America's Poorest White Town

Wrong.

Yeah, this is Marion Morrison making his return.
So we're not all in this thing together? Funny the black guys I worked with for years never saw it that way. Maybe you're just a racist chump?

I learned a lot from them and time spent there was well spent. Thank God they were nothing like you apparently are.
:dunno:

So we're not all in this thing together? Funny the black guys I worked with for years never saw it that way. Maybe you're just a racist chump?

I learned a lot from them and time spent there was well spent. Thank God they were nothing like you apparently are.
:dunno:
Yawwwn. Here we go with another blacks all see things like I do tale.

What did Uncle Remus have to do with us all being in this together?

You do post volumes of Anti black hate. I don't use racism as a crutch. I've succeeded far more than you have and that claim is only made by people who have anti black hatred. White Jews were able to make it because of their skin color, not because they did any of the things you said. You consistently use your religion as a crutch to whine and then to dismiss the racism blacks face.

I know the meaning of both words and both are useless excuses used by people with anti black hatred.
I doubt you are as successful as you claim. If you were you would not be as embittered as you are, and so prone to accuse others of racism.

So it's exactly what I said.

They were trying to correct past layoffs of black teachers regardless of seniority. OBTW one school district does not equal nationwide anti white discrimination

Noe let me show you the problem with per capita.

Whites were 51 percent of the criminal offenders in 2020. Blacks were 30 percent. In any circumstance, 51 percent is a majority. Instead of facing the problem of crime among whites, this is the answer:

• 3,642,932 #white offenders / 235,400,000 #American white population(2020) = 0.0154754970263381 x 100,000= 1,548 white offenders per capita.
• 2,122,038 #black violent offenders /46,900,000 #American black population(2020) = 0.045246012793177 x 100,000= 4,524 black offenders per capita.

Poof! As if by magic, a group that had 1.5 million more offenders suddenly now has less of a crime problem because instead of looking at the total number of crimes, crime is broken down into units of 100,000.

So while this shows the offenders, the dishonesty in using per capita to declare how violent and criminal blacks are is in the fact that members of the racist subculture do not consider the non offenders using per capita. So lets do the math.

100,000-1548=98,452 whites non offenders per capita
100,000-4524= 95,476 black non offenders per capita

Using per capita shows that 95,000 blacks and 98,000 whites are non offenders
. Both numbers show that in both races a small number of people are criminal offenders. This does not support a claim of an astronomically high black crime rate. Using per capita shows that 95 percent of blacks are not criminal offenders. Despite what this shows, members of the racist subculture continues to argue this ridiculous per capita idiocy no matter what. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by the racist subculture to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us.

I worked professionally on issues affecting people of color. I've had clients who were forced into difficult situations because of racism. You haven't seen any of that. Lisa, you're an amateur. You're stuck on one thing, anti blackness. You don't recognize facts because you don't study the issues. Your arrogance has you believing that since you're white and make a comment you are automatically right. Other Jews who are more important than you have stated that Jews benefitted from being white after the war. So you can drop the "successful minority" stuff because blacks have come from slavery to the presidency and have continued facing racism while doing so.
Blacks have a murder rate nearly eight times the white rate.

I doubt you are as successful as you claim. If you were you would not be as embittered as you are, and so prone to accuse others of racism.
I know I am as successful as I state. You are the bitter one and your anti black hate is apparent. I don't know how you were raised but we were not raised to just accept the bs people like you put out.

Blacks have a murder rate nearly eight times the white rate.

Incorrect. The history of this country shows that whites have an insurmountable lead. Whites have killed millions. If blacks killed the same number as they did in 2020, (8,600), it would take blacks over 1000 years with whites not killing anyone for blacks to catch up with the number of murders whites have committed in this country. And if you only count blacks killing whites(@500), it would take even longer to catch up to the number of blacks murdered by whites due to racism.

Your "evidence" is weak.

1660904577244.png

None of these numbers are nearly 8 times anything. And in a lot of these categories whites lead.

Last edited:
No you don't evaluate individuals on the basis of their individual characters as evidenced by you stereotyping black people in the rest of your paragraph.

That's the view and language of those who adhere to the beliefs of white supremacy. The same views that people like Dylann Roof and Payton Gendron hold, both who sought out black people to execute in cold blood because of those insane beliefs.
I have never said that blacks have characteristics harmful to civilization. I have said that blacks tend to have characteristics harmful to civilization, and I have documented my assertions.

I know I am as successful as I state. You are the bitter one and your anti black hate is apparent. I don't know how you were raised but we were not raised to just accept the bs people like you put out.
I document my assertions. You do not. Instead you assert intrinsic racial equality that does not exist.

Lisa, please. Your posts are nothing but anti black hate and I know that Jew stands for Judiasm.
You accuse Lisa and me of hate. That is known as the ad hominem fallacy. Deal with our factual assertions instead.

No, white racism is a belief that manifested itself into a system here in this country that has created whatever pathologies you say exists.
Where is there a black run, black majority country where blacks are known for intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy, and which has a high standard of living, a low crime rate, and a well functioning government?

Nothing more than rationalization. I haven't seen a single credible source to any of the things you state.

What about that game I want to play, where I'm in charge of everything? You game?
What is not credible about the following assertions, which I have made many times here?

------------

bellcurves.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

-----------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

-----------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

by ROGER CLEGG, FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

-----------

blackwhitecrime.jpg

Friends your disagreement means nothing. You're wrong about everything and that's just the way it is.

It's gotta be West Virginia before I even look..

I was wrong, it's Kentucky. It looks like NAFTA messed that state up proper.
Sad all the bad presidents we've had in the past 40 years. I look at that article and know that Bush and Clinton are who did that to those people there. We could have a much better America, but apparently Democrats didn't want that and chose to burn it all down just to stop that from happening so they could has teh powah and now look where we're at. The next Greater Depression is looming. All that is coming to all of America.

You'll know it's bad when people that live for free off of the government are doing better than the people who make it on their own and pay for those that live off the government.

Owait..we're already there.
Yup. Someone I know is on food stamps - close to $1000 a month for her family of five, which is a husband and three little kids under 6 - and she shops at Whole Foods. I can‘t afford their prices.

Forum List

Back