American media?

Tucker is the only one worth watching
Tucker "no reasonable person would believe me" Carlson?

Figures you'd be a fan.

He is a clear thinking, articulate person. I know, you fantasize about Maddow's penis.
Did you see msnbc on my list? No, you didn't. Know why? She used the same defense. If your legal defense is "no reasonable person would believe me anyway". You shouldn't be on the air.

But you go ahead a believe his lies. No skin offa my ass.

Kid you're just a punk.

Getting a lotta miles outta this one today!
View attachment 509203

You aren't nearly as clever as you think you are ;)

Most of Fox, with the exception of 5 or so, has become Left leaning.
You kids got into the good drugs, didn't you.
Fox News, or as people used to call it, Faux News, is still a rabid right source, but has seen some of it's commentators hedge their bets. Not all of them continue to blindly support Trump.

But of course Sean Hannity, who frequently talks directly with Trump will never see reason.

You say tis because you've never watched it. Those of us who have watched for decades know better.

It's absolutely a fantastic compilation of lefty biased sites
No. Just because they aren't pro tRump RWNJ ""Own the lefties or die" shit storms doesn't mean they are left biased.
You should offset this compilation of lefty biased sites with some media from other parts of the much broader spectrum. If you limit yourself to such a narrow range of media that satisfies your lefty bias, you will wind up having self imposed ignorance. What other media do you consume to cover the much broader range of media bias?
In other words I should go listen to some lying RWNJ whackos to get their misinformed opinions?

No thanks
There is a reason why you evade acknowledging what I am talking about in regard to just how broad the range of bias is in media sources, and there is a good reason why you do not even attempt to dismantle my logic about the benefit of studying the entire range of media instead of just what you want to hear. If the logic that I am presenting was flawed, you would be all over it. There is no way to describe what happens to those who only listen to what they want to hear, other than self imposed ignorance.
No, just no.
Thank you for validating everything you just quoted.

But of course Sean Hannity, who frequently talks directly with Trump will never see reason.

You say tis because you've never watched it. Those of us who have watched for decades know better.
You gotta be shitting me. Sean Hannity was an anti-Trumper before he got his head stuck up Trumps ass.

In fact, early on Fox News, like MConnell, and Graham, and most republicans were calling Trump a kook.

Even Tucker is compromised, since he is restricted from say what he really wants to say.
I think it's the lawsuit against Carlson, where he put up a Sidney Powell defense of nobody in his right mind would believe what I said.

You gotta be shitting me. Sean Hannity was an anti-Trumper before he got his head stuck up Trumps ass.

In fact, early on Fox News, like MConnell, and Graham, and most republicans were calling Trump a kook.
You are correct for the most part.
Hannity was a neo-Con scumbag until Trump came along.
The establishment Rs still hate Trump but are afraid of him.

Figures you'd be a fan.

He is a clear thinking, articulate person. I know, you fantasize about Maddow's penis.
Did you see msnbc on my list? No, you didn't. Know why? She used the same defense. If your legal defense is "no reasonable person would believe me anyway". You shouldn't be on the air.

Kid you're just a punk.

View attachment 509203

Maybe so, still miles ahead of you though.

It's absolutely a fantastic compilation of lefty biased sites
No. Just because they aren't pro tRump RWNJ ""Own the lefties or die" shit storms doesn't mean they are left biased.
You should offset this compilation of lefty biased sites with some media from other parts of the much broader spectrum. If you limit yourself to such a narrow range of media that satisfies your lefty bias, you will wind up having self imposed ignorance. What other media do you consume to cover the much broader range of media bias?
In other words I should go listen to some lying RWNJ whackos to get their misinformed opinions?

No thanks
There is a reason why you evade acknowledging what I am talking about in regard to just how broad the range of bias is in media sources, and there is a good reason why you do not even attempt to dismantle my logic about the benefit of studying the entire range of media instead of just what you want to hear. If the logic that I am presenting was flawed, you would be all over it. There is no way to describe what happens to those who only listen to what they want to hear, other than self imposed ignorance.
No, just no.
Thank you for validating everything you just quoted.
Your delusions are your own business.

Figures you'd be a fan.

Kid you're just a punk.

View attachment 509203

Of course, just ask you.

Figures you'd be a fan.

Kid you're just a punk.

View attachment 509203

Of course, just ask you.
Well yeah, who you gonna ask, some dumbassed tRumpling?

watched for decades
NO wonder you're so we'll programmed!

Which is why I have denounced FOX? You're not a bright one.
tenor (6).gif

Figures you'd be a fan.

Kid you're just a punk.

View attachment 509203

Of course, just ask you.
Well yeah, who you gonna ask, some dumbassed tRumpling?

(Smile) Child I am not a Rump guy. I am a guy who will laugh in your face and ask you Te Que?

Forum List

Back