Tucker Carlson on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Really? So Joe didn't expose himself to brutality and head injuries? Joe isn't a well know drug user who uses quite frequently?

I don't hate Rogan. I feel sorry for him.
Joe can hold his own in any conversation, as he's proven in interviewing Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, Randall Carlson, ( the geologist ), and several other noteworthy people ....Jay Leno was one of my favorites.

Now if you were feeling sorry for president Joe, I would fully agree if he wasn't so evil and dishonest to start with.

Joe can hold his own in any conversation, as he's proven in interviewing Elon Musk, Jordan Peterson, Randall Carlson, ( the geologist ), and several other noteworthy people ....Jay Leno was one of my favorites.

Now if you were feeling sorry for president Joe, I would fully agree if he wasn't so evil and dishonest to start with.
Awe, a Rogan groupie! :auiqs.jpg:

How sweet. Are you a druggie too?

I'm about 15 minutes into this so far fascinating 3 hour interview. When Tucker brought up Kona Blue right out of the gate I was immediately hooked.

Please save the political character bashing and demonizing for all the other threads and just enjoy.....

Haha, what a shit show this must have been.

Tucker: "I'm just asking questions!"

Rogan: "Me too!"
Your shallow replies are losing their oomf lately.....God does work in mysterious ways sometimes.
It was a joke for a shallow topic.

Criticize the cult gods, and the cult attacks ^^

Haha, what a shit show this must have been.

Tucker: "I'm just asking questions!"

Rogan: "Me too!"

It was a joke for a shallow topic.

Criticize the cult gods, and the cult attacks ^^
I love this con, I'm just asking questions. because if I wasn't I would be a dumb fuck talking about it. I mean question asking, show humility and openness. Even though they are the most egotistical closed minded dead heads.

I love this con, I'm just asking questions. because if I wasn't I would be a dumb fuck talking about it. I mean question asking, show humility and openness. Even though they are the most egotistical closed minded dead heads.
Right, but imagine 3 hours of two goobers asking half honest questions and nobody trying to answer them.

Pure torture.

Forum List

Back