpers I've seen; have all decided to go full fascist and claim Pence committed treason and should have been hunged...other Trumpers find a more weasely way to admit what Trump did was wrong, but always preface it by saying "but but but Democrats did it too" -- but fail to produce a single example....what do I think? I think Pence is no hero and he didn't do the right thing....

If he wanted to do the right thing, he should have exposed this scheme way back when it was first introduced...way back when he knew that was the plan.....if he had, I am CERTAIN that the wind would have been taken out of the sails of the Oath Keeper-Proud Boy-White Nationalist storm the Capitol brigade...if Pence made clear A LONG TIME AGO that he would not do what Trump was asking him to do, I doubt half of the people who went to storm the Capitol, would have been there...I also believe, had Pence known then how weak the legal actions would have been so far to hold those in power accountable --- he very well would have overturned the elections...but moving forward, people now see, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICANS, that simply having your Vice President overturn an election doesn't really yield you any real legal consequence...because you can simply rely on the courts to stay out of it -- and since the courts can't resolve it -- the only thing left is for it to be resolved in the streets....and Republicans feel, their years and years of pandering to white supremacist right-wing ammo-sexual militia types would pay off in that scenario....

According to the Constitution he did the right thing. They would of hanged him.

WATCH: Proud Boys would have killed Pence if they found him, Rep. Aguilar says, citing informant​

415,322 views Jun 16, 2022 Rep. Pete Aguilar, D-Calif., said on June 16 that a court filing indicated that an informant from the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, would have killed former Vice President Mike Pence during the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, if given the chance. The informant ā€œsaid that anyone they got their hands on they would've killed, including [House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi.ā€

tramp is suppose to be a cop lover, he had no respect for what the cops in the capital did Jan 6th. tramp is a loser.

He adamantly claimed he wouldn't take tramp opinion long before Jan 6th.

How you you like it , if K. Harris said who the next Potus would be?

Last edited:

"Former Vice President Mike Pence couldnā€™t ā€œwait to go to Heavenā€ to thank the founding fathers for their ā€œgeniusā€ in creating the Constitution, his chief legal counsel told the Jan. 6 committee Thursday. The ex-veep, who steadfastly resisted former President Trumpā€™s effort to bully him into overturning the 2020 election, believed the framers would never have allowed one person to change the results of a presidential election. ā€œI canā€™t wait to go to Heaven and meet the Framers and tell them: ā€˜The work that you did in putting together our Constitution is a work of genius,ā€ Pence said, according to counsel Greg Jacobs. ā€œIt was divinely inspired.ā€ ā€œThere is just no way the framers would have let one person determine who the next president would be,ā€ Jacob said.

To further drive the point home that EVERYONE KNEW THIS WAS ILLEGAL -- INCLUDING TRUMP -- we have this....

"Dr. John Eastman, the conservative legal scholar and ex-lawyer for former President Trump who championed the theory along with Trump that the vice president could unilaterally reject electors, sought a presidential pardon in the aftermath of Jan. 6. The revelation came out in a hearing of the Jan. 6 select committee, where the panel sought to prove that Trump and those around him were fully aware of the illegality of their plans. "I've decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works," Eastman wrote. Eastman, when he was deposed by the Jan. 6 committee, took the Fifth Amendment 100 times, Aguilar said."

So there is no ambiguity.....everyone knew that asking a Vice President to overturn an election and declare himself the winner was ILLEGAL...Even the fascist who came up with the plan, John Eastman, knew his scheme would lose 9-0 in the Supreme Court. You can't claim to be on solid legal footing then be afraid to assert your scheme to overturn the election once you were placed under oath -- he invoked the 5th every time he was asked.....Their ultimate plan was for this to never even be taken up by the courts...and then hope that might makes right. After all, they already had their MAGA army at the Capitol willing to fight for their fascist coup attempt.....

So the question remains, did Pence do the right thing?? Majority of the hard-core Trumpers I've seen; have all decided to go full fascist and claim Pence committed treason and should have been hunged...other Trumpers find a more weasely way to admit what Trump did was wrong, but always preface it by saying "but but but Democrats did it too" -- but fail to produce a single example....what do I think? I think Pence is no hero and he didn't do the right thing....

If he wanted to do the right thing, he should have exposed this scheme way back when it was first introduced...way back when he knew that was the plan.....if he had, I am CERTAIN that the wind would have been taken out of the sails of the Oath Keeper-Proud Boy-White Nationalist storm the Capitol brigade...if Pence made clear A LONG TIME AGO that he would not do what Trump was asking him to do, I doubt half of the people who went to storm the Capitol, would have been there...I also believe, had Pence known then how weak the legal actions would have been so far to hold those in power accountable --- he very well would have overturned the elections...but moving forward, people now see, ESPECIALLY REPUBLICANS, that simply having your Vice President overturn an election doesn't really yield you any real legal consequence...because you can simply rely on the courts to stay out of it -- and since the courts can't resolve it -- the only thing left is for it to be resolved in the streets....and Republicans feel, their years and years of pandering to white supremacist right-wing ammo-sexual militia types would pay off in that scenario....
Even Eastman knew this "plan" wouldn't pass muster in any court. Rudy knew. White House lawyers knew it AND SAID IT. Staffers ALL OVER THE PLACE knew it.

