America's Poorest White Town

The man you're talking to (katsteve) has accomplished things you never will. You're an idiot talking trash online. Go do some laundry.
Not only a cry baby victim but your sexist too. A racist as well.
You should apologize to the lady. Feel me? LoL

Last edited:
As you often hilariously state:

"I never lie".

And just to add a caveat, I have no reason to, ESPECIALLY in a forum where people generally remain anonymous.

Speaking only for myself, I call everything that I observe, exactly how I see it, and for some, coming to terms with that fact is very difficult for them to accept.

That being said, for rest of this
ONE DAY, I am open to assisting you in working through your issues.

Give it some thought.

BTW...."I never lie".

Now....you, on the other hand, ....well I just caught you lying:
"Obviously, you've got your hands full managing yourself."

You can still retract that....I'm just that magnanimous.

Now, here you copied what I wrote about helping you, and I suppose I should say thank you because, as the saying goes, "imitation is the sincerest from of flattery."

I congratulate you your fine taste in choosing who to imitate.

Oh....and beyond 'I never lie'.....please don't forget that I am never wrong.

BTW...."I never lie".

Now....you, on the other hand, ....well I just caught you lying:
"Obviously, you've got your hands full managing yourself."

You can still retract that....I'm just that magnanimous.

Now, here you copied what I wrote about helping you, and I suppose I should say thank you because, as the saying goes, "imitation is the sincerest from of flattery."

I congratulate you your fine taste in choosing who to imitate.

Oh....and beyond 'I never lie'.....please don't forget that I am never wrong.

Just to dovetail on that statement, you have been "wrong" like any other human on this planet.

And if you don't realize that, I seriously suggest that someone should immediately place you on a
"5150"

As far as your illusion about being "imitated", you certainly must also understand that being given "ATTENTION , is equally, if not even more flattering than being "IMITATED".

If I am actually imitating YOU here, as you've stated, it is only to place a mirror in front of you, to provide YOU with an opportunity to witness the depth of your own absurdity.

If you go back and read what has been exchanged in this "dialog" thusfar, you will discover that it is YOU, who FIRST spoke to ME, in this thread, and I, in turn, lowered myself to your level and responded to you, strictly out of courtesy.

You can thank me later.

And, just to further refresh your short memory, YOU also stated that YOU will be here WAITING to respond to anything that I post.

That's some serious adoration, which borders on stalking.

So be careful.

And then, I wasted even more time responding to you, yet again, because your comedic act was so entertaining.

So, thank YOU one last time, for YOUR attention, which I will tell you, again (ad nauseum) was not ever solicited by me.

How does it feel to be attached to a chain that can be "yanked" at any given moment that will "trigger" YOU?

Lastly, the clock is ticking, so I am advising you to pay attention to it.

When the day ends, I am cutting off this inane, juvenile exchange, because it is counterproductive to the thread topic

You need to get to work, and find someone else to give you the attention that you are desperately craving.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Please list for me names of those that switched. Bet ya can't. LOL!
I don't know if such a list exists, but I did find this interesting info. I find the last paragraph most informative - not names, but percentages.

From the Jouralists Resource
POLITICS & GOVERNMENT, RACE & GENDER

‘Racially conservative’ attitudes led white Southerners to leave Democratic Party

Racial attitudes were the primary reason white Southerners abandoned the Democratic Party after party leaders began to advocate for civil rights legislation during the last half of the 20th century, a new study finds.

by Denise-Marie Ordway | October 25, 2018 |

“Racially conservative” attitudes were the primary reason white Southerners abandoned the Democratic Party after party leaders began to advocate for civil rights legislation during the last half of the 20th century, finds a new study from researchers at Princeton and Yale universities.

But the defection began earlier than previously believed, according to the study, published in October 2018 in the American Economic Review.

It’s a widely held belief that white Southerners began to leave the Democratic Party after Democratic President Lyndon Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, outlawing segregation in business such as restaurants and hotels and in public places such as schools and swimming pools. However, this new study finds that “racially conservative” whites in the South started switching to the Republican Party in the early 1950s in reaction to Democratic President Harry Truman’s support for civil rights initiatives in the late 1940s.

Before 1950, nearly 80 percent of white adults who lived in the 11 states of the former Confederacy identified as Democrats
, compared with about 40 percent of white adults in other parts of the country, the study shows. By the early 2000s, about 30 percent of white adults in the South and nationwide identified as Democrats.

• Thanks
Listen carefully: the post from me included Liberal Eric Foner.

