It's Funny When Media ...

... doesn't even bother to make up a barely credible story.

"I said you're in f---ing charge!": Trump and Gen. Milley's Situation Room shouting match​

"I said you're in f---ing charge!": Trump and Gen. Milley's Situation Room shouting match

"Bender then told Swan: "This exchange was confirmed by multiple senior administration officials during the course of hundreds of hours of interviews with dozens of top Trump World aides for this book."

Just another example of the inept and incompetent man sitting in the big chair..who had no business being their in the first place. Not a clue how things work. Didn't care how things worked. No surprises here.
Just a blustering teenager. Oh well, he's gone. He's done. He ain't coming back. Good riddance to bad garbage.

"I said you're in f---ing charge!": Trump and Gen. Milley's Situation Room shouting match​

"I said you're in f---ing charge!": Trump and Gen. Milley's Situation Room shouting match

"Bender then told Swan: "This exchange was confirmed by multiple senior administration officials during the course of hundreds of hours of interviews with dozens of top Trump World aides for this book."

Just another example of the inept and incompetent man sitting in the big chair..who had no business being their in the first place. Not a clue how things work. Didn't care how things worked. No surprises here.
Just a blustering teenager. Oh well, he's gone. He's done. He ain't coming back. Good riddance to bad garbage.

They got a "this didn't happen" from TRUMP and a "no comment" from Milley, they list who was in the meeting and still hide behind unnamed sources...

Milley would have been fired on the spot.

They got a "this didn't happen" from TRUMP and a "no comment" from Milley, they list who was in the meeting and still hide behind unnamed sources...

Nothing less than I'd expect from the primaries. CYA. It would look pretty bad if the CIC had no clue about what he was suggesting or the legal ramifications. He would come off as incompetent. :)
But enough people saw it and heard it. Sorry. It was said. I know you true believers will deny it..so carry on.

Milley would have been fired on the spot.

Except Trump is too incompetent to do that. He wanted a fall guy. So he told the general "you make the call"..when the general didn't have the authority or the legal standing to make the call.
Either way, Trump didn't want the negative press coming back on him. So he decided he'd see if he could pass it off on the general....which just makes him seem all the more pussy than we thought he was. :)

Forum List

Back