America's Poorest White Town

I REALLY do not understand how you all arrive at the erroneous conclusions you do.

Whites do not face White racism (because they are White and at the top of the social-economic-legislative totem pole) while Black people experience White racism.

If one group never experiences a particular event and the other group experiences an event on a fairly regular basis, the two groups are NOT equally situated. In other words, you can't just compare them side-by-side and say that the things that affect one affect both because that's not a factual statement or true.

These guys are willfully stupid. They have created a false sameness and pretend that racism has nothing to do with it. I have relatives in Kentucky, and lets just say that sealybobo should not have made that comment.

How did this occur and why are all the racists on this site obsessing with so called "black culture" and the alleged failings of the black community when they have their own communities with the exact same failings that they're always wanting to attribute to only the black race.

You all had how many hundreds of years of a head start and you still haven't pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and accomplished great things for the human race, yet you constantly bitch and moan about any progress black people make, to the point that your go-to strategy is to burn everything down that surpasses your accomplishment.

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance. Or that there are areas where all of the criminals are white (an extremely rare occurence according to Tipsycatlover).
It's gotta be West Virginia before I even look..

I was wrong, it's Kentucky. It looks like NAFTA messed that state up proper.
Sad all the bad presidents we've had in the past 40 years. I look at that article and know that Bush and Clinton are who did that to those people there. We could have a much better America, but apparently Democrats didn't want that and chose to burn it all down just to stop that from happening so they could has teh powah and now look where we're at. The next Greater Depression is looming. All that is coming to all of America.

You'll know it's bad when people that live for free off of the government are doing better than the people who make it on their own and pay for those that live off the government.

Owait..we're already there.

Last edited:
When I am called a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?"

I do not run from being called a racist, but I want to know how my accuser defines the term. If a racist is one who believes what I have just posted, than I am a racist. If a racist is one who hates a person simply because the person is a Negro, than I am not one.

I evaluate individuals on the basis of their individual characteristics. However, I do not always have the opportunity to do that. I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that I think are unnecessary with young white or Oriental men I do not know. Even young Hispanic men are less prone to be dangerous than young black men.
No you don't evaluate individuals on the basis of their individual characters as evidenced by you stereotyping black people in the rest of your paragraph.

That's the view and language of those who adhere to the beliefs of white supremacy. The same views that people like Dylann Roof and Payton Gendron hold, both who sought out black people to execute in cold blood because of those insane beliefs.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What is not true about this:

View attachment 684095

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

---------------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

---------------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)
“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track Madison D BW 1 070122.qxp_Layout 1 7/5/22 6:30 PM Page 399 ISAAC MADiSON 400 rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Val ue%20of%20Whiteness_0.pdf

Until some Blacks like you stop blaming White people for your condition, you will remain in that condition of being needy, weak pawns of bureaucrats for political power. Grow up and chart your own course.
Since whites have what they do because of acts of beaurocrats in power, it's a little rich to read comments like this coming from whites such as yourself.

And since there are piles of legal decisions, legislation, referendums and other things that document what has been done to black by whites in power, your simple-minded comments that appear to lack the knowledge that such things do exist on record, is just not something I'm going to listen to.

White racism is the result, rather than the cause of the black social pathology I have documented in this thread on several occasions. If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice, Southern blacks would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Prejudice is the result of previous experience.
Nothing more than rationalization. I haven't seen a single credible source to any of the things you state.

What about that game I want to play, where I'm in charge of everything? You game?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
White racism is the result, rather than the cause of the black social pathology I have documented in this thread on several occasions. If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice, Southern blacks would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Prejudice is the result of previous experience.
No, white racism is a belief that manifested itself into a system here in this country that has created whatever pathologies you say exists.

Nothing more than rationalization. I haven't seen a single credible source to any of the things you state.

What about that game I want to play, where I'm in charge of everything? You game?
He's posting this mess knowing that he can get away with it.

There are no Jews here who have anti-black hate. There are only Jews here who believe that racist policies should be abolished, and people either credited or blamed for their own good or bad decisions, traits, and values.

Also, ”Jew” is not a religion. The name of the religion is Judaism.
Lisa, please. Your posts are nothing but anti black hate and I know that Jew stands for Judiasm.

Last edited:
Since whites have what they do because of acts of beaurocrats in power, it's a little rich to read comments like this coming from whites such as yourself.

And since there are piles of legal decisions, legislation, referendums and other things that document what has been done to black by whites in power, your simple-minded comments that appear to lack the knowledge that such things do exist on record, is just not something I'm going to listen to.
6qfnmg.jpg

No. But it appears that many whites who claim to be republican suffer from cognitive dissonance.
In your head, amirite? I wanna ask something: What was wrong with Uncle Remus, hmm?
It seems to me he was an iconic figure that welded black and white in America together.

Like they say where I'm from: "We're all in this thing together".

It seems to me they did away with Uncle Remus pretty quick in the pursuit of racial divide.

A black American icon for well over 100 years killed by communists in America.

Zippity-do-da I say.

Last edited:
In your head, amirite? I wanna ask something: What was wrong with Uncle Remus, hmm?
It seems to me he was an iconic figure that welded black and white in America together.

Like they say where I'm from: "We're all in this thing together".
Wrong.

Yeah, this is Marion Morrison making his return.

Forum List

Back