Foner, Eric | Department of History - Columbia University

https://history.columbia.edu › person › foner-eric

Eric Foner, DeWitt Clinton Professor Emeritus of History, specializes in the Civil War and Reconstruction, slavery, and 19th-century America.

If not for morons....you......the Democrat Party would never win an election.
I find it interesting that you post something and then claim that you just "proved" something. No matter what we find online we must remember that most things are written with a certain bias, with the exception of the History website which teaches us about historical facts. Most times we are reading someone's opinion or their personal interpretation of written material. Just because a person says or writes something, that does not make it right. It does not mean that there can be no contrary opinions of interpretations of written material. Even statistics have been twisted to favor a certain outcome.

The world is diverse and I, as a reader must read things from varying sources. I then must consider whether to agree or disagree with what I read. I also like to understand the reasons for that agreement or disagreement. What's going on in my own head? And why? What is it about my own personal world-view that determines how I feel about what I've read?

It is important to understand how I think about something or someone. Since feelings come from thought patterns, I will inevitably end up feeling positively or negatively towards something or someone, depending on how I think about them. If I can understand and control my thinking process, then I can understand and control my feelings. I can control urges to resort to name-calling, for instance.

While I do no think of myself as a moron, you continue to call me one and anyone else who refuses to see things the way you do. Your constant put-downs of Democrats and more left-leaning people, makes me wonder about your own thought processes. What do you think? Are you able to articulate it without posting 30-40 articles and links that you believe "prove" your point?

• Love
I don't know if such a list exists, but I did find this interesting info. I find the last paragraph most informative - not names, but percentages.

From the Jouralists Resource
POLITICS & GOVERNMENT, RACE & GENDER

‘Racially conservative’ attitudes led white Southerners to leave Democratic Party

Racial attitudes were the primary reason white Southerners abandoned the Democratic Party after party leaders began to advocate for civil rights legislation during the last half of the 20th century, a new study finds.

by Denise-Marie Ordway | October 25, 2018 |

“Racially conservative” attitudes were the primary reason white Southerners abandoned the Democratic Party after party leaders began to advocate for civil rights legislation during the last half of the 20th century, finds a new study from researchers at Princeton and Yale universities.

But the defection began earlier than previously believed, according to the study, published in October 2018 in the American Economic Review.

It’s a widely held belief that white Southerners began to leave the Democratic Party after Democratic President Lyndon Johnson signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, outlawing segregation in business such as restaurants and hotels and in public places such as schools and swimming pools. However, this new study finds that “racially conservative” whites in the South started switching to the Republican Party in the early 1950s in reaction to Democratic President Harry Truman’s support for civil rights initiatives in the late 1940s.

Before 1950, nearly 80 percent of white adults who lived in the 11 states of the former Confederacy identified as Democrats
, compared with about 40 percent of white adults in other parts of the country, the study shows. By the early 2000s, about 30 percent of white adults in the South and nationwide identified as Democrats.
The point was if you remember was a political switch. You still have not shown one. The voting records of how each member voted and what party they belong before and after this so called switch. You should find it at Library Of Congress Research Guides: Congressional Voting Records: A Beginner's Guide: 1989 to Present
Go do some homework and than please come again!

Jefferson was a racist. He owned 600 slaves. He bred slaves like they were animals to sell to make money.
How is owning slaves make one a racist?

Owing a slave back then is like a farmer owning a tractor today..

Just to dovetail on that statement, you have been "wrong" like any other human on this planet.

And if you don't realize that, I seriously suggest that someone should immediately place you on a
"5150"

As far as your illusion about being "imitated", you certainly must also understand that being given "ATTENTION , is equally, if not even more flattering than being "IMITATED".

If I am actually imitating YOU here, as you've stated, it is only to place a mirror in front of you, to provide YOU with an opportunity to witness the depth of your own absurdity.

If you go back and read what has been exchanged in this "dialog" thusfar, you will discover that it is YOU, who FIRST spoke to ME, in this thread, and I, in turn, lowered myself to your level and responded to you, strictly out of courtesy.

You can thank me later.

And, just to further refresh your short memory, YOU also stated that YOU will be here WAITING to respond to anything that I post.

That's some serious adoration, which borders on stalking.

So be careful.

And then, I wasted even more time responding to you, yet again, because your comedic act was so entertaining.

So, thank YOU one last time, for YOUR attention, which I will tell you, again (ad nauseum) was not ever solicited by me.

How does it feel to be attached to a chain that can be "yanked" at any given moment that will "trigger" YOU?

Lastly, the clock is ticking, so I am advising you to pay attention to it.

