American media?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Fox for the right MSNBC for left? Is it that simple or more complicated? do you enjoy different outlets?

Trust none of them Do your own research when possible. Apply common sense and logic to everything any of them present.

Once you see the nonsense in media, it's hard to miss.

Fox for the right MSNBC for left? Is it that simple or more complicated? do you enjoy different outlets?
Where does one go for objective news reporting?
Learn the facts and investigate their veracity. Use common sense and logic.

Ignore media commentary. If you need to be told what and how to think about something, you're nothing more than a slave.

Ignore media commentary. If you need to be told what and how to think about something, you're nothing more than a slave.
But where do you get the facts? FOX and CNN seem to omit the facts that don't fit their narrative.

Speaking from the left, I enjoy a wide variety of media outlets. NPR, CBS, ABC, BBC, CNN, the list goes on.
That's just a compilation of lefty biased sites. I you want to be well informed, don't limit your media to just what confirms your bias. I watch and listen to all those sources you listed too, but only to balance a truly broad range from fringe left to fringe right.

That's just a compilation of lefty biased sites.
Not true. It's the least biased media I can find.
It's absolutely a fantastic compilation of lefty biased sites. A nice selection of lefty biased sites like what you provided is an important piece of discovering the most likely truth about our political landscape, but it is only a fraction of what we need to triangulate the most likely truth. If we do not study the entire range of media from fringe right to fringe left, then we will only be able to perceive from the bias that is being sold from the fraction that we are limited to. Worse yet, as in your case, people lose their ability to even perceive the value or concept of a truly broad range from fringe left to fringe right.

But where do you get the facts? FOX and CNN seem to omit the facts that don't fit their narrative.
Variety of sources and a knowledge of history, as well as the aforementioned common sense.

If your knowledge of American history is lacking, I suggest sticking to pre-1970 sources for an overall picture.

Toss Zinn in the trash.

It's absolutely a fantastic compilation of lefty biased sites
No. Just because they aren't pro tRump RWNJ ""Own the lefties or die" shit storms doesn't mean they are left biased.
You should offset this compilation of lefty biased sites with some media from other parts of the much broader spectrum. If you limit yourself to such a narrow range of media that satisfies your lefty bias, you will wind up having self imposed ignorance. What other media do you consume to cover the much broader range of media bias?

It's absolutely a fantastic compilation of lefty biased sites
No. Just because they aren't pro tRump RWNJ ""Own the lefties or die" shit storms doesn't mean they are left biased.
You should offset this compilation of lefty biased sites with some media from other parts of the much broader spectrum. If you limit yourself to such a narrow range of media that satisfies your lefty bias, you will wind up having self imposed ignorance. What other media do you consume to cover the much broader range of media bias?
In other words I should go listen to some lying RWNJ whackos to get their misinformed opinions?

No thanks

Forum List

Back