O'Reily exposes Joy Reid for the moron she is....

You have got to hear the kind of mindless garbage that comes on MSNBC. It is only one minute long, so anyone can do it.
Between Fox, CNN and MSNBC - no doubt MSNBC takes the cake for being the absolute worst.

And here is one moment showing why --

Poor Bill. Its an election year and he really wants his second act badly. :)
Too bad he's irrelevant. Reduced to YouTube spots with the rest of the ordinary assholes of Alt-Right Nation.

MSNBC has a liberal narrative and Fox News has a conservative narrative.

MSNBC has a liberal narrative and Fox News has a conservative narrative.
Of course they do.... but I don't think you will ever see this level of stupidity and way-way out there nonsense as this said by one of their feature anchors

Of course they do.... but I don't think you will ever see this level of stupidity and way-way out there nonsense as this said by one of their feature anchors
Unfortunately there aren't any news outlets that report the news without a political spin. The closest one is NewsNation.

Poor Bill. Its an election year and he really wants his second act badly. :)
Too bad he's irrelevant. Reduced to YouTube spots with the rest of the ordinary assholes of Alt-Right Nation.
/----/ When you cannot refute the message, attack the messenger. Saul Alinsky would be proud of you.

Is she any less credible than Tucker or O'Riley or Hannity?
100 times worse yes.
O'Reilly 20 years ago was actually quite good, probably ran the cleanest show on cable news.
After that time period, his show started going down hill.
Today, he has interesting analysis on stuff, but clearly from a conservative slant. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING like Reid. She is the worst of all, and that is saying a LOT.

Hannity is, and has always been a shill for the Republican party. There is no arguing this. I cannot stand the guy, and can't stomach watching him. He is on the same level as Rachel Maddow.

Tucker is quite different. He, at times, was the best of all of them. On a whole other level of investigative reporting.
And attacking both sides equally for years. But he has a tendency to go down rabbit holes and wild tangents that the left jumps on in an attempt to discredit everything he does. Comparing him to Reid, however, is absurd.

Tucker is quite different. He, at times, was the best of all of them. On a whole other level of investigative reporting.
And attacking both sides equally for years. But he has a tendency to go down rabbit holes and wild tangents that the left jumps on in an attempt to discredit everything he does. Comparing him to Reid, however, is absurd.

I have watched Tucker's videos from Russia, the one where he seems to be getting a woody smelling the bread, the one where he compares prices there to prices here, while leaving out the average Russian spends more than 50% of their income on food. Then there is the one where he praises their subway system, all the while being the guy that is against the Govt paying for such things in the US.

There is nobody worse than Tucker right now.

/----/ When you cannot refute the message, attack the messenger. Saul Alinsky would be proud of you.
Saul Alinsky has been dead for over 50 years. Why do you idiots keep invoking his name? :)
Bill O'Reilly behaved like a scumbag. He got cancelled. Good riddance.
He is a bottom feeding slug compared to Joy Reid.

I'm sorry that upsets you.

Saul Alinsky has been dead for over 50 years. Why do you idiots keep invoking his name? :)
Bill O'Reilly behaved like a scumbag. He got cancelled. Good riddance.
He is a bottom feeding slug compared to Joy Reid.

I'm sorry that upsets you.
/—-/ Because liberals embrace Alinsky and follow his book.

/—-/ Because liberals embrace Alinsky and follow his book.
No. They don't. Dude's been dead for decades. :)
Members of the Alt-Right Media pundit circle ascribe liberals embracing a dead dude.

And you open your mouth and repeat it like the good little parrot you are.

Forum List

Back