This is all about satisfying the brittle ego of one profoundly damaged man-child. Eastman and Rudy are so small that they were willing to do it.

But the rubes? They still think it was a great plan, that it would have worked, and that Pence is a traitor. That's their world. Anything else is "fake news".

Even Eastman knew this "plan" wouldn't pass muster in any court. Rudy knew. White House lawyers knew it AND SAID IT. Staffers ALL OVER THE PLACE knew it.

This is all about satisfying the brittle ego of one profoundly damaged man-child. Eastman and Rudy are so small that they were willing to do it.

But the rubes? They still think it was a great plan, that it would have worked, and that Pence is a traitor. That's their world. Anything else is "fake news".
And Jo Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did the first time.šŸ¤£ #2000mules

And Jo Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did the first time.šŸ¤£ #2000mules
Yes, he did.........and why is this so hard for you to believe?? Didn't you folks believe Obama was a Kenyan muslim terrorist who is dumb and married to a man?? If all of that is true, in your mind...why is it hard for you to believe someone else got more votes in the future??

Sometimes, different amounts of people vote in different elections, it's crazy I know....the more people become politically engaged, via social media - -the more I expect voter participation numbers to rise...

He did the right thing in this instance but since he is still trying to make a political career out of right wing racist rage he will not see the kingdom of heaven.

Yes, he did.........and why is this so hard for you to believe?? Didn't you folks believe Obama was a Kenyan muslim terrorist who is dumb and married to a man?? If all of that is true, in your mind...why is it hard for you to believe someone else got more votes in the future??

Sometimes, different amounts of people vote in different elections, it's crazy I know....the more people become politically engaged, via social media - -the more I expect voter participation numbers to rise...
They can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore their demigod like they do.

It's just not possible. So clearly, someone cheated.

Such is life in a cult.

Well argued.

None of the blob's folks are coming out of this looking remotely well. The "behind closed doors" testimony Barr and others have given just reveals their cowardice to not come forward sooner.

When the Emperor has no clothes, you say nothing and tell the Emperor how good he looks

He did the right thing in this instance but since he is still trying to make a political career out of right wing racist rage he will not see the kingdom of heaven.

It's amazing that those who say they don't even believe in God somehow always envision themselves on His Throne, judging who will and will not be in heaven. That's first. Second, never say liberals' politics are not their religion....

Well argued.

None of the blob's folks are coming out of this looking remotely well. The "behind closed doors" testimony Barr and others have given just reveals their cowardice to not come forward sooner.
I've said it before and I will say it again....the Republican base is the problem....

The Newt Gingriches and Rush Limbaughs of the world have been pumping their heads full of poison for the past 40 years -- to the point, they are now afraid of the monster they themselves created...

the only reason Pence still grobbles at Trump's feet despite all of this is not because he is afraid of Trump -- in reality, nobody is afraid of Trump -- they are afraid of the base.....and that base will remain depraved long after Trump...because they were depraved before Trump...

Pence is another delusional POS RINO who still believes he is somehow relevant.
He is even considering running for President!
If he would've done his duty & challenged the obviously fraudulent results there is a good chance our country would not be in the horrible condition it's in today.
The fedsurrection gave all the RINOs including Pence the cover they wanted to install an illegitimate pedo stooge in a dirty diaper into the WH. Keeping their tickets on the NWO train is much more important to these traitors than real elections or the welfare of the people.
People are waking up to the fact it was a fake election but it's too little, too late.
Diaper dudes masters made our bed & now we all have to lay down on plastic sheets

They can't believe that the entire country doesn't adore their demigod like they do.

It's just not possible. So clearly, someone cheated.

Such is life in a cult.

That is basically their argument for a stolen election

I love Trump
All my friends love Trump
FoxNews tells me how great he is

So the election HAD to be stolen from him

Pence is another delusional POS RINO who still believes he is somehow relevant.
He is even considering running for President!
If he would've done his duty & challenged the obviously fraudulent results there is a good chance our country would not be in the horrible condition it's in today.
The fedsurrection gave all the RINOs including Pence the cover they wanted to install an illegitimate pedo stooge in a dirty diaper into the WH. Keeping their tickets on the NWO train is much more important to these traitors than real elections or the welfare of the people.
People are waking up to the fact it was a fake election but it's too little, too late.
Diaper dudes masters made our bed & now we all have to lay down on plastic sheets
Do you believe Pence had the authority to do what Trump asked?

It's amazing that those who say they don't even believe in God somehow always envision themselves on His Throne, judging who will and will not be in heaven. That's first. Second, never say liberals' politics are not their religion....
Religion is just man's attempt to be God......God is in no way religious....

If you think he is, prove he/she/it established any religion...but before you do that -- prove God first....

Now, in the real world...what we can QUANTIFY is the fact that a large part of the Republican party is A-OK with an unconstitutional proto-fascist takeover of government...as long as the one doing it has an "R" by their name.....It seems power is their religion....not Jesus, God or anything else.....

Forum List

Back