The Left Has a Meltdown Over NBC Hiring McDaniel, So MSNBC refuses to have her on air.

You'd better watch out, there's one right behind you! Now change your underwear and get back to work.
I'm in kansas. There are tRumplings everywhere.

They're pretty harmless in small numbers. It's when they swarm that you need to worry.

I'm in kansas. There are tRumplings everywhere.

They're pretty harmless in small numbers. It's when they swarm that you need to worry.
When you see one, there's 10 behind them. Better stay home today just to be safe.

When you see one, there's 10 behind them. Better stay home today just to be safe.
Even 10 or a dozen isn't likely to be an issue, they are cowardly and weak.

The problem comes when there are hundreds.

Even 10 or a dozen isn't likely to be an issue, they are cowardly and weak.

The problem comes when there are hundreds.
That's just it, you don't know how many there are or where they are. Better stay home so you don't get scared.

WHy would I be scared?

I'm not a government, an election, or a brown person.
Oh, they're not harmful people to anyone, and are incredibly gentle. You just seem to be terrified that they'll vote for TRUMP! or something like that, cause people to wear white after Labor Day, dogs and cats living together, real catastrophic stuff.

Oh, they're not harmful people to anyone, and are incredibly gentle. You just seem to be terrified that they'll vote for TRUMP! or something like that, cause people to wear white after Labor Day, dogs and cats living together, real catastrophic stuff.
They aren't gentle, they are cowardly and incompetent. That's why they are only dangerous in packs.

They are also none too bright, so they can really fuck shit up when they vote.

They aren't gentle, they are cowardly and incompetent. That's why they are only dangerous in packs.
And you never know when a pack has sighted you and is right behind you. Better stay home just to be safe.
They are also none too bright, so they can really fuck shit up when they vote.
Well, they do refuse to consult the usual suspects about who to vote for, that's true. It's gotten to the extent that the usual suspects were trying to deny them the opportunity to vote how they wanted to, but the Supreme Court shot that down, decisively. Looks like they'll STILL get to vote how they want, the cads.

Forum List

Back