American media?

watched for decades
NO wonder you're so we'll programmed!

Which is why I have denounced FOX? You're not a bright one.
View attachment 509219

(Smile) Child I am not a Rump guy. I am a guy who will laugh in your face and ask you Te Que?
You a tough guy?
"Which tea?"

Whaddya gonna do, Dale? Send me your phone number and call me names by private message again? I already told you I don't swing that way.

Now tell me tell.yoj something else, Son. You don't know what I do for a living, and I'm not gonna talk about it because none of you would believe me anyway, but sending me your phone number is a bad idea if you wanna remain anonymous.

watched for decades

View attachment 509219

(Smile) Child I am not a Rump guy. I am a guy who will laugh in your face and ask you Te Que?
You a tough guy?
"Which tea?"

Whaddya gonna do, Dale? Send me your phone number and call me names by private message again? I already told you I don't swing that way.

Now tell me tell.yoj something else, Son. You don't know what I do for a living, and I'm not gonna talk about it because none of you would believe me anyway, but sending me your phone number is a bad idea if you wanna remain anonymous.

I fear nothing about you boi. I don't care what you do for a living, it would in no way make me fear you. Watchu gon do boi......? Why would I care about remaining "anonymous"? Fact I gave it all up....you ran away.

watched for decades

View attachment 509219

You a tough guy?
"Which tea?"

I have to laugh kid, some people type, some people do. Yes my name is Dale, yes I sent you my phone number, you ran away. I dont care about being "anonymous" kid. Watchu gon do......?

You confuse being anti-Trump dominion voting machine lies. You know Fox got sued by dominion, and had to retract their broadcasts of the Trump claims, or face a billion dollar lawsuit.
I don't know any business that hasn't been sued.
How many were sued by Dominion voting machines for $1-2 billion.

Everybody from fox news to Tucker Carlson either retracted or claimed their statements about Dominion machines were not meant to be believed.

You confuse being anti-Trump dominion voting machine lies. You know Fox got sued by dominion, and had to retract their broadcasts of the Trump claims, or face a billion dollar lawsuit.
I don't know any business that hasn't been sued.
How many were sued by Dominion voting machines for $1-2 billion.

Everybody from fox news to Tucker Carlson either retracted or claimed their statements about Dominion machines were not meant to be believed.
Grow up!
Everybody sues everybody and Dominion got brave after they wiped the SD cards in the machines.
I know; you don't know anything about SD cards.

Grow up!
Everybody sues everybody and Dominion got brave after they wiped the SD cards in the machines.
You don't know anything about election law. The dominion machines were returned to locked storage, and had to be brought out by judicial subpoena for the audits.

And there was no way dominion could talk to the machines except during the time they were uploading the vote counts.

Grow up!
You don't know anything about election law. The dominion machines were returned to locked storage, and had to be brought out by judicial subpoena for the audits.

And there was no way dominion could talk to the machines except during the time they were uploading the vote counts.
I was following the story everyday and the machines were put under lock and key after Dominion took them back.
The issue is that I am not a lock step ideologue like yourself.
Say something negative about the D party and perhaps I'll change my POV in regards to you.

watched for decades

View attachment 509219

You a tough guy?
"Which tea?"

I have to laugh kid, some people type, some people do. Yes my name is Dale, yes I sent you my phone number, you ran away. I dont care about being "anonymous" kid. Watchu gon do......?
Riiiight. Internet tough guys are hilarious!

Forum List

Back