America's Poorest White Town

It is particulary simple to prove that Democrat's advancing what they consider the 'authentic' subculture, actually a pathological one that injures the group, black Americans:

In their desire to win the votes of the black community, Democrats/Liberals, with no desire to advance the happiness and success of these folks, simply pat them on the head and refuse to describe any pathology as wrong. The result is that there is never a need to better oneself: problems are always other folks'....white folks.....oppression.

Is it possible to induce psychopathology in a subculture????

Clearly the answer is "yes."

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

Yet the most ignorant members of said group refuse to acknowledge this truth, and continue to pay homage to the very individuals that are oppessing them: Democrats.

The only question is, whether the debilitation can be reversed.
We cannot acknowledge what is not true. You have been shown that the garbage you post is irrelevant to what blacks face. The pathology of white racism, which you have embraced, is the problem.

Soooo.....why do you keep running away????

Can I have your opinion on this:

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

. The real problem is one that Democrats/Progressives will not address: a culture and commensurate parenting deficit that leaves black students behind from the start. There is the sacrifice for their children that Democrats ignore, what another culture does for their children:

"So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

And….there is this:

“For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

So, we go from seven out of ten for African Americans, to one out of ten for Asian Americans” Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women | Center for Equal Opportunity

See a problem here?

See the cowardice of Democrats in their purposely ignoring it?
"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

We cannot acknowledge what is not true. You have been shown that the garbage you post is irrelevant to what blacks face. The pathology of white racism, which you have embraced, is the problem.

What black folks face is the problem of Benedict Arnolds like you.

You and the Democrats.....making sure there will never be any improvement.

But you are doing a good job.

I
And you're just as stupid as she is. I have yet to meet a republican here who can beat me in a debate. Denying facts shown to you time after time is not winning. Calling somebody a racist because you have white fragility and can't face the truth is not a win.

I've hammered silly chic over and over. I know and so does she
First off, I am NOT a Republican. I am a Conservative Constitutionl Christian. Show me 1 thing I have said that makes me a racist. Bet you can't!

I

First off, I am NOT a Republican. I am a Conservative Constitutionl Christian. Show me 1 thing I have said that makes me a racist. Bet you can't!
You're a racist. You practice the modern form of racism. Overt racism isn't done anymore.

What black folks face is the problem of Benedict Arnolds like you.

You and the Democrats.....making sure there will never be any improvement.

But you are doing a good job.
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Your the man that said you had all the facts. I asked for one and am still waiting for your answer. Again.
And you practice modern racism.

. “Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

And you practice modern racism.

. “Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”
Still not an answer. I don't think you even have an idea of what racism is. There is just RACISM period. You spend your day on here doing nothing but calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist. It just came to my mind that I think you are actually a teenager. Am I right. There is no other way you can be so immature. I hate all racism. Even the racism you spit out daily.

How did this occur and why are all the racists on this site obsessing with so called "black culture" and the alleged failings of the black community when they have their own communities with the exact same failings that they're always wanting to attribute to only the black race.

You all had how many hundreds of years of a head start and you still haven't pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and accomplished great things for the human race, yet you constantly bitch and moan about any progress black people make, to the point that your go-to strategy is to burn everything down that surpasses your accomplishment.

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance. Or that there are areas where all of the criminals are white (an extremely rare occurence according to Tipsycatlover).
1. Caused by democrats.
2. federal regulations have had feds coming on farm land and executing farm animals because they might have too many where if they don’t have proper federal fucking bullshit.
3. Federal agents will now come on a farmers land in the arrest them if they decided to pump water out of a puddle.
4. bad trade deals have caused manufacturing to close.
5. calling white people racist for being American has caused great oppression. Not able to communicate and tell people “hey pull your pants up and act like a man” or “speak English “
6. Bad immigration policies that have lowered wages and replaced us.

Still not an answer. I don't think you even have an idea of what racism is. There is just RACISM period. You spend your day on here doing nothing but calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist. It just came to my mind that I think you are actually a teenager. Am I right. There is no other way you can be so immature. I hate all racism. Even the racism you spit out daily.

1647035457238.png

I know what racism is and the overt racism you want to use as a definition is obsolete. You have not been called a racist because you disagree with me. Your comments are not disagreements. You have made racist assumptions from the start. If I was a teenager, I'd been in school. The only immature person is you. You practice modern racism. Just like most of the others here.

You are such a victim. Cry me a river man. Pull up your big boy pants and take personal responsibilty. I have had hard life and not once have blamed anyone for it. I never expect anyone else to come to my rescue and fix my problems. You have the same opportunity that I have. Same rights as I have. Suck it up buttercup and be a man.
Sorry I have to make you acually think. Your being fed poison and you don't even know it. Your race takes the welfare. That keeps them in the urban plantations also known as projects set up and to this day ran by the democrats. Their killing your race and you really ought to care. I am not a racist just pointing out things that need to be said to get fixed. I have too because I sure don't see ANY black leaders talking about father absence in the black race. I don't hear them talk about all the black on black killings. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only show up long enough to get on tv and then they are gone as always.
Okay. You wouldn't list those. So, please list all the great things the democrats have done for YOU. They control you with their welfare, and you keep taking it thinking they are doing you a favor. What if I'm right man?

Modern racism is a belief that reflects an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture instead of insisting on being genetically superior. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media. Modern racists will not express openly racist views, they simply believe racism is over and that racism is a thing of the past. Modern racism happens like this:
  • Avoiding any meaningful contact with the minority group.
  • Practicing racial discrimination when the circumstances allow it.
  • Rather than criticizing a minority group, those with racist beliefs will attack a policy or action, and use that as an outlet for their attitudes.
  • Making a distinction between groups in terms of their ‘values’
Symbolic racism is based on these beliefs: 1. “Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, 2. Blacks’ failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, 3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast, 4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.”

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”
-
Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

Modern racism is a belief that reflects an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture instead of insisting on being genetically superior. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media. Modern racists will not express openly racist views, they simply believe racism is over and that racism is a thing of the past. Modern racism happens like this:
  • Avoiding any meaningful contact with the minority group.
  • Practicing racial discrimination when the circumstances allow it.
  • Rather than criticizing a minority group, those with racist beliefs will attack a policy or action, and use that as an outlet for their attitudes.
  • Making a distinction between groups in terms of their ‘values’
Symbolic racism is based on these beliefs: 1. “Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, 2. Blacks’ failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, 3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast, 4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.”

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”
-
Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

The point was if you remember was a political switch. You still have not shown one. The voting records of how each member voted and what party they belong before and after this so called switch. You should find it at Library Of Congress Research Guides: Congressional Voting Records: A Beginner's Guide: 1989 to Present
Go do some homework and than please come again!
HI. I didn't find the congressional voting records too helpful and a bit confusing. However, I did find this interesting article on Live Science which explained that the switch was not actually individuals switching from one party to another, but that the parties switched platforms over time. Here's the link:

I also believe that whatever happened in the past and whatever people are trying to prove or disprove about it, the more important thing is what the two major parties stand for today. What is their platform and who do they care about? For myself, I believe that the Democratic party is the one that concerns itself more with social justice issues, equal rights, and fairness. I was raised in a family of Republicans and always got the impression they were concerned mostly with abortions, limiting women's rights to make their own choices, and religious freedom (for Christians).

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back