American And British Military Veterans To Fight Russia With Ukraine

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?

A Team Of American And British Special Forces Veterans Are Preparing To Join Ukraine’s Fight Against Russia​

The 10 NATO-trained war veterans are taking up President Volodymyr Zelensky’s offer for people to join a new unit of foreign fighters for Ukraine.

A group of 10 special operations forces veterans are staging in Poland and preparing to cross into Ukraine, where they plan to take up President Volodymyr Zelensky on his offer to “join the defense of Ukraine, Europe, and the world,” according to a US Army veteran arranging their passage.

The group, composed of six US citizens, three Brits, and a German, are NATO-trained and experienced in close combat and counterterrorism. They want to be among the first to officially join the new International Legion of the Territorial Defense of Ukraine that Zelensky announced Sunday, according to text messages reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Two former American infantry officers are also making plans to come to Ukraine to provide “leadership” for the group, the Army veteran recruiter said.

is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you thinkcycled
Russia will have already won the war by the time this band of recycled retards get to Ukraine. ... :laugh:

1646012627113.png

I'm a 75-year-old veteran - or maybe I would. The Ukrainians are fighting like hell against the Russian thugs. It's impressive! But they need help...

I disagree.
The Ukrainians are the thugs.
They cut some sort of secret deal with Khrushchev in 1955 to get possession of the Crimea and Donetsk, but the Crimea and Donetsk populations are Russian and deserve to be free from the Ukraine oppression.
After 1992, the Ukraine has been stealing oil and gas from Russian pipelines, and owes Russia over $20 billion.

That is impressive! I hope others will join them! I've also heard that some Georgian fighters may join the fight against Russia in Ukraine. What do you think?
I wish those fighters well.

Where’s your boy vindman

Shame we cant get NATO to help with our southern border where the diseased illegal aliens are invading this country...

New Topics

Forum List

Back