Tucker Carlson on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Three hours?

Just give us the high points concerning what stupid things were said.
the high point is where carlson claims "there is no evidence for evolution."

a lot of people on this board might agree with that, and fight to the death to teach it to their children. that does not make it true.

I'm about 15 minutes into this so far fascinating 3 hour interview. When Tucker brought up Kona Blue right out of the gate I was immediately hooked.

Please save the political character bashing and demonizing for all the other threads and just enjoy.....

Two of the most well respected journalists/talk show hosts in the USA. They are utterly crushing the fanaticism from CNN and Fox News. And this is one of the good things for America. Common sense prevailing over the uniparty.

I’ve seen a good chunk of the Tucker Carlson interview on the Joe Rogan podcast. I was happy that Tucker went on the Rogan podcast. I agree that the first 15 minutes of the discussion was very interesting. They were talking about unidentified objects traveling at very high speeds underwater.

I remember when the anti-free speech folks were happy that Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox News. They thought they would never hear from him again. Boy how wrong they were. His videos on Twitter are crushing it some of them getting hundreds of millions of views.

Watched it today. One of Joe's best. Tucker at his best. Tucker went out to support the free speech of an 83 year old black nationalist from tampa who the doj is trying to send to prison because they don't like what he says about Ukraine Russia.
Why isn’t BLM , Fox or CNN talking about that?

Goes to show that it was never about morals with the uni party.

Two of the most well respected journalists/talk show hosts in the USA. They are utterly crushing the fanaticism from CNN and Fox News. And this is one of the good things for America. Common sense prevailing over the uniparty.

I’ve seen a good chunk of the Tucker Carlson interview on the Joe Rogan podcast. I was happy that Tucker went on the Rogan podcast. I agree that the first 15 minutes of the discussion was very interesting. They were talking about unidentified objects traveling at very high speeds underwater.

I remember when the anti-free speech folks were happy that Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox News. They thought they would never hear from him again. Boy how wrong they were. His videos on Twitter are crushing it some of them getting hundreds of millions of views.
we thought we would never hear from carlson again because he lost a multi million dollar lawsuit by lying on his show.

you can believe him if you want, but his lies about dominion were by far not his first.

You can bet there are more than a few individuals working diligently on the problem of shutting these two up. Down ?

In this particular interview, to his credit, it looks like Joe kept it toned down away from the ultra- controversial issues , and allowed it to be more about Tucker Carlson ( perhaps allowing him to reach a wider audience who otherwise ignore him as 'far right' )

Joe is great at playing the dumbass, but he's very smart

Joe seemed kind of shocked that Tucker claimed evolution wasn't true, with a straight face.

That's Tucker's talent, being so completely confident about everything he says. Tucker can make it look like he knows what he's talking about, no matter how bizarre his claims are. That fools a lot of people.

Joe seemed kind of shocked that Tucker claimed evolution wasn't true, with a straight face.

That's Tucker's talent, being so completely confident about everything he says. Tucker can make it look like he knows what he's talking about, no matter how bizarre his claims are. That fools a lot of people.
When you're a decent person, confidence comes from honesty.

I'm about 15 minutes into this so far fascinating 3 hour interview. When Tucker brought up Kona Blue right out of the gate I was immediately hooked.

Please save the political character bashing and demonizing for all the other threads and just enjoy.....

That is one creepy guy.

And Joe? Poor guy took one too many hits to the head. Combine that with his drug use.

Haha, what a shit show this must have been.

Tucker: "I'm just asking questions!"

Rogan: "Me too!"

No what he is saying is that the people who follow him are such dumb fucks that he can say anything. You polish it up all you want , but the fact is his shit doesn't wash with people who can actually think. Its dumb fuck information.

Tucker Carlson Media for idiots. just look to the right and you will see a whole world full of them. you can tell stupid anything. MAGA couldn't or wouldn't exist without hate stupidity and lies. and the microbe minds that support their brain dead world.

Forum List

Back