When the day ends, I am cutting off this inane, juvenile exchange, because it is counterproductive to the thread topic

You need to get to work, and find someone else to give you the attention that you are desperately craving.

Me.....wrong???

Ever?????????

Sooooo......how come you couldn't give any examples?

I'll call this one more lie on your part.

I find it interesting that you post something and then claim that you just "proved" something. No matter what we find online we must remember that most things are written with a certain bias, with the exception of the History website which teaches us about historical facts. Most times we are reading someone's opinion or their personal interpretation of written material. Just because a person says or writes something, that does not make it right. It does not mean that there can be no contrary opinions of interpretations of written material. Even statistics have been twisted to favor a certain outcome.

The world is diverse and I, as a reader must read things from varying sources. I then must consider whether to agree or disagree with what I read. I also like to understand the reasons for that agreement or disagreement. What's going on in my own head? And why? What is it about my own personal world-view that determines how I feel about what I've read?

It is important to understand how I think about something or someone. Since feelings come from thought patterns, I will inevitably end up feeling positively or negatively towards something or someone, depending on how I think about them. If I can understand and control my thinking process, then I can understand and control my feelings. I can control urges to resort to name-calling, for instance.

While I do no think of myself as a moron, you continue to call me one and anyone else who refuses to see things the way you do. Your constant put-downs of Democrats and more left-leaning people, makes me wonder about your own thought processes. What do you think? Are you able to articulate it without posting 30-40 articles and links that you believe "prove" your point?

Gads, you're a moron.
1646746795496.png

Murder in Mississippi | American Experience - WGBH | PBS

To be fair, a Democrat judge sentenced those Democrats who were found guilty....

"The trial was presided over by an ardent segregationist, U.S. District Judge William Cox, [Nominated Judge by JFK, Democrat]....
....Judge Cox sentenced the men to prison terms ranging from three to 10 years. After sentencing, he said, “They killed one ******, one Jew, and a white man. I gave them what I thought they deserved.” None of the convicted men served more than six years behind bars."
Slain civil rights workers found - Aug 04, 1964 - HISTORY.com

"Cox initially dismissed the indictments on all but two of those charged on the grounds that they were not government officials and therefore could not be charged with acting "under color of law."
On appeal, Cox's action was reversed by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1966; Cox then presided over a trial that convicted some of those charged. He issued three to ten year sentences for the convictions of first- and second-degree murder.

Cox said of his sentences, "They killed one ******, one Jew, and a white man. I gave them all what I thought they deserved."[4] Goodman and Schwerner were both Jewish."
William Harold Cox - Wikipedia

Did I mention that the Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

==============================================================================

1. The KKK was formed for the Democrat Party to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. The Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill to come to the Senate.

3. On June 21, 1964 Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, three Americans, were slaughtered by the Democrat minions to preserve slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

As I said.....and proved, Democrat handiwork.

============================================================================

1. Among those found guilty on October 20, 1967, were Klan Imperial Wizard Samuel Bowers, a Democrat KKKer

2 His grandfather was Congressman Eaton J. Bowers, a four-term Democrat Congressman from Mississippi's Gulf Coast.

Bowers explained the Democrat view of life:
Representative Bowers was an explicitly virulent opponent of equality for African Americans. In a speech to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1904, during his freshman term, he said: "Let me say to the gentleman from Massachusetts that it is evident that we have at least two theories as to how the negro should be dealt with. One may be termed his idea of the development by higher education, social equality, and the like, while the other might be dominated [sic] the Southern idea of the absolute segregation of the two races, the fitting the negro for that sphere and station which, based upon an experience born of more than a century's knowledge of him as a slave and nearly forty years' experience with him as a freedman, we believe he can acceptably and worthily fill, with absolute denial of social intercourse and with every restriction on his participation in political affairs and government that is permissible under the Federal Constitution... The restriction of suffrage was the wisest statesmanship ever exhibited in that proud Commonwealth... We have disfranchised not only the ignorant and vicious black but the ignorant and vicious white as well..."
Samuel Bowers - Wikipedia

3. The same political relationship, and view of race relations, will be found with the other KKK murderers.

======================================================================================

1. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

2. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

So.....what have we learned?

Pogo, a liar.
You, a fool.

...and the Democrat Party is and has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

===========================================================================

As Dr. Foner wrote:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired the restoration of white supremacy. It aimed to destroy the Republican party’s infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.
The Democratic Party and the KKK | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

Why would lying Liberals try to hide the joined-at-the-hip relationship between the KKK and the Democrat Party?

