So To Recap; Did Mike Pence Do The Right Thing or Not??

Social Security and Medicare remain the 2 most popular policies in US history.....which is why Republicans always have to pretend they are not going to cut it -- and then get caught trying to cut it behind the scenes...

Other popular "Progressive policies" that your dumb ass won't address...

FDIC
Overtime Pay
FHA Loan/GI Bills
Pell grants
Medicaid
$3000 Child tax credits
WIC/Snap (Remember when you dic suckers were pretending to care about baby formula??)

But please, tell us about these bills to make "Child grooming" legal

I'll wait
When you assume- you are making an ass of U, Buffy.

Other than GI Bills that reward those that put their lives on the line for our country, the rest of it I would get rid of as well. Supporting & incentivizing our troops isn't a "progressive policy", it's just common sense.

Our Fed govt had no authority to take from others to give out to their voting base with bribery for votes but it never stopped the proglodytes from doing it all anyway.
I would abolish the income tax & take away the fed power to buy votes from the beggars of the left, like yourself.

Overtime pay is something strictly between the employee & employer.
The only way I support involvement in private business is with minimal common sense regs & the prohibition against monopolies because they rig it so the monopolies keep growing with help from the govt to the detriment of the smaller competitors.

A race baiting lefty that in favor of enabling sexual perversions & groomers calling anyone else a "dic sucker" sounds like your projecting your own depravities & mental disorders on others.
That is priceless!

If Republicans win the election......the plan is to regroup and try again.....life continues.....

Only fragile minded cucks like you wrap your identities up in politicians -- to the point -- when they lose, you say fuck the Constitution and try to overthrow the government
Wow

Hateful AND delusional

The TDS thing works both ways...those with the derangement syndrome and those with the devotion syndrome and I agree neither are able to move on.

And now BDS is making TDS look mild.

Though I will admit that my block of Pecorino costing almost 2 dollars more did not make me happy....damn it Biden.

Exactly.

If you stayed off social media...and away from the news...what did Trump do that directly, negatively impacted your life (other than hurt your feelings by winning presumably?). That's the royal "you" btw.

OTOH, I'm reminded of the Biden presidency EVERYWHERE, and not in a good way. And not on social media. When I fill up my car, when I grocery shop. When I think about home renovations...or vacations...or my kids starting their lives and attempting to buy a house.

I mean c'mon.

Exactly.

If you stayed off social media...and away from the news...what did Trump do that directly, negatively impacted your life (other than hurt your feelings by winning presumably?). That's the royal "you" btw.

OTOH, I'm reminded of the Biden presidency EVERYWHERE, and not in a good way. And not on social media. When I fill up my car, when I grocery shop. When I think about home renovations...or vacations...or my kids starting their lives and attempting to buy a house.

I mean c'mon.
My husband and I are both retired

We can afford gas and groceries and a vacation
We are middle class BTE

You know less about medicine than you do education...and that is saying quite a bit.

Been right on target with every piece of Covid so far.

Lockdowns = a disaster that didn't do a think to curtail the virus, but did a lot of damage
School closings = same
Masks = useless
Vaccines = boy, I'm on the right track there too

How's your covid record? I bet we could go back and look yes?

Been right on target with every piece of Covid so far.

Lockdowns = a disaster that didn't do a think to curtail the virus, but did a lot of damage
School closings = same
Masks = useless
Vaccines = boy, I'm on the right track there too

How's your covid record? I bet we could go back and look yes?
Masks helped
So did vaccines

Exactly.

I mean c'mon.

I tend to give the POTUS less credit and less blame than most people.

Our Govt has been pumping money into the economy non-stop since the last recession in 2008/09.

In 2018 we got the tax cuts which gave the economy a short term sugar high.

In 2019 the Fed added a couple more trillion into the system to save the short term credit markets

Then 2020 came and brought COVID with it and we pumped in another 7 trillion over the next two years.

A great deal of what is going on right now would be happening no matter who was sitting in the Oval Office

At best only the GOOD masks that they recommended at the very end helped for a bit, IF you wore them correctly, by reducing "viral load". At BEST.

The vaccines is a whole long story

The odd things about mask is that people in many countries already understood they were useful in slowing the spread of germs. It was a common sight to see them in countries like Japan and Korea. They were not being worn to keep from getting germs, but to keep from spreading them. It was a simple form of common courtesy for them.

So the question remains, did Pence do the right thing?? Majority of the hard-core Trumpers I've seen; have all decided to go full fascist and claim Pence committed treason and should have been hunged...other Trumpers find a more weasely way to admit what Trump did was wrong, but always preface it by saying "but but but Democrats did it too" -- but fail to produce a single example....what do I think? I think Pence is no hero and he didn't do the right thing....
Did you ever hear of the 1876 Presidential election? You might want to look it up and spare us further faux outrage.

P.S. Where did your quotes come from? The Straw Man of OZ?

Did you ever hear of the 1876 Presidential election? You might want to look it up and spare us further faux outrage.

Yes, I did....and?

Can you show me where in the Constitution does it give the VP the permission to overturn the election??

Because not a single lawyer has been willing to testify under oath about it....

and you know what else makes you clown ass dic suckers so full of shit......
To have the nerve to bring that up as an example, leaves out 2 KEY THINGS...

1st, only ONE ELECTORAL VOTE separated the 2 candidates....

SECOND -- there was actual evidence of WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD -- PROVEN, NOT ALLEGED -- or in this case, that voter fraud was all out Voter suppression..the kind you Conservative morons jerk off about being able to do now....the kind where Conservatives used force to stop black folks from voting...
screen_shot_2021-01-04_at_40457_pm.jpg

Funny how the main votes Republicans wanted thrown out in the 2020 elections were the votes from predominately black voting districts....nothing much changes when it comes to Conservatives......you are a clown....

Funny how the main votes Republicans wanted thrown out in the 2020 elections were the votes from predominately black voting districts.

It is also "funny" that not a single Repub that won their seat on the same ballots in the same election as the one they are claiming is fraudulent have offered to step down.

If Biden is not legit neither is a single race that was won on the same ballots

Forum List

Back