Is it because it proves that the Democrats are and have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

Democrats.....whose motto is 'we were against melanin before we were for it.'

=======================================================================

Even the WaPo....the Democrat house organ....while it would love to deny the facts......can't.

"Although there is some historical link between Democrats and the KKK, to say that the hate group was founded by the Democratic Party is misleading, J. Michael Martinez, author of “Carpetbaggers, Cavalry and the KKK,” told PolitiFact. Angry Southern whites during the 1860s and 1870s were Democrats, and some of them joined the KKK, which was more of a grass-roots creation.

Members of the KKK in the South acted as a “strong arm” for Democratic politicians during the Reconstruction Era, and Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, who was associated with the KKK, spoke at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, Carole Emberton, an associate professor of history at the University of Buffalo, told PolitiFact." Ted Cruz: ‘The Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan’

Funny that they quote another Democrat house organ....Politifact.

"The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.

Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being theTimes’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest." PolitiFact Parent Tampa Bay Times Scores ‘Pants on Fire’ for Partisan Bias - Media Trackers

Yet both admit the marriage of the Democrats and the KKK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Betty and Moronica, let's review the facts.

1. Democrats demanded slavery and segregation. To fight them, Republicans formed their party to fight those iniquities.

2. Violence has always been the default of the Democrats, so they formed the KKK.

3. These three were murdered by KKK Democrats.

4. The imbecile, Coyote, claimed it was Republicans who killed them.

5. The judge appointed by Democrat JFK gave them light sentences.

He was, of course, a Democrat, and KKK sympathizer.

6. Even the Washington Post had to grudgingly admit this: "Although there is some historical link between Democrats and the KKK, ...."

7. Democrats blocked every anti-lynching bill that the Republicans brought to Congress.

8. The Democrat Party has always been, and is to this day, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.

Arguably one of the most popular Democrats, Bill Clinton, has always been a racist.

All those white people did not die to end slavery but some of these folks did.

By the end of the Civil War, roughly 179,000 black men (10% of the Union Army) served as soldiers in the U.S. Army and another 19,000 served in the Navy. Nearly 40,000 black soldiers died over the course of the war—30,000 of infection or disease. Black soldiers served in artillery and infantry and performed all noncombat support functions that sustain an army, as well. Black carpenters, chaplains, cooks, guards, laborers, nurses, scouts, spies, steamboat pilots, surgeons, and teamsters also contributed to the war cause. There were nearly 80 black commissioned officers. Black women, who could not formally join the Army, nonetheless served as nurses, spies, and scouts, the most famous being Harriet Tubman (photo citation: 200-HN-PIO-1), who scouted for the 2d South Carolina Volunteers.

Because of prejudice against them, black units were not used in combat as extensively as they might have been. Nevertheless, the soldiers served with distinction in a number of battles. Black infantrymen fought gallantly at Milliken's Bend, LA; Port Hudson, LA; Petersburg, VA; and Nashville, TN. The July 1863 assault on Fort Wagner, SC, in which the 54th Regiment of Massachusetts Volunteers lost two-thirds of their officers and half of their troops, was memorably dramatized in the film Glory. By war's end, 16 black soldiers had been awarded the Medal of Honor for their valor.

Yes they did die to end slavery. Slavery ended after the war ended.

Look at this forum and shut the hell up. Racism has never only been about visible "incidents" and you know it. I stand by these words:

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Now quit trying to get me to become a republiKKKlan. I will remain independent and vote for democrats in national races. Your party is the American White Nationalist Front.
Malcolm X died in 1965

"When asked in a 2016 opinion survey to assess “the financial situation of blacks compared with whites today,” just half of Americans (including 47 percent of white respondents, 58 percent of black respondents, and 49 percent of Latino respondents) recognized that white households were better off financially. No comparable question was asked comparing the finances of Latino and white households. Similarly when the same survey asked about “reasons why black people in our country may have a harder time getting ahead than whites,” majorities of black, white and Latino Americans endorsed explanations such as “lack of motivation to work hard” and “family instability”—factors which the data reveal cannot account for the growth and persistence of the racial wealth gap. Although 77 percent of respondents also identified “racial discrimination” as a reason that black Americans might have a harder time economically, 66 percent asserted that“discrimination that is based on the prejudice of individual people” was a greater problem than “discrimination that is built into our laws and institutions.” Racial inequality in wealth is rooted in historic discrimination and perpetuated by policy: our analyses show that individual behavior is not the driving force behind racial wealth disparities. "

Forum